SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Resurrection of the Krath

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by windu4, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Approximately 250 years after the Battle of Yavin the Jedi Order and the New Republic have experienced an age of peace. Under the leadership of Grand Master Jaster Emyo and Chancellor Bail Organa VII the Galaxy has begun to heal, but not for long. A new sith order have arisen they model themselves after the actual Krath in the Teta System. They have created a new army composed of sith and droids. Created by two great masterminds they have created a great challange for the Jedi Order adn NEw Republic. They have conquered entire systems and slaughtered anyone that has opposed them. Now the New Republic and the Jedi ORder are at war. You are a character that can choose your destiny whether you wish to be in the army jedi sith or bounty hunter or anybody for that matter you can change the fate of the galaxy.

I will control the Grand Master and the Chancellor and any necessary NPC's. I will be accepting the Sith Lords on first come first serve basis. (You choose name for sith) I will not be accepting continued bloodlines for any MAJOR legacies like SKywalker, Fel, or Solo. By the way the Sith Lords have to be related and HUMAN.

Here's the character sheet:
    Name:
    Species:
    Weapon(s):
    Force Powers:

Bio

Rules:
    1. No Godmoding
    2. Obey GM
    3. PM me the CS
    4. HAve fun

Factions:

NEW Republic
    -JEdi ORder
    -Army
    -Politicians

Sith ORder
    -Sith Lords
    -Sith Army
    -Droid Army

Misc
    -Bounty Hunter Guild
    -Smugglers Union
    -Black Sun
    -ectera ectera

I_H Edit: Locked at GM's request/>
  2. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    I would appreciate it if you would include a short back story that would include your faction, your experience and what you have been through ect ect. If you have any objects like droid ship ect put it under weapons.
  3. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    Sounds interesting. How many characters can there be?
  4. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well this is my character sheet for the Grand Jedi Master. I also have a Co-GM Force Forever who will help me with the CS process. So here we go:

Name: Jaster Emyo
    Homeworld: Iridonia
    Species: Zabrak
    Weapon(s): Double Sided lightsaber. It is blue and disguised as a singleblade. The force.
    Force Powers: Telekinetik powers, Force Speed, WAll of Light, Advanced Force Stun, Battle Meditation, Force Absorb.

Bio- Jaster Emyo was raised in the dangerous world of Irodonia. When the Grand Master of the time came to the planet to search for those to become Jedi he was awestruck and amazed by his force potential. He was trained by Grand Master. He quickly elevated to the rank of JEdi MAster at the age of 32 and became a Grand Master at 40. His abilities of a Grand Master are yet to be tested...
  5. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    There isn't necessarily a character limit it is just that the factions have to be balanced so eventually i will close the gates on being a jedi or sith. I still need people in the army and in the misc. group. If you want to have more than one character then all of them can't be in the same sub faction unless I say so.
  6. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    To letcha know I am waiting for a couple more characters before I begin the game to let you know I am offering Bail Organa VII if anybody waqnts to audition for it he won't be able to fight or anything but he will pay a considerable amount of power as far as controllign the armies in the NEw Republic.
  7. jedipassion Jedi Youngling

star 2
    GM Approved!

Name: Uri Krai
    Homeworld: Zann (currently not known)
    Species: *The Talortai were a mysterious race with both avian and reptilian qualities. One notable member of the species was Urai Fen, the bodyguard of Tyber Zann, head of the Zann Consortium. The Talortai were known to be Force-sensitive, able to distinguish between the light and dark sides of the Force, in addition to the ability to detect its presence. Urai Fen demonstrated this ability on the planet Dathomir, much to Tyber's surprise. The Force was a large part of this species' life; however, for unknown reasons, many did not become Jedi or Sith. Talortai were a scaled, bipedal race with an upper jaw similar in appearance to a beak. They were allegedly immune to the effects of aging. At least one known member (Urai Fen) demonstrated the ability to rapidly regenerate injuries.
    Looks like this: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/22/UraiFen.jpg

