main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Redemption

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSentinal21, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSentinal21

JediSentinal21 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2008
    Hello! This RPG requires only a few characthers, so sent in those CS's! First come, first serve. We need... 4 Jedi, a Sith Master, and a Sith Apprentice! Here is the story.

It is four thousand years prior to the rise of the Galactic Empire, during the era of Darth Revan's fall and redemption. The air is thick with controversy. Five Jedi; a Master (ME!) and four Jedi Knights have killed a senator that was secretly aiding the Sith financially. The Senate says that the Jedi did the right thing, but the High Council says otherwise. After weeks of trial, the Jedi are exiled... left only with their clothing, a ship, and their Jedi training. This attracts the attention of the Sith, who hope to turn the Jedi to their cause... or kill them. Only you (THE JEDI) have the choice of joining the Sith... or redeeming yourself in the eyes of the Jedi.

Rules:
    No God-Modding
    No obsence topics
    Keep the cursing to the D and H words if you MUST CURSE. I understand... at times it adds effect. But no F or S words or you're out.
    If you plan to speak out of character, please place an OOC: before your sentence to avoid confusion.
    Use your common sense... I have the right to kick you out if you break these rules... thank you...

Character Sheets: Please, if you want to play, PM me one of these. Here is mine.

Name: Nick Furrier

Species: Human

Jedi Rank: Master

Jedi Class: Jedi Sentinal

Appearance: Long, Curly, Black Hair. Kinda short but muscualar. Wears regular Jedi attire with a black robe.

Personality: Quiet, sneaky, and clever. He can insult someone without them even knowing.

Equipment: Nothing now but the clothes on his back.

Bio: Was accepted into the Jedi at birth. Surpassed all fellow classmates in Lightsaber combat and skill with the Force. Led many assults on Sith strongholds throughout the galaxy.

Additional Info: None

Remember, this is AU! WOO!

St. Edit: Thread now unlocked as it meets the minimum requirements for an RPG on these boards.

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    no offense but about your character what is the use of insutilng someone if they dont even realize it?

3. garindanslob

garindanslob Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2008
    So he could have insulted us all and we'd never know...fiendish. :) Not very Jedi like though.:eek:

However what a great premise. A truly original idea for an RPG.:cool:

4. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    Name: Marcus Alexander De Caliencio
    Species: Aruzan
    Class: Sith Warrior
    Appearance: Blue skin, black hair, and sharp but white teeth.
    Personality: Aggressive until rendered helpless or someone he cares about is in danger.
    Equipment: Red Lightsaber, Black breastplate, dark robe underneath.

Bio: Marcus was born on Aruza during the slavery of his people, driven to work in a mine Marcus learned his ability of the force by moving large deposits from one place to the next. With the fall of General Kritkeen, the planet?s dictator, the Aruzans set forth for planets unknown and people to reconcile their lost planet. Marcus was one of those adventurers, however, his goal was not to save the planet his goal, like some others, were to punish those who did it, or did nothing to save them. Joined into the Sith?s council by a false charge against a planet who had nothing to do with his, he trained and is now recognized as a Sith Lord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.