main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Thoughts???

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by GalenX_1399, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalenX_1399

GalenX_1399 Jedi Padawan

Mar 31, 2016
    With season 3 nearing its conclusion, what are your guys thoughts and hopes for rebels season 4? what characters do you guys want to see debut next season, what planets should be featured, and who should the main villain/villains be this season?

SensationalSean likes this.
  2. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I'm hoping the Ghost crew are working directly with the rebel leaders all the time, we see the base on Dantooine and it ends with them arriving on Yavin IV.

It'd be cool to see Thrawn again, but I don't want to see the Ghost crew escaping him all the time.

More Inquisitors would be cool too, but it'll be hard to accept them as a serious threat again after Maul slaughtered two so easily.

3. Vorennaal

Vorennaal Jedi Knight

Oct 9, 2010
    They will double the fillers.

Theo333 likes this.
  4. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    More OT characters of course. Greedo and Boba Fett should show up. I hope season 4 is the final season so they can put it on netflix next to Clone Wars. They should kill some of the ghost crew characters off. Connect to ANH as much as possible. More OT characters.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Once season 3 is over we'll start a proper thread for season 4. For now limit any speculation to the main Rebels thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.