main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels teaser trailers

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by phatdude1138, Feb 17, 2014.

1. vstarvan

vstarvan Jedi Master star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    If I recall correctly, the TIE fighters are indeed supposed to be an earlier model, and they get 'updated' at some point in the five years between Rebels and A New Hope.

2. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Admittedly, these teasers were underwhelming in my opinion. However these are like the teaseriest of promotions, not even on the scale of a sizzle reel. I just want to see a proper 1:30 or 2:00 epic trailer that really showcases the animation.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  3. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Well they don't want to show too much too soon. Forgetting about the pilot/movie that gets released this summer, the show doesn't start until late fall. There's like eight or nine months to go.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yeah, it is kind of early, and I'm almost to the point where I know all that I want to know before the show premiers.

I didn't watch the character videos in full but I read the articles, and I did watch the teasers, which were great for, well, teasing us.

A full trailer probably is, and should be, a few months away.

5. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    The Rebels ISD's also have taller bridge towers than the OT ISD's which are more squat.

I don't know at this point if that is just an artistic difference, or supposed to be indicative of an actual in-universe design change in the configuration of the ships.

6. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    More like when the money and toys rolled in.

whostheBossk likes this.