Weapon(s): lightsaber
    Force Powers: Force Bellow, Precognition, Force Weapon, Battlemind
    Bio- Uri Krai was born and a currently not known planet of force-sensitives that never chose a side between light or dark but always had their morals, but as for Uri he made the choice to be a Jedi especially with his species ability to detect the presence of the dark side or light side and tell the deference. Uri Krai has been in the Jedi order to see many rise in the ranks and also many fall in battle. He was even offered the rank of Jedi master a few times and all but one did he decline. The time he accepted was in their current hour of need against the Sith. By this time he was already 200 years old by human standards, but since his race was immune to aging he only looked to be eighteen years old. He still has his wild side every now and then but knew when to take control of it. Now he is a influential jedi master in the order who does his best against the upcoming sith threat.
  8. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    Name: Crash Stokes
    Homeworld: Tattooine
    Species: Er'Kit
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber, HH-15 Projectile Launcher, "C-Wing" starfighter
    Force Powers: Force Speed, Force Accuracy, Force Piloting

9. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

star 1
    GM and Co-GM approved :D

Name: Darth Perdition

Homeworld: Corellia

Species: Unknown (Near Human)

Weapon(s): LightSickle http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7016/scythhu4.jpg

Appearance: A hooded cloak of midnight black, underneath is skin tight armor of obsidian hue. Her skin is the palest of white. Her long hair the color of blood. Her eyes are the deepest of black, so void of substance that space looks crowded by comparison.
    Perdition with out cloak and armor.
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1880/darthperditionhg6.jpg

Force Powers: Core powers ? Force Speed, Force Cloak, Force Concealment, Force Sense, Farseeing, Telekinesis, Telepathy.
    Powers ? Illusion, Deflection, Deadly Sight, Drain Knowledge, Lightning, Force Insanity, Alchemy.
    (Note: These are the powers she regularly uses and has come to an almost unconscious level of utilizing.)

Bio: Darth Perdition has been a Sith lord for as long as she can remember. She watched from the shadows as other so called Sith tried and failed to dominate the galaxy. Twice she saw them almost succeed. Palpatine's Empire was a grand and skillful creation. He was a powerful Sith Lord whos grasp was far and reaching, but that was his downfall. He reached to far.
    Darth Caedus saw this and made great efforts to not fall to the same fate, but he underestimated the Jedi and that was his down fall.
    Darth Perdition would not make the same mistake. She would and has waited for the right time to strike. That time is now.
  10. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    Bio: Crash is a Er'Kit Jedi Knight from Tattoine. In his Padawan years, he became notorious for his somewhat-daredevil piloting skills, flying through places most others would try to avoid. As he is a little shorter than some of his peers, Crash has the Force Speed ability, allowing him to go a little faster than the average Jedi. Besides his lightsaber, he can use the HH-15 Projectile Launcher, and in tandem with the Force Accuracy ability, he can use this weapon (and other similar weapons) with terrifying accuracy. He flies around in his personal "C-Wing" starfighter in between missions.
  11. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Adgen Rax
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Species: Human
    Weapon(s): Single Blade Lightsaber, Dark Side of the Force
    Force Powers: Core Powers: Telekinetikess, Telepathy, Force Speed, Psycometry,
    Dark Side Powers: Force Choke, Force Lightning, Force Insanity or horro, Destruction and Force Drain Force Repulse
    Bio: Born on Naboo Adgen's parents were brutally murdered by spacers when he was 12 he met the Sith Lord at 19 they she eventually taught him in the ways of the sith. Now he is her official apprentice. He is somewhat romantically interested and awestrucked with his master. He has not yet picked a sith name.
  12. kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Name: Kez Tal'dira
    Homeworld: Ryloth
    Species: Rutian Twi'lek
    Weapon(s): A single bladed lightsaber with a cyan blade and a lightsaber with a curved hilt and violet blade, as well as the force.
    Force Powers: Force push/pull and force heal.

Bio: Kez was located as a force sensitive from a very early age, and was taken to the jedi temple to begin traning. He was taken to be Thyson Xiphias's apprentice and became a knight when he was 21. A year later he took on an apprentice of his own, who just recently became a jedi knight. Kez is hoping he will soon become a master, since he completed the training of his padawan, but also feels that he needs to prove himself upon the battlefield before he is allowed that honor.
  13. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Miko Reglita
    Homeworld:Duro
    Species: Duros
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber, DL-62 blaster pistol, heavyily modified B Wing starfighter
    Force Powers: Force Speed, Force Piloting, Force Accuracy, PRetty much heightened senses

Bio - Miko Reglita was trained by the Jedi at a considerably older age than most. He is good friends with Crash Stokes because of both of their flying abilities. ON one mission his master dismissed him and told him that he was a good for nothing padawan and all that he would ever be good for was piloting. He took that to heart and completed the JEdi Trials at the age of 19, he became leader of the New Republic's B-Wing Division of the Rouge Squadron. He is well respected throughout the Army because of his acomplishments. HE has a dry sense of humor and is slightly cocky.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d8/Duros_NEGAS.jpg
  14. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC Ok I am ready to start the RPG now.

