main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Well, they capture Pryce. I don't want them to kill her.

2. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Depending if she's as crazy as Henry Gilroy once alluded to then she might try and pull something off while in custody.

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  4. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    what?!
    Till now we had no idea Cham had another child and now brother? I feel this revelation bit forced and unnecessary. I'd rather they said what happened to Hera's mum...

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    This is Bo katan all over okay.

kalzeth likes this.
  6. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Pretty sharp knife to shave clean like that.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The force can lead to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

8. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    Is it possible that the haircut is a sign that Kanan will no longer consider himself a Jedi??

9. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I think it's more likely that he is embracing Caleb Dume.
    It's a parallel to him cutting off his braid in the comic book, to remove himself from his life as a Jedi.
    Now he's cutting his hair to symbolize his fully embracing his former identity and the Jedi role that comes with it.
    He even looks like Caleb now.

MandaloreRex2015, Vialco and kalzeth like this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He wen through the whole knight thing so I do not think so.

11. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    BREAKING: the first 4 of the final 7 episodes of Rebels have screened at LFL and there's a Q&A going on with Filoni right now. If anyone is there, tag me with details on the episodes and Q&A and what Filoni said and if Ahsoka comes back in one of the latter two episodes. Just make sure the spoilers are hidden so people can decide if they want to read it or not.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  12. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    I don't think the rebels will kill her, they're not Saw. If Pryce does die, it'll be by her own actions.

13. Rennzwerg

Rennzwerg Jedi Master star 2

Mar 26, 2017
    I can so see that happening. Her trying something that gets herself killed in the end...

On a different topic:
    In one of the previews for Jedi Night...

... Thrawn brings the Kalikori to Hera's interrogation (her being tied down like that is a tad overkill in my eyes but hey) - I wonder if this is the last we see of it.

In my more unrealistic hopes I had wondered of she gets it back somehow, maybe Thrawn conceding she does deserve it and returning it to her. Based on how he taunts Hera in this clip, though, I don't think that is likely. But she might still take it from him somehow.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Due to personal circumstances and things being a bit busy over the last few weeks, I've managed to miss The Last Jedi in my local theaters. First SW movie I've ever done that with in my entire life. :( I guess I'll be waiting for the blu ray in March or April or whenever it is.

Bearing that in mind, I'm kinda hesitant to watch the second half of this Rebels season in case there's anything spoilery in it regarding TLJ (i.e. made with the assumption on the part of Filoni et. al. that one will have seen TLJ by this point).

For those of you who've been watching it, is there anything spoilery towards TLJ or not? I'm guessing there's probably not, actually, but it would be nice to be sure...

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Nothing related to TLJ; but I'd imagine this post should be in the Rebels Discussion thread.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  16. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    We do not know yet, it is speculated by some that a new force move that was in TLJ may be in this movie, but again we do not know for sure. I personally think nothing spoilery will come out of the back half of the season, but it has not aired yet so we really do not know.

17. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    With regards to Thrawn and art...this may be a little brutal...

I view Thrawn with art somewhat like the Nazis...he loots and keeps it all for himself. He would never give any of it back. I imagine in the old EU there are hidden warehouses throughout the galaxy where he stashed it all.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  18. SyndicThrass

Sep 25, 2016
    I don't think it's ever been depicted that he's ever necessarily looted artworks from planets, so much as he has a library of holos that he uses. The recent novel had him use holos, and Rebels doesn't really depict him as having an especially large collection of physical pieces aboard the Chimaera, so it seems like the show is trying to infer that he only keeps the art of his direct opponents rather than the works of a whole world or species.

19. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    IIRC...and someone please correct me if I am wrong....Thrawn mentions that he has the actual art but many pieces are on world's under Rebellion control. As well...when Paelleon is surprised by by an actual piece or art Thrawn says it is from the one time his insight from a species art failed him and he had to wipe out the species.

It might be over-extropolating it....but make me think he has much in the way of physical art pieces.

20. SyndicThrass

Sep 25, 2016
    He doesn't necessarily say that the holos are pieces he himself owns, just that most of the ones in his chambers have been destroyed or are out of reach because of the Rebellion.

If I'm not mistaken, the mask that Pellaeon comes across was the sole physical piece Thrawn has, specifically because it was the one time his analysis failed. An expection, rather than the norm.

21. Rennzwerg

Rennzwerg Jedi Master star 2

Mar 26, 2017
    Well, in many ways I find Rebels almost HAS to depict things with far less subtlety than they deserve due to to the show's format. E.g. they don't have the time to allow a more nuanced approach to many things.

Hence the Imperials often being way too incompetent, the Rebels far too lucky in how things turn out etc. And Thrawn more cruel than in the books.

I personally take things on the show with a generous pinch of salt as it helps me not get too annoyed with some of the bits of the storyline. But that is just me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cwustudent, Vialco and kalzeth like this.
  22. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  23. SyndicThrass

Sep 25, 2016
    You’ve failed me for the last time Cannobbio...

podjazd likes this.
  24. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    RIP Kanan.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Indeed. That logo was very good.

Guidman and cwustudent like this.