main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars related events prior to C4...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarkPrince, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    I am wondering how early are we talking prior to C4? I'm already planning on being there one day prior to the first day of C4. I'm just wondering how much earlier are we talking here. I'm sure there will be some annoucement on this in the coming months. I'm just wondering because I don't want to shell out more then I have to, to go down to L.A. if these events aren't worth it.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm guessing the 19th, since they mentioned "the weekend before."

3. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    me too I think it will be the weekend before I am ready to book a cheap hotel away from the con for a couple extra days if needed

4. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Shall be interesting as to what these other events are going to be the fact of the matter is I am not going to miss anything going on in LA at all.

5. BrunoFett

BrunoFett Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2006
    I am wondering if they might hold over the Where Science Meats Imagination exhibit. It is scheduled to be in LA from December until April, perhaps they will extend it til may for C$ (That is not a typo either, this will be the costliest C for me!) I know in Indy they had the Art of Starfighter exhibit at the childrens museum for C2. Maybe a star wars type weekend event at Disneyworld. Just speculation on my part so far.

S

6. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    As much as I wouldn't want to miss anything, I can't afford to stay more days just to see this special event before C4. Five days of Star Wars paradise is good enough for me :D.

7. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    Same with me, I'm lucky I can get there the day before and leave the day after!

8. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I would like to know what it is before booking a hotel.

9. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    That's what I was going to do. Which is why I wanted to see if it would be at all possible to book at the Holiday Inn which I don't think is open. I just want to find out for sure what is going on there. Though I think I just might end up just going the day before C4 starts and leaving the day after.

10. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    How about an exclusive Hyperspace member only day and night at Disney?

11. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    That'll be a long trip all the way to FL to then come back to CA. :D

Hopefully they'll finally do an official one at Disneyland.

Then we wont need to keep throwing unofficial ones. Roll on 25th June 2006 for our 2nd Annual Unofficial Fan Day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.