IC Jaster Emyo
    Coruscant

Jedi Grand Master Jaster Emyo relaxed backwards in the chair in his office. He glanced almost lazily out of his window at the several speeders and star ships that shot by his window. Startening himself up he quickly activated his comm unit: " 3B-MB?" HE called the droids name.

"YES MASTER."
    "Please call JEdi Knight Kez Tal'dira, and Jedi Crash Stokes to my office please and also see if you can pull up Knight Reglita for a holo comm meeting. I also need contact with a dignified and experienced army strategist and officer.( that would be you valentine). This mission is important and I need their attention as soon as possible."

Jaster quickly stood and ended the connection before the droid could reply he stood at the large window hands clasped behind his back as he surveyed the traffic.

TAg Kez and Gunny, sripvalentine
  15. Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

Name:Kurt Harper
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Species:Human
    Weapon(s):WESTAR-M7 Blaster Rifle Prototype
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/3/38/Sm_h3_Battle_Rifle.gif]
    Force Powers:N/A
    PIC:[image=http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/8/86/Mark_VI.png]

A former Major in the Army, he can both hold his own, and dish out a good fight.
  16. Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

IC: Kurt Harper
    Coruscant

Kurt walked quietly into the Jedi Masters Room, the lights were not blinding but they were bright.
    A man stood quietly looking out the window, possibly contemplating something.
    "Grandmaster, I am here because you called I believe." Kurt said with a breif bow.

Tag:windu
  17. kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Kez Tal'dira
    Jedi Temple

Kez had just recieved a message from the grandmaster requesting his presence in the grandmaster's office. Different toughts were flashing through his mind, about what he was being called in for. Was he being sent on a dangerous mission that could turn the war in the jedi's favor? Was he being asked to join the council? Could they have decided to make him a master? Kez became excited at this last thought, but then quickly dismissed it as a possibility.

Kez entered the door into the grandmaster's and looked around seeing, a man in armor standing in front of the grandmaster, and of course the grandmaster himself. Slightly curious as to who this armored man was, Kez spoke, "I am here upon your request grandmaster Emyo. What would you have me do?"
  18. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC Jaster EMyo

"Master you neede me?"

Jaster turned and noticed the dignified army general in his uniform. "Ah General HArper why don't you have a seat?" Jaster guestered at a chair at the same time a hologram projector showed a frame of a Duros relaxing in a star fighter seat.

"Master you wanted to see me?" The Duros questioned.

"Yes I wished to see you general and Knight Reglita. As you both know a sith clan known as the Krath have resurected themselves. They have been nothing but a thorn in the NEw Republics side for the past 6 months. BAsed on intelligence we have discovered that a base where some of the major sith leaders of the Krath are is located on Bespin. Myself and some other Jedi are planning to go to BEspin and confront them and do waht we can to end the threat."

"What do you wish us to do MAsteR?" Miko questioned.

"Simple Bespin is protected by a large fleet and it will not be an easy task to get past them. I need your support Miko and Rouge Squadron and any other fleet and squadron that you can pull together to serve as a distraction to the main fleet. Soon into the battle my team will make a break for Bespin we need your squadron to break off and provide cover as we make our break to Bespin. General Harper we need you to pull together some sort of tag group or squad to provide cover as we confront the Sith for the bunker is heavily guarded with Droids and Sith troopers. You will be responsible for holding them off as we attempt to stop or kill the Sith leaders. Are there any questions?"

TAg Anybody
  19. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC Adgeb RAx

Sith Apprentice Adgen Rax quickly walked the length of the Asteroid he needed to make contact with his master. Turning slowly he nelt at a hologram projector as it hummed to lif he saw the bueatiful yet terrifying Sith Master before him. HE bowed "You requested my presence master..."

Tag Forceforever
  20. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Darth Perdition

"You requested my presence master..."

The Dark lady of the Sith looked down at her apprentice as her hologram towered over him. Her black void eyes even as holograms bored into him like radiation from two black holes. Her pale skin glowed like fresh Snow on Hoth. Her black lips pulled back to show her white teeth.

"Rise my Apprentice. There is a change of plans. The Jedi are growing bold and are preparing to move."

Her face contorted a bit with disgust at mentioning the Jedi.

"You will come to Bespin, wait there until I contact you."

