main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Resurrection of the Krath

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by windu4, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Uri Krai

The Talortai sitting looking out towards the horizon from the jedi temple looks around as he hears a beeping sound coming from his room. Uri Krai moves towards the communications console pressing a button answering it with a somewhat smooth toned. "hello, this Uri Krai how may i be of serivce to you today?" He says as he reapplies his upperhalf of his robes to his wardrobe.

Tag: Grand Master

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC Because of religous and personal matters I cannot post on Friday nights or Saturdays, however I can post on Saturday nights.

IC Jaster Emyo

Jaster nodded at Kez as he released his excuse. "Just a moment Kez I am waiting for Uri Krai to come." as the master said this a holo comm beeped he checked his wrist and wathched as the famed Jedi MAster appeared. "Greetings MAster KRai."
    Jaster bowed. "Please come to my office immediately, I require your presence.,"

TAg Everybody

3. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Adgen Rax

Adgen leaned against the railway of a large building on Bespin. He could sense the signatures of various dark jedi that had joined their cause he also felt the presence of his master whom he knew was going to meet him in the next few hours. He sighed and thought about his plans he knew he could take on many jedi even the grand master. The jedi had experienced a time of peace where lightsaber skills were the most important. Adgen however had honed his skills over the years if he were a jedi he would be one of the greatest lightsaber combats in the Order but he wasn't and now he was sitting waiting on his master's bidding.

"Well atleast I can see some action.." he sighed and sank into meditation.

TAg Forceforever

4. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"yes sir, ill be there momentairly" Uri Krai affirmed the Grandmaster as he grabed his lightsaber putting it in its respective place on his belt, and his out layer of his robes and began making his way out the door. As he made his way out of the room he began to run through the various battle styles his people have learned over the years, and he kind of began speaking to himself, as he approached the Grandmasters office he cleared his thoughts and walked into the room and bowed. "you wished me here, sir?"

Tag:Grandmaster

5. ForceForever

ForceForever Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2008
    IC: Darth Predition

She sat atop an open spire at the top of the city. Her forces had secured the floating city without much resistance. Her dark warriors were gathering, waiting for the Jedi to come.
    She had allowed her presence to be known when the city had fallen. The survivors should have made it back to Republic space by now. Soon the Jedi shall come hoping to capture her. They will find that task quite difficilt if not down right deadly.
    She closes her eyes savoring the wind on her face. With a flick of her will she summons her apprentice.

Tag: windu4

OOc: while windu4 may not post on Fridays and Saturdays I do. So game play does not need to be interrupted.

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Adgen Rex

Adgen felt the dark pulse that was his master quickly he descended the stairs that seperated them. Seeing her he respctfully bowed and said: "YEs my master..."

TAg Forceforever

IC Grand Master

Jaster turned to see esteemed jedi master Uri Kria and Kez he offered both of them seats before sitting down himself. "Both of you are some of the most skilled jedi in the order, Kez you have earned the right of mastership but beacuse of pressing problems at hand we can not attend to the proper ceremonies though. Master? You have lived in the era of the great Grand Master Luke Skywalker himself, I need direction in the course I must take, can you help me?"
    OOC Both of you guys will be going to Bespin just read early posts assume I already told you about the mission before the debrefing

tag anybody

7. ForceForever

ForceForever Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2008
    Ic: Darth Perdition

"YEs my master..."

"Take the fleet to the far side of the planet. When the Jedi arrive they will try to liberate the city, when their ground forces engage ours bring the fleet in and crush the Republic armada."

Darth Perdition gazed out into the turbulent clouds of Bespin, an evil smile spreading across her face. The Jedi's time had come, and she would be their ruination.

Tag: Windu4

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Crash Stokes
    Grand Master's Office

Crash sttod there, his ears tweitching with excitement. A mission to Bespin. What would lie in wait for them. Just then, he realized what he was about to do. The tense environment told him exactly what he wanted to know; he would embark on a dangerous mission. Although he had ben on some dangerous missions before, Crash knew that there was always a possiblity that he wouldn't come back alive. His conscience always told his somewhat-reckless side this every time, but he would still err on the side of what some would call foolishness. However, he still had enough discipline to be a Jedi.
    "When do we leave?' he asked, hand twitching on his helmet.

TAG: Anybody

9. kit-kenobi

kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2007
    IC: Kez Tal'dir

"Thank you grandmaster for this great honor. I will do my best to make the order proud of me as a master." Kez spoke. Then he waited for Master Uri Krai to speak.

TAG: Grandmastet Emyo, Uri Krai

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I'm at work and dont have time for a long post. I'll hopefully get a longer one up when I get home tonight.

