main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars - Rebels

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by DieWompRatDie, May 26, 2013.

1. yodafan1031

yodafan1031 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 15, 2014
    Cool. Thanks!

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    ok is everyone caught up from this past Saturday's episode?!!?!?!?!?!

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

It was a good one! Lots of action and I enjoyed seeing the gang back together again. I am also appreciative of the linear, progressive story (compared to Clone Wars) where their actions have consequences.

And Vader was totally a bada$$.

And, let's be sure to keep this space spoiler-free or use spoiler tags if you want to post that information.

4. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Oh crap how do we do the spoilers thing again/?

5. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

You use brackets around the opening tag [ spoiler ] and the closing tag [ /spoiler ], but without the spaces in there.

Ex:
    No, I am your father...

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ok so here are my thoughts. I think that Ashoka DOES know it is Anikan. He obviously knows it is her....and i think that her response to Kanan & Ezra was from a certain point of view type of answer...because she really doesn't know who he is now. If they fight and he eventually kills her, i will beyond upset...

7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    and thanks for the info JT. ;)

8. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Glad to finally be able to talk about this episdoe after having seen it at CVII. It brings up alot of possibilities for next couple seasons.

nnaydolem likes this.
  9. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    I like Kanan's reluctance to join the Rebels. He was burned at the end of the Clone Wars and the scene where he talks about not wanting to get into another war rings true. Although war has already found him and he can't run from his part in it like he has been for season one and for years.
    The Vader stuff was great and he truly is a one-Sith wrecking crew! Was it so wrong to cheer for him and feel bad for the rebels at the same time?
    I like Ahsoka and more characters, but I don't want to lose the character development of our core Ghost crew. I hope they remember that...I suspect they will.

nnaydolem likes this.
  10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i do not think that Ashoka will be in every episode. even from one of main preview, rex says something like any friend of Ahsoka Tano's or something like that. JT i know you listen to Rebel Force Radio...i did like what Faloni said about Kanan and the Clones...i do not want to give anything away, but i can completely see that

btw did you guys know there is a Kanan: The Last Padawan comic? it starts right at the end Clone Wars. i need to check it out!!

11. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

Yeah, it's a good comic. I've read the first three issues and really enjoyed it. It straddles the line between PT and OT very well and I like the Jedi turning to the scum and villany side of the galaxy concept.

The novel A New Dawn is pretty good to and a nice intro to Hera and Kanan. I'm about 2/3 of the way through and some parts are better than others, but the character development of these two Rebels characters is definitely more welcome than random EU folks that I'm not emotionally invested in.

12. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    oooh i might have to see if there is an audio book...for some reason with audio books i can put a 'time limit' on it, with a book book, i will be up until it's finished just about.

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    listening to New Dawn...I am really enjoying it...thanks for the suggestion.

DieWompRatDie and he-guy like this.