The hologram faded and it seemed like an oppressive fog lifted from the room. Even hundreds of lightyears away her power over the Force could be felt.

Tag: Windu4
  21. Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

IC: Kurt Harper
    Coruscant

"Simple Bespin is protected by a large fleet and it will not be an easy task to get past them. I need your support Miko and Rouge Squadron and any other fleet and squadron that you can pull together to serve as a distraction to the main fleet. Soon into the battle my team will make a break for Bespin we need your squadron to break off and provide cover as we make our break to Bespin. General Harper we need you to pull together some sort of tag group or squad to provide cover as we confront the Sith for the bunker is heavily guarded with Droids and Sith troopers. You will be responsible for holding them off as we attempt to stop or kill the Sith leaders. Are there any questions?"

"I can do this, I can most likely convince the admiral of the Sixth Fleet to transport us to Bespin. But I have a better Idea than a squad, why not a company of soldiers, some of the best I have ever seen. This way we are not outnumbered completely." Kurt said
    "We can probably get some old dropships to land us, possibly some VERY old Kuati Dropships, this way they dont see this as a republic assault. I am going to need some light vehicles, most likely HoverVans to transport us."
    He stood there waiting for the Grandmasters decision.

TAG:All in the room
  22. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    IC: Crash Stokes
    Crash walked into the room, his helmet by his side and flight suit still on. He gave a glance at those assembled in the room before saying "Sorry I'm late, Grandmaster. I was giving my ship a quick diagnostics check and flew her around a little bit."
    The others in the room gave him an odd look that said "You're late", but Crash thought that he was all right- he had shown up. Plus, he had been flying in his fighter when he was called in. Grandmaster stared at Crash before saying "Jedi Stokes,you are to travel to Bespin with your comrades. They will fill you in on the fine details."
    Crash sighed wearily. He had just gotten here, and now he was being sent on another mission. It was just last week that he had returned from the Outer Rim after two weeks of little rest while fighting against the Sith army on Celsius 4.

TAG: Everyone Else in Room
  23. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    GM Approved!

Name: Filmonius "Fil" Kreuger
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Species: Human
    Weapon(s): Blaster Rifle (standard issue), thermal detonators, vibro-axe, utility belt weapons
    Bio: Fil Kreuger is a human smuggler in the Smuggler's Guild. As a boy, he was always getting into fights with older children. At the age of 15, Fil met Poul Scarrd, a smuggler in the Guild. Poul let Fil under his wing, training the boy until he became a respectable smuggler. After Poul was killed on Dantooine by bounty hunters, Fil took vengeanc eon the hunters, killing one of them and taking his utility belt. Losing his mentor was a severe blow mentally to Fil, but he keeps on smuggling, hoping that he can put the loss behind him.
  24. windu4 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC Grand MAster

Jaster couldn't help but smile at the Jedi Knight. He knew that he lacked one important thing discipline.

"We are at war Knight Stokes our most best and able Jedi Knights and Pilots are needed, since you are one of them we need you to go on this mission. Your friend is here he is currently in route to Coruscant." Jaster turned to the general and said "Your concerns are noted organized your strike in your way we will meet at the Coruscant Jedi Space Station at 0800 hours use the time till tommorow to get organized." He turned and said. "You are dismissed for now."

Clasping his hands he stared at the Corsucanti sky he was still waiting for Knight Kez, when everybody had left he instructed the Secretary droid to call esteemed Jedi MAster Uri Kai needed some advice...

TAg Kit and Jedi Passion
  25. kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Kez Tal'dir
    Jedi Temple

Running down the corridors in the jedi temple, Kez was thinking about the message he had recieved from his R2 unit after he left the training room. The message said that Grandmaster Emyo wanted to see Kez in his office. So without cleaning up or putting on robes over his training clothes he took off running to the grandmaster's office. Different thoughts rushed through Kez's mind. Was to be sent on a mission that could alter the course of the war? Was he to take on a new padawan learner? Or best yet was he to become a master? He quickly decided the last thought was probably not a possibility but the other two seemed quite reasonable.

Kez finally reached the entrance to Grandmaster Emyo's office, and stepped into the room, not seeing anybody besides the grandmaster gazing out the window into the sky. After catching his breath for a second Kez finally spoke, "Hello Grandmaster. Please forgive my lateness. I was in the training room and did not recieve your message until just a minute ago. What is it that you request of me?"

TAG: Grandmaster Emyo, and anyone else involved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.