main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    [face_peace]

Vialco likes this.
  2. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I'm a bit disappointed that Rebels was this predicable. I was hoping for a surprise villain that we'd never heard of before.

revan772 likes this.
  3. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The Inquisitors visibly corrupted the Lothal temple and forced it open. And its been in Imperial/Sith hands ever since. Who knows what the Sith have been doing with it. But we're about to find out I guess.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  4. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    I think, aside from all the teases and vague reveals, the thing I loved most about the trailer was the ticking clock. The whole first half of the trailer as they were going through the whole history of the series, there was that ticking clock, so softly in the background as it, no doubt, counted down to the end of everything.

Time is running out. Best to savor what we have because soon it'll all be gone...

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    It’s weird to think we have come to the end of Rebels.

revan772 likes this.
  6. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I'm ready to move past the current era I think.

MaciekRS likes this.
  7. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I'm curious what's next.

revan772, podjazd and kalzeth like this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    This is always one of the best times to be a fan. When you get a new series and everthing is new and exciting.

revan772 and podjazd like this.
  9. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    For such a bad show, they do make great trailers for them,Lucasfilm has always been great with trailers though.

I'm looking forward to more clone action and Ian McDiarmid returning for Sideous, hopefully he just kills him.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The ending shot of Ezra is not a good omen.

11. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    It's kinda nuts that Palpatine has now had four voice actors in animated Star Wars (including one guy who was famous on his own, but not for playing Palpatine), and the fourth one is the originator of the role!

So Palps joins the "sometimes voiced by the film actors / sometimes not" list: Mace, Dooku, Jar Jar, Yoda (and I guess technically Anakin/Vader).

kalzeth likes this.
  12. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe Palpatine has been looking for this temple because of it's connection to Mortis ? Imagine the knowledge/power that someone like Palps could gain from that world (He obviously fails to access mortis)

That's the real reason behind the Empire's presence on Lothal because they have been searching for this hidden temple.

And thanks to Ezra, Kanan and Ahsoka they finally found it in S2.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  13. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I think you are on the right track actually. I now think Mortis was the reason that Palpatine had all those observatories built in the first place. I know in the Empire's End Novel Yupe Tashu tells Rax that Palpatine had many observatories built around the Galaxy for various research purposes but he never gave a time frame for when they were built.

Re-watching The Ghost of Mortis episode, The Father even tells Anakin that there is a place where all of the Darkside Energy of the Universe was being Channeled through. That sure sounds like the Darkside Well that the Emperor told Rax he was being called by?

It is possible that Malachor and Lothal are Worlds that for one reason or another have Portals that can lead to Mortis, but the twist is that only those with "The Balance" can actually access them.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  14. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Correct me if I am wrong, but in Battlefront II...

Didn't the Emperor have a secret storage facility, which had numerous Force related items and artefacts?

15. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Well, major games like Battlefront are definite canon. But mobile games like Force Collection are on the fence. Force Collection doesn’t really need to be canon since it’s a card battle game (which I play). So I wouldn’t say this is definite canon. But video games have not always been ambiguous. Battlefront II is a major canon story.

16. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Correct you are. Most notably on Pillio and Jakku.

17. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I will look again, but in the trailer (during the clip of Ezra and the hologram of Steve Palpatine) I SWEAR that is Moraband.

18. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I liked the trailer, and I felt some hope that Kanan might not die after all.

I loved the moment when the Rebel Alliance comes together, I hope Hera stays as badass as always during her imprisonment, and I agree, that final shot of Ezra is not a good sign.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  19. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Yeah it looks like he is about ready to take a shot at Palpy, not exactly the smartest idea I've seen.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes he did.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  21. Tassy

Tassy Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2017
    It looks like Kanan pushed Rukh into the mouth of that super huge magic wolf. I hope Rukh dies in Rebels, I don't want him as a constant threat hanging over Thrawn in the future.

Master_Rebado and DarthBreezy like this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I always thought Rukh was a red herring meant to worry us about Thrawn's death coming soon.

kalzeth likes this.
  23. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I don't think Rukh's remotely a threat to Thrawn in this series. Dave Filoni said he brought him in more because he wanted a physical threat to the characters who wasn't a Dark Sider, and as Timothy Zahn has said, there's no Honoghr this season or any Lady Vader to bring that aspect of the storyline up. The whole thing with the Noghri isn't in play.

I think *if* Thrawn dies this season, it won't be the way it was presented in Legends.

Revanfan1 and Master_Rebado like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I still think that is a big if though.

SyndicThrass likes this.
  25. Tassy

Tassy Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2017
    Of course not, there is no time for this stuff in the remaining episodes. I mean I want Rukh dead so he couldn't be a threat in the future books and repeat the history.