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    00C this is before Kez and uri krai enter the room

IC Jaster

"We are meeting at the Jedi Hanger Bay at 0800 in the morning, I belive that is sufficient time for you to prime your C-Wing so won't be ah late for take off. Bring all necessary materials for along take off tommrow. You are dismissed." Jaster turned and assumed his same meditatve posture

OOC Please nobody land on Bespin and begin any attacks Saturday Central Time, I should squeeze some posts in Sunday even though I am throwing a party for my dad

Tag Crash

11. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Grandmaster's Office

"Meet at 0800 in the Jedi Hangar Bay in the morning", the Grandmaster said.
    Crash replied "All right, I'll go make the last inspections for the day. I'll be seeing everyone else tomorrow, then". After he said that, he left the office to go make the last inspections on his C-Wing fighter before the upcoming mission.
    As Crash entered the hangar, he could glimpse the sight of his fighter against the city skyscape, filled with bustling vehicles and people. "It's nice to be back", he thought as he approached his custom-built C-Wing. An assistance droid appeared from a corner and said "Would you like some help, Master Stokes?"
    "No, I'll be fine,02-F4," he said plainly.
    "Very well, sir. If you need any help, I would be pleased to assist." With that, the droid skittered off to another fighter, which was being worked on by two more droids. 02-F4 said something to them with a series of beeps and clicks, and the other two responded with more metallic sounds. Crash loved listening to droids chatter amongst themselves; it was all part of what he considered "home". Witht hat, he pulled out a hydrospanner from a nearby tool kit and began tightening all of the weapons emplacements. He was not sure what would lay ahead for him...

OOC: Back to the Grandmaster's Office (present time)
    TAG: Those in the Office

12. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko Reglita

Duros Miko Reglita hit the accelerator on his custom made B-Wing starfighter, he personally could not wait to see his good friend Crash Stokes. HE has missed his old friend and he wished to see him soon. He had been one of the few people in the order to accept him as he was despite his late training. The well known squadron leader settled his fighter in the millitary hanger bay he would walk the rest of the way.

Miko greeted some of his squadron friends who happened to be in the hangar at the time. Soon he entered the jedi temple.

few minutes later..

Miko saw Crash right where he thought he wold be, jedi hangar bay.

"Crash!" He yelled."Crash ol' buddy I know your working on your baby hear but why don't you meet me at that new cofee shop on Loridian Way? I have somethings to talk to you about..."
    Tag Crash

13. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Jedi Temple Hangar Bay
    "But if you don't mind we can go to that new cofee shop on Loridan Way. We need to talk about some things..."
    Crash said "Sure, Miko, I'll be right there. Gotta finish tightening this hard point here..." He moved the hydrospanner like an expert and quickly fixed the hard point. "Are we going to be taking public transportation, or is it a nice enough day to walk there? I'd be open to either. Plus, I've got something I have to tell you."
    Crash put his hydrospanner back in the tool box and followed Miko to the turbolift to the street. As he went, he wondered why the Duros Jedi would ask him to go to the coffee shop. And what was it that Miko needed to tell him. His hands touched his chin in thought, pondering this and many other questions he had as the turbolift slowly descended towards the public transportation stop/sidewalk below.

TAG: Miko

14. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    IC: Fil Kreuger
    Cutter- personal ship; near Coruscant

Fil Kreuger sat in his pilot's seat, his feet up on the dashboard of the ship. He had just delivered a shipment of rare F'Gurt gemstones to an underground organization, and had been paid handsomly for his troubles. Pulling his legs off the dashboard, Fil began to walk around his ship. "Stull", his personal assistant droid, approached him and said "Fil, you have a message from the Guild." It handed Fil his personal message datapad; Fil activated it and scroled down to the desired message.
    "Kreuger, we have a mission for you," said the other voice. It was Bartle Dundee, a smuggler-turned-Guild representative. "You are to go to the Bespin system to pick up specil cargo and take it to outlaw technicians on RayGamma. And try not to lose this shipment; we trust you, but there is always a risk of someone losing it. Bartle out."
    Fil handed the datapad back to Stully before walking around the cockpit. He had another job to do, but he wanted to rest. "Stully, I want you to ask the ship to run a performance scan. We'll leave in a couple hours; I need some sleep."
    "Will do, Fil" said the droid, scurrying off into the back of the ship to communicate with the ship's computer.

