1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Renegade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RENEGADE5555, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RENEGADE5555 Jedi Knight

This is an RPG set between Episodes 3 and 4. The Jedi are being hunted down and killed one by one. The Empire continues to gain more and more control over the galaxy, expanding its territories and terrorizing entire systems, raiding cites, and burning buildings of people thought to be harboring Jedi. A Dark Jedi named Zunklai has formed an allegiance called The Renegade Confederacy. Made up of other Dark Jedi and disgruntled planetary systems, this Confederacy's goal is to finad as many Jedi as they can and get them to join the Renegade and overthrow the Empire while it is still in its early stages. Disguising themselved as Light Jedi, they recruit the Jedi outcasts to help them in their quest. Several systems have alread joined their cause.

My Character:

Name: Zunklai
    Species: Zabrak
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: None
    Affiliation: The Renegade Confederacy
    Description: As the leader of The Renegade Confederacy, Zunklai is in charge of all activities such as raids on Imperial planets, and sending dispatches of spies to look in on the Empire. He is always hooded in his black garb, and likes to keep a low profile. Ever since he recieved news of the Empire, he has been outraged by the atrocities they have commited, and has been loyally bound to the cause of dientigrating the Empire and defeating the Emperor once and for all.

Zunklai is currently on his way to the Lancen system, where the Empire has not colonized yet. He recieves a transmission from Teladin, an ex-Imperial who keeps him posted on the Empire's activities. "Zunklai, you do not have much time. The Empire already has its eyes fixed on Lancen; you MUST hurry!" He was starting to make his ascent onto Lancen 5, to where he had tracked a formidibly powerful Jedi, who had been favored by the council up until the execution of Order 66. He planned to recruit him into The Renegade Confederacy, as he would be an incredible asset, and a powerful ally.

GAME:
    OK, lets keep it PG in here. The first one to post the word "Jedi" can choose to be the Jedi character. From there you may name him and descibe him in the format i described Zunklai, even change it to a Female; and begin to add to the story. Otherwise you other three choices are a resident or local of Lancen, a member of the Renegade Confederacy, or an Imperial. The rest is up to you and your imagination.

Have fun!
  2. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmm...this RPG is lacking a few things...namely I story..rules...a first post...:p
  3. RENEGADE5555 Jedi Knight

Alright let's get this started!
  4. RENEGADE5555 Jedi Knight

Somebody please reply I really like this story!
  5. RENEGADE5555 Jedi Knight

cmon people please dont tell me i wasted my time on this....
  6. Sith_Lord_Draco Jedi Knight

star 2
    It sounds interresting, but I don't think it will go any place, because you need a better back ground, I think.
  7. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Wait....if you build it...they will come...or they will blow it off...but you got to give it more than a 1/2 hour at 10:00 (PST) I don't know where you live, but the boards are usually dead but for us Die hards this time of night...and then we stalk the EUC or our own threads...you'll get some responces tommarow...
  8. RENEGADE5555 Jedi Knight

keep in mind this is my 1st RPG. but this is a story ive held a special place in my heart for for a while, and i dont want it to go to wast. thhank you for the feedback.
  9. Darth_Mordan Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: I might join if the advice of Darth_Vaders_cousin & Sith_Lord_Draco are taken onboard...Rules, Plot/storyline and perhaps the removal of the Elitest use of:-
    "The first one to post the word "Jedi" can choose to be the Jedi character."
    That and if other players join.[face_thinking]
  10. revious_havoc Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey renagade i will join and help you, i like helping storys that are not accepted by others becasue theres some realy sad people out there.
  11. RENEGADE5555 Jedi Knight

ok HAVOC you're in. I you want to be the exiled Jedi, you can. I admit that "Say Jedi" thing was quite lame.
  12. RENEGADE5555 Jedi Knight

Hey guys Im going to be gone for a couple hours, so have fun and ill be back!
  13. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Please don't post twice in a row unless absolutely necessary. Most of the games in this forum move pretty slowly, so you don't need to notify people unless you are leaving for a few days as opposed to a few hours.
  14. Darth_Mordan Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: I'm watching....Naboos advice is well to heard Renegade...I know this is your first RPgame, and I'm happy to help in any-way that I can...:cool:
  15. revious_havoc Jedi Knight

star 2
    im alright if you dont want this but can i be a bounty hunter like guy? like at the start hes offered to hunt down some jedis but he like turns on the imperials as they fight him in a creature battle arena spaceport, where they make illegal bets and stuff (thats the place they find my guy) and at the end he escapes as it explodes in the distance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.