main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Star Wars Rebels

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by JediXXL, May 20, 2013.

1. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    So I guess no more of this from you Steve?
    [​IMG]

2. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    Actually that will just make me say it more now that its fresh in my mind again LOL

3. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    I do what I can...

WookieeJedi likes this.
  4. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    Star Wars Rebels Season 2 premiers Wednesday October 14th on Disney XD!

Dinos4Ever and Rock Nightshifter like this.
  5. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    OK after seeing the new trailer for season two, I am pleased to see it looks a heck of a lot better then the first season and looks more like the clone wars series then a Disney show. Although it still has Aladdin in it. LOL But it has Capt Rex and Commander Wolffe in it. (which if I ever get to do armor I plan to do one of those two)

JediXXL and Lee Solara like this.
  6. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
  7. Jonathan Xavier Jones

Jonathan Xavier Jones Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 10, 2012
    Anyone else think that the "7th Sister" is Bariss?

8. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    Notice the Black Sun logo on that one female Bounty Hunter? (Assaj Ventress?)

9. 72Princess1

72Princess1 President - NR star 4

Feb 27, 2015
    Still haven't gotten through Season 1!!

10. MusicalNeko

MusicalNeko Jedi Master star 2

Apr 21, 2009
    I'm not sure - but that could be cool!

11. TFS

TFS Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 5, 2015
    Just saw an ad for the upcoming episode of SW Rebels that featured the lushly white-bearded Captain Rex! Hmmmmm... so here I am, not even completely ready with two costumes and I'm thinking of a third.

WookieeJedi likes this.
  12. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    It seems to me you have been bitten by the same bug the got me 6 years ago LOL

13. TFS

TFS Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 5, 2015
    LOL It's like a sickness! As a Civil War reenactor I managed to accumulate 3 Union solder uniforms, 2 Confederate, 2 "civilian" outfits...plus a War of 1812 era civilian, and last year I invested in 3 film-worn "Alamo" Mexican soldado uniforms. Now all I can think about is adding more SW costumes to the mix! My basement looks like the wardrobe department at MGM.

But to get back on topic...I personally am glad to see the old guys appearing on Rebels!

14. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    OK the first episode wasn't bad .......but I was very disappointed in Commander Wolffe...uuugggghhh Although I was kinda excited by the homage to jaws fishing scene but then again it had nothing to really do with the storyline except to be a Jaws reference ...I mean even the music seemed similar to the jaws fishing scene LOL Oh well what do you expect from Disney ....still waiting for ezra to fall in love with a princess and take her around on a magic speeder ride LOL

15. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    OK now 2 episodes in and not to bad. definitely better then last season

16. Jonathan Xavier Jones

Jonathan Xavier Jones Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 10, 2012
    I'm not a fan of what is to come with some of the upcoming plots (prototype of the B-wing being tested) nor that they rebel alliance just had A-wings since the beginning. Also the idea that they have no other form of base-ship/big ship aside from modified Tantiv's is a bit annoying. I get that they want to play on everyone's nostalgia for things but they are going about it all wrong.

17. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    Two by two, hands of blue... :cool:

18. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    OK they are stuffing ezra/Aladdin down our throats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much. I mean they cant go one or two episodes without him???? Good Grief!!!!! UUgghhh!!! But hey at least they are helping solidify my choice in having him replace Jar Jar as being the most annoying character and one of the characters in the star wars universe that I do not care for.

19. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    Loose lips sink ships Ezra! :oops:

20. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    This season seemed to slow down a little, but the last two episodes that aired brought back some excitement! Still loving it!

21. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    SO when does 2nd half of season 2 start since it got goo with rex and the boys along with asokha kicking some but

22. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003
    Soon...

23. myhale99

myhale99 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Ok, I finally bit.

I didn't have high hopes of liking this on account of viewing the Spark of Rebellion chapter and fears of it being "Disney-fied". However, Santa did leave under the tree season 1 home video. So I played it and much to my surprise, I like it. Y'know who else likes it? Amy. :eek: (whuuuuuuUUUUh?) She wants to tune in more than I do.

Aside from the Aladdin look of Ezra and the kit-bashed soundtrack, I do enjoy the story and the wonderful artwork. Also, I do pick up on some of the old cutting room floor Ralph McQuarrie concepts rejuvenated into this series.

24. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003

January 20th will be the return of Star Wars Rebels, and the only appearance of Princess Leia in Season 2.
    [​IMG]

25. JediXXL

Apr 11, 2003