main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014

This is my interview! I knew this quote would get people talking ... Filoni knows how to tease us. I was actually more interested in his comments about cinematic influences, I love hearing about that stuff ahead of time and trying to spot them.

Rennzwerg likes this.
  2. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    I'm hoping by at least season end we get at least a couple of rogue one cameos like Cassian/K-2SO, General Draven, Krennic and several others. cause i gotta tell you, i'm really excited to see how they end the series.

Darth_Voider and SensationalSean like this.
  3. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I think it's been confirmed that Krennic won't be appearing, but I'd love to see any of the Rogue One rebels.

Snafu55 and podjazd like this.
  4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Don't post leaked clips- only official clips are allowed.

But just to clarify your spoiler-
    That's not Konstantine in the clip, it's Vult Skerris, though I can see how the mustache could have confused you. :p

5. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    I've enjoyed the first four episodes' stories so far, but is anybody else feeling like there are certain moments where the characterizations are just sort of... off? IDK, maybe I'm reading too much into things, but it feels like they might be swerving certain details toward whatever endgame they have in mind and the pieces along the way don't always fit perfectly. I'll throw the specifics in spoiler tags to be safe since I'm not totally sure what's fair game here.

The big one for me was Kanan in the premiere. He's one of my top 5 Star Wars characters, but it felt like he's inexplicably reverted in a big way. His conversation with Hera in Heroes of Mandalore felt like something out of Siege of Lothal or even A New Dawn. Where are the two full seasons of personal growth and becoming committed to the rebel cause? Suddenly he's back to turning the conversation into wanting to hook up with Hera instead of the mission? His little "Keep telling yourself that" to Sabine also seemed weird. I assume it was just an awkwardly written attempt at banter (I've noticed a few of those in these episodes as well), but it just came off kind of mean spirited and out of place.

That was my main thing, but Hera and Ezra in the latest episodes also surprised me. Hera disagreeing with Mon Mothma's bigger picture caught me a bit off guard, and while I know Ezra's home is important to him, he always seemed to have a more general altruism than his preoccupation with Lothal tonight suggested.They aren't really huge deals, I know, but they stood out enough to me that I figured I'd see if anybody else thought they were weird.

podjazd, cwustudent and kalzeth like this.
  6. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    yikes. There might not be much left of Lothal to save.

7. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Wow... that next episode preview has me tearing up a little.

8. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

A LOT of folks agree that between the attack om Chopper Base and reaching Yavin 4...

Kanan and Hera did the nasty again. Seriously, he's grinning like a guy who's recently been laid after a LONG dry spell

Yeah - We ALL know....

podjazd likes this.
  9. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Dave Filoni‏@dave_filoni
    #MonMothma #StarWarsRebels
    [​IMG]

Dave Filoni‏@dave_filoni
    #SawGerrera @ForestWhitaker
    [​IMG]

10. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    The next episode looks amazing!

11. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Dayum. I bet Lothal is in a right state. Especially makes you think when you look back to it in Season 1. So pretty, so peaceful.

Also, is that Sabine's new hairstyle I see? Looks like she just removed the white.

12. Mr Bogan

Mr Bogan Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 28, 2016
    Seeing Kanan and Ezra at Yavin IV and so up close and personal with the Rebel leaders, made me realize that their end is now very close.

By "end" I don't necessarily mean death (have no idea what has been decided, and there are many possibilities), but for all intents and purposes they will be "out of the equation, err ... galaxy" pretty soon. Luke will soon become the last jedi. That will happen after Yoda's death, as he himself says in his deathbed:

13. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Yeah, Ezra and Kanan have to be out of the picture in a way that makes them unable to be a threat to the Sith. Luke is supposed to be The Last Jedi.

Kanan is likely to die. Perhaps Ezra will put down the lightsaber like Kanan did long ago, and stay with Sabine on Mandalore if they wanna please Ezrabine which I'm low-key supporting.

JH24 likes this.
  14. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012

Damn it Zeb. Somebody has to keep ruining the moment I guess until they finally get to it. Which if they want to play with our emotions will probably be just before Kanan's death if he dies.

So this is where the Wolf story begins?

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Calling it now, the dude who finds Ezra is probably going to be Jai Kell from Season 1, since he was in the trailer. He's probably under cover working for Ryder's Rebel cell.

podjazd and Invisible Shadow like this.
  16. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Oooh, so Sabine's armour is some kind of lime and purple now. Nice.

Dame sans merci likes this.
  17. R.D.

R.D. Jedi Master star 3

Nov 26, 2015
    Looks like some actual Base Delta Zero style reprisals from the Empire. Okay, that's better.

18. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Preview images.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look what we have here.[face_thinking]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MrDarth0 likes this.
  19. Dame sans merci

Dame sans merci Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2016
    I think it might be more of a yellow (picture behind spoiler cut)? I really like her new darker hair.

[​IMG]

20. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Further proof that Filoni loves to troll us. [face_laugh]

21. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Oh yeah you're right. The hair colour is surprisingly normal for Sabine, she's only dyed the tips this season.

22. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    Oh those previews... :( I will miss this Show so much.

Hera is my favorite out of the Ghost-Crew. She looks so vulnerable without her regular Helmet/Hat.

JH24 and MandoArtist like this.
  23. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Yeah, I'm real sad this is the last season. Been watching closely since season 2 started. I've come to really love The Spectres and am concerned for their future in Star Wars once Rebels is finished.

I feel each of them has been a great addition to the universe.

24. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Those previews look amazing.
    While I'm excited to see how the story of Rebels will end, I'm really going to miss these characters and the dynamic between them. I can't believe it's already been three years since we first met them.

25. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, the last three years has flown by.

It has served a very good purpose filling the gap between RoTS and Rogue One.