main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V STAR WARS REBELS (show's over, spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JoinTheSchwarz , May 20, 2013.

1. Diego Lucas

Diego Lucas Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 12, 2015
  2. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Jedi Night preview images.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/e...p-hints-major-turning-point/story?id=53026561

“There’s only a small group of people that actually know the entire ending of the series,” executive producer and supervising director Dave Filoni told ABC News. “I have all their names written down in my office. I know exactly who knows what. It’s my best attempt to keep all of this from getting out.”

“This is a big decision moment,” said Filoni. “Kanan is smart enough to know that his emotions around her could actually cloud his judgment and what he would choose to do.”

“It is a nice transference moment,” Filoni said. “There’s always this thing where you have a student, and they’re becoming more and more adept than the master.”

“What a nod from Kanan to say, ‘I trust you with this’,” said Filoni. “This is really important to him, this idea that Hera is in peril. You would think that there’s no way that Kanan wouldn’t take up the responsibility of leading this mission.”

“I’ll just keep making some drawings and posting them to mess with them,” Filoni joked.

“Everything needs its time and place to come to life and exist,” Filoni said coyly. “I’m very busy on things right now, and excited about what we’re working on. There won’t be a lack of 'Star Wars' in the future, that’s for sure.”

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  3. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Kanan literally rides into the sunset. #HesDumed

4. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    I think we've known what's coming in the next 2 episodes.

We've always known.

The question is how it happens, and why.

And where do we go from there?

Fun to see how leak proof Filoni's being about this (though content from Rebels/Clone Wars only leaked if there was an advance showing/early digital airing) and also good to get confirmation that he 'is' indeed working on something major.

With at least 5 films coming after ep 9, one live action show, and at least one animated series, I'm almost afraid we're starting to hit franchise fatigue, but I can't say I'm not interested in what's coming out either. I actually welcome the break between Solo and Ep 9 and hope things will be quiet for awhile on that front.

5. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Well this is a lovely Valentine's day. Like many arms surrounding you in a cold embrace. Aw.

6. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    It'd be even worse if you were Vader.

[​IMG]

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  7. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Will the first two episodes be pushed onto the Disney XD app before the actual premiere at 9PM ET/PT on Monday?

8. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    I hope so

9. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    They confirmed on the offical website that they won't.

10. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Nope.
    http://www.starwars.com/news/the-final-episodes-of-star-wars-rebels-begin-february-19-on-disney-xd
    To avoid spoilers and allow fans to experience the episodes together during each telecast, new episodes will be available on VOD and digital platforms the day after their linear premieres. You can catch all previously-aired Star Wars Rebels episodes from Season Four on the DisneyNOW App.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  11. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    [​IMG]

tatooinesandworm and Daneira like this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean his fate was written in his last name all along! It’s Im Gun Dye all over again.

revan772 likes this.
  13. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    I think Thrawn is going to start this stretch of episodes and then wind up getting the rug pulled out from under him by his own superiors.

He'll have successfully deflected a major rebel attack and eliminated the most dangerous currently acting Jedi Knight.

Then Tarkin will call up and say " we are scrapping the TIE Defender project cos we have a Death Star now lol.", and then ol Plalps will show up and be like " Yo, gonna need you to BDZ the planet you've been working so hard to control because I need to cover up this archeological find I just made."

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I will not be surprised if Sidious is the one who pulls the plug on his interceptor project.

15. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    I would. It'll be Tarkin not Sheev.

TheRedBlade likes this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    nah knowing Tarkin he would just say it was his idea. :p

TheRedBlade and revan772 like this.
  17. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    Anyone notice the reference to Hera having at least one sibling?

I wonder if we'll get his name (will it be Zeus, Hades or Poseidon lol).

18. The_Forgotten_Jedi

The_Forgotten_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 12, 2010
    Personally, I'd like her mother's name first. She has been really overlooked, and I don't think it is necessary to add another dead family member to Hera's past when one hasn't been explored at all.

Random Comments and Mia Mesharad like this.
  19. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    When I saw that tweet I just assumed the whole thing would relate to her mother. Random of them to include some heretofore unknown brother. They could have done something with it too, by mentioning Thrawn's own brother who died...but doubtless that's asking too much.

Random Comments, Vialco and Rennzwerg like this.
  20. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    Yeah, I doubt they'd introduce it, but how cool would it be to see Hera turn the tables on Thrawn and use The Power of Looking At Art to start prodding him over his own brother's death? Unnerved Thrawn is a rare and precious gift straight from the Bendu.

Then, y'know, Rukh and all his Noghri friends embrace him to death artistically.

Random Comments, Daneira and BobaMatt like this.
  21. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I'd be fairly surprised if Rukh survives the season. I hope he does, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Zeb and co take him out.

22. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
  23. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Anyone know how it’s working in the UK as to airing dates/times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    I don't know if this has been talked about in this thread earlier, but I just wanted to say that the Thrawn theme in Rebels gives me the chills. It fits the character so well, elegant, beautiful, and scary.

25. Commander_Andersen

Commander_Andersen Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 10, 2004