OOC: This is happening during the conversation in the Grandmaster's office.
    TAG: Anyone

15. Sripvalentine

Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2008
    IC: Kurt Harper

Kurt stood in the Jedi Temple Hanger, standing by some prototype B67H-Dropships, soldiers were loading up supplies and equipment into the dropships.
    The Prototypes were capable of holding at least 30 Troops and a Light Vehicle.
    "Soldier, when will we be ready to move?" He asked
    "We are able to move now if you wish." The Soldier said
    "Good, go to the Grandmaster and tell him we are ready."He said putting his helmet on.

Tag: Grandmaster, All

16. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    The Streets of Coruscant

Crash and Miko had made their way from the turbolift towards Lordidian Way. A cool breeze blew through the area, cooling everyone down from the warm day. As he went, Crash thought to himself. "What was it that Miko had to say to him? Was it important, or was it more playful it its intentions?"
    As the pair reached Loridian Way, Crash spotted the coffee shop, its doors brimming with customers, some of whom were laughing at jokes their friends told. Crash thought to himself, knowing that these people could spend most of their days at the shop, talking up their friends and neighbors. Being a Jedi, Crash had a small longingness to be just like them; free to do whatever they pleased. He shook his head vigorously to clear the thought; it was against the Jedi Code, which he had sworn to believe in as a padawan. Inside the coffee shop, Crash and Miko sat down at a small table inside and were served quickly by a server droid.

TAG: windu4/Miko

17. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC hey guys I wont be able to post for battle until Saturday evening Central time I am sorry Darth Real Life is trying to kill me.

18. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Uri Krai

Uri looks at the grandmaster in sudden surprise "You want me to help you make your decisions? Well sir as much as i would like to Grandmaster Luke make his choices by council of the force and adivice of the jedi council, pardon me if i am outspoken sir but i am of neither and personally i dont think i would be fit for the jedi council." Uri says making an atempt to reasure him.

Tag: Grandmaster and Kez Tal'dir

19. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko Reglita

Miko waved his friend to nearby booth and sat down. He noticed his friend was anxious I service droid came over Miko asked for a cup of cofee and corellian spice apple stroodles.

"K' pal' Miko took a sip of his provided coffee:" As you well know I split my time between being a B-Wing squadron leader and top officer of the Rouge Squadron. Your advanced schematics on the C-wing fighter were well noted and added to our squadrons in the Rouges. Pal as a top officer I am going to give you an offer thats literally non refusable. I am going to give you a job as C-Wing leader and chief engineer for the Rouge Squadron your abilties could greatly help us. You will have an ok salary and wonderful pension. You know the job where your paid well to get high thrills. So what do you say will you join?"

Tag Crash

20. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC Ok guys I am turning in when I post which will probably be SAturday night it will be 0800 time and we will be preparign to take off Gunny when you post make sure you give Miko your answer. I'll post my response as a flashback.

IC Jaster Emyo

Jaster smiled: "No my friend you see I do not wish to pressure you into anything I was not exactly going to place you on the Council I was just going to ask you about how the Grand Masters through your life handled situation such as these. I was going to discuss them on the way to Bespin if you accept the mission that is. As for you Kez I have not yet granted your rank to mastership though I am sure I will grant it to you soon. To truly test your powers I am recruiting you on our mission to Bespin. You are dismissed." Jaster again turned and stared out the window."

OOC Sorry had to rush didnt mean to sound rude.

Tag Anybody

21. kit-kenobi

kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2007
    IC: Kez Tal'dir

"Yes master, I understand. I will see you tomorrow then." Kez said, and then bowed the grandmaster. He then turned and bowed to Uri Krai, and left the room. Once Kez was in the hall he began to think over what had just happened at their meaning. As he was walking back to his room, he began to feel excitement rising from the bottom of his stomach. Every time he was sent on a mission he felt excited in the preceeding hours. Kez knew he would not be able to sleep this night. Sleeping before missions never came easily to Kez, again because of the excitement that he felt.

Once he reached his room, Kez realized he still smelled like he had just come out of the training room, and took a shower. Once he had showered Kez began preparing his things for tomorrow. He laid his robes on his bed, as well as his lightsaber. He then walked over to his bed and pulled out a box from underneath it. Opening the box he saw his most prized possesion, his old master's curved hilt lightsaber, and he looked at it for a minute thinking back upon his old master, and then placed it by his own upon the bed. Knowing that sleep would elude him all night, Kez decided to meditate until it was time for him to get ready in the morning.

TAG: All

22. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"ah...ok well then, im sorry i must have misunderstood. Well then i would glad to accept this mission." Uri bows and leaves the room and makes his way to his room talking to himself upon arrival of his quarters. "wow that must have been the most interesting request ive had in my two hundered years of being alive, ha well then." Uri walks into his room and settles down into a mediation stance and begins resting himself for the next day.

