main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Star Wars References on other TV shows" data bank

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Malt, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDeron_MAULer

LORDeron_MAULer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    on the show Adventures of Jimmy Neutron there was a scene when Jimmy and his friends had to escape these space bandits, and there was a scene of the three bandits chasing his rocket ship that look suspiciously like Jango firing at Obi Wan near Geonosis...

There appear to be a number of lightsaber like inventions Jimmy makes, nad others

2. LORDeron_MAULer

Apr 6, 2003
    There were a number of times on an episode of "Samurai Jack" when Aku captured these two aliens who crashed on earth when they were engaged in a dogfight with this enemy in the asteroids. Aside from a protocol droid they had, there were a number of visual and audio refrences including "Arn't you a little short for a demonic minion?" or something. THere was also a speeder chase sort of scene and The asteroid chace reminded me of The Millenium falcon's flight through them.
    Also in the show "Bounty Hamster" Cassie and Marrion had adroid in their ship that mysterious popped up that looked like C 3 P O

3. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    You might want to try here

http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/

And seconed under TV there's a show called Star Wars City in 1985. Anyone ever heard of this?

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

4. Zar_Valen

Zar_Valen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    There was a Wookiee Life Day reference on the Venture Bros. Christmas Special.

Not the first time this show has referenced Star Wars. I don't know if it has been discussed in this thread yet or not but in one episode one of the Henchmen buys a working lightsaber at Dr. Venture's yard sale and says something to the effect of "I have been waiting for this day since I was nine."

5. LORDeron_MAULer

Apr 6, 2003
    there was a Farily Odd Parents TV movie called Abra Catastrophe which began with a dream sequence, similar to Luke fighting Darth Vader,(Timmy was Luke) they fought with lightsaber fairy wands then suddently Jar Jar like character burst out from behind them and said

"Mesa no thinka yousa shoulda be a fighting..."before his words dissolved into a mass of incomprehensible gibberish

Timmy and "Dark Lazer" threw him off the ledge and continued fighting

eventually Timmy and him have a conversation vaugly like this :

Timmy says "I'll never join the bad side"

Dark Lazer: but the bad side has cool new cloths, just look at this cool cloak.

Timmy looses hand

Augh! look what you did, you cut of my hand!

Its ok, in then end you get a new one, a shiny new robot one.

I'll nevr join you!

But timmy i am your father! you God-father
    he removes his helmet and its Cosmo.

Gime me five!

Timmy lets got with one hand

Cosmo you idiot!

Cosmo and Jar Jar appear a couple times later in the dream sequence, but then it moves on to Spider Man and Jurassic park

6. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    There was a refernence of a very recent little Britian:

Where pete waterman's agent tells him he got him a role in tthe new star wars movie as Obiwan's brother, Kenneth Kenobi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.