Tag: anyone

23. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Coffee Shop

Crash stared at the Duros Jedi as he digested what he had just heard. Miko wanted him to be the chief engineer of Rogue Squadron and head of a group. However, it seemed a litle odd that miko aske this; it wasn't totally abnormal, but it seemed a little odd. Rubbing his chin in thought, Crash finally responded. "Miko, do you mean that I'd be in Rogue Squadron with you, or is it a whole different group? Also, I really don't think that we could get a whole group of C-Wings in the air quickly; mine is the only one (assume I built it) and it's stubborn to handle. It'd take a while to train pilots to learn how my ship works, but it wouldn't be impossible. However, chief engineer sounds nice as long as it doesn't interfere with my Jedi duties. I'll have to think about this for now, but there's something else on my mind that I have to tell you."
    "What's that?" the Duros Jedi asked.
    "If you haven't heard, Miko, the war has apparently taken us to Bespin. I was doing some last-minute check-ups on my fighter when you arrived in preparation for tomorrow. Since you're head of the B-Wing section of Rogue Squadron, I don't think you'll be meeting with the Jedi taskforce at 0800 in the Jedi Hangar Bay." He sipped his drink carefully, enjoying its rich texture. "Now, that doesn't mean we won't see each other en route to Bespin, but it means that we won't be able to have a lot of time to spend together then. I'll consider your proposal today and try to give you an answer tomorrow." He finished his drink and set it on a nerby tray, which was picked up by a server droid.

TAG: Miko (when able) or everyone else

24. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko Reglita
    Miko took in Crash's requests. "The Rouge Squadron has currently been put in atleast 4 sub squadrons, X-Wing, B-Wing, Bomber Unit, and Eta- Unit, I am sorry and I had nothing to do with this but Thann Mergluck that Feeorin Rouge leader got his hand on your C-Wing schematics. He engineered a whole squadron. I was hoping to give you some control over this fighter squadron so you can still have some ownership over it. As my obligation of being a jedi I am going to meet you guys tommorow morning, my B-Wing squadron will be a pivotal part of the space engagement tommrow morning we will fill you in on the details. Well make your decision I will be expecting it tommorow morning." With that Miko stood up and left the coffee shop.

IC Jaster Emyo

Jaster stood in the jedi hanger bay waiting calmly for his jedi companions he had made a call for any other jedi he did not personally meet to come on the mission as well he could use them. He had made a special call to a padawan by the name of Yumiko to come. She did not know it yet but he saw this mission as a sort of trial for her.

TAg Anybody

OOC I will be adding some NPCs for the mission like a jedi padawan or so. By the Yukari in case you haven't noticed you'll have to go on the mission.

25. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Lordidian Way Coffee Shop

Oh man. Miko had just explained that the Mergluck fellow had gotten his hands on the C-Wing schematics. Crash mulled over the thought, but assured himself that his fighter was unique because he spent so much time working on it. At that moment, someone called out "Hey, Crash!" Looking up, Crash spotted a lanky human waving at him. He smiled; it was Oly-Mya Flynn, a friend who worked at a local body shop. Crash ocassionally took his fighter in to Flynn's shop for a new coat of paint. "Crash, long time no see," Flynn said as he plunked down into the seat Miko had previously occupied. "How ya' doing?"
    "I'm OK, Oly," Crash responded, still smiling.
    "Didn't expect to run into you here, Crash," Oly said, bemused at Crash's appearance in the coffee shop.
    "My friend Miko asked me if we could come here and discuss a few things. Right after he left, you noticed me sitting here."
    "You mean the Duros guy? He's pretty cool, Crash. Must be nice to have him as a friend." Noticing a slight quiver on Crash's features, Oly quickly changed the subject. "What's on your mind?"
    "The war. I'm being sent out to a system in the Outer Rim to fight the Sith army that's gathered there."
    "Hm...must be stressful to be a Jedi."
    "Tall me about it," Crash said plainly, beckoning for the server droid to get Oly something. After it had left, he continued. "The war is dragging on, Oly. It seems like there's a new mission every week to prepare for."
    "Now you're not sounding like a Jedi".
    "I know, but it's really wearing on me. Hopefully I can come back in one piece. The fights will be tough as always.
    "I trust you, man", Oly said as he accepted his drink from the droid. "You'd better come back alive; otherwise, I'm going to have to find some new friends." He laughed, and Crash couldn't help chuckle a little bit. Oly was a funny guy; he always made you feel a little better about your current situation, even if you were mired in it.
    "Well Crash, I'd better get going. I've got a few customers who want new paint jobs on their airspeeders. See you around!" With that, Oly finished his drink and headed out the door, leaving Crash sitting there alone at the table.

TAG: Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.