1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Drov Tahn

"Hey, Kyle, I could use your help over in the main hanger, I have Luke and he's severly injured. We need to get him to the medical center immediately." Drov said over his comlink. "Not to mention the fact that I have a bone to pick with you." he added as he switched off the comlink. He then loked down at his injured comrade and knelt down.

"I told you not to let your emotions get the better of you, but did you listen, no. Just like your father, impulsive, stubborn as a bantha, but sometimes as foolish as a Kowakian Monkey Lizard." he said as he placed his hands over his friends wound, using the Force to slowly mend the wound, lessening the chance of fatality. "Your lucky I'm not the type to let my anger get the best of me or I'd kill you myself." he added chuckling. "You are one lucky Jedi, Luke." he said as he stopped the remaining injuries from bleeding, and slowly sealing it up.

TAG: Kyle/Luke/GM
  2. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke sat in his cockpit of his starfighter when he heard Drov's voice. Luke opened his eyes slightly. "That's you Drov. Always nice and wise." Luke said, before closing his eyes.

NPC: Kyle Katarn

Kyle ran through the halls. When he finnaly reached the Hangar, the Jedi Knights behind him spread out and took the casualty count. Kyle looked at Drov. "Master Drov, a pleasure to see you again." Kyle said before looking at Luke. "Yeah, he looks pretty bad." Kyle said. "Come on, let's go."

TAG:Anyone />
  3. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Drov hoisted Luke over his shoulder and brought him to the temple's medical facilities, placing him into a bacta tank so that his wounds could heal more effectively. "You know Luke as your elder I do have some authority, one would think you'd listen to it from time to time. Just be glad I'm not your father or else you'd be grounded for the next three hundred years." he said as Luke floated inside the tank, he was certain, even with the injuries he had, that he could hear him. "Unfortunately in order to do that I'd need to clone you repeatedly." he added as he turned to Kyle who had accompanied him there.

"Well Kyle have you heard anything from Kamino, how goes that battle?" he added looking at his friend. "I just hope Jacen hasn't gotten himself into trouble. Speaking of which, now that we have the resources send some back up troops to hasten our retaking of the facilities as well as the capital." he added to the much younger Jedi. "I managed to take control of the Sith's droid forces, they are now completely under the control of the New Republic and the Jedi Order, I designed the code myself, the only way the Sith could regain them is if they successfully extracted the information form my mind, and I've made a point of making my mind a labyrinth, they'd die trying to find anything out." Drov continued with a grin. "I also would like someone to hunt down all of our new droid armies and send them searching for the Sith Lord." he added he then walked toward the entrance. "As for myself I am exhausted and in need of a good rest." he added, he then left for his sleeping quarters and fell into a deep, relaxing sleep.

TAG: Kyle, Luke if he wakes up.
  4. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    IC:Luke Skywalker

Luke opened his eyes a bit to see Kyle and Drov standing infront of him. He smilled. "Hey there. While I recover, Drov, Kyle. You two shall be the head of the Order." Luke said, before closing his eyes.

NPC:Kyle Katarn

Kyle looked at Drov while he was caring Luke. "Wow, really is strong for an old lizard." Kyle muttered. When Drov said the things about the Droid Armies turning against them Kyle smilled and laughed. "Nice one Drov." Kyle laughed out. "So from what Luke says, were the leaders of the Jedi Order." Kyle said.

TAG:Anyone
    />
  5. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    IC: Darth Serat
    ???

Serat chuckled slightly. "All in good time, my young apprentice," the Dark Lord mused. "As for now, I have a new assignment for you, if you feel up to the challenge." He turned and took a seat in the chair behind his customized holo-projector desk. "Since, it seems, I'm in need of resources." He flicked a switch on the desk, bringing a detailed blueprint of his brainchild into view. "And, obviously, an ample amount of them."

Commander Nevad simply chuckled. The last thing he had known, he had been talking to Lord Serat. And now...

He glanced around his cell. Absolutely nothing of any use. How had it turned out so badly? The man sighed, glancing over towards the lock. A simple data key, really, nothing special. Perfect he thought, reaching into his mouth. He grunted, gave a tug... And out came his emergency hacking device. For whatever reason, the guards weren't paying attention to him. That was all he needed.

Within seconds, the door was open: Nevad was free. Within minutes, a dead, unarmed, and unarmored guard had taken his place. A call to security secured his escape, as the guards were preoccupied with the prisoner's "mysterious" death.

Boarding a Republic fighter, Nevad took off, en route to...

Darth Serat's gaze turned upward for a brief moment before returning to his apprentice. A slight smirk betrayed his thoughts.

TAG: Darth Ninghai

OOC Note: I don't know what the device is, yet, hence the lack of description. As for Nevad, it's not really godmodding, seeing as I simply allowed an NPC to escape from other NPCs... Although why, I haven't quite figured out.

As is always assumed, I defer to any contrary rulings by Rune./>/>/>
  6. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    NPC:Jacen Solo

Jacen and Shade ran through the halls and appeared in the detention sells to find that the Commander was gone. "Darn!" Jacen swore under his breath before a clone ran in. "Sir, a fighter has taken off and is preparing to go into Hyperspace." Jacen smillied. "Lock onto his coordinates and track him. Also tell the Jedi and the rest of the clone armies that were tracking the Sith Lords location." Jacen ordered as the clone nodded. "Your not getting away easy." Jacen thought.

7. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    NPC: Commander Nevad
    Space

Commander Nevad frantically punched in the coordinates to his navicomputer. The alert warning went off just as he locked them in. "Darn it!" he cursed, eyeing the status monitors. They were taking his hyperdrive coordinates. The top secret coordinates that Darth Serat himself had told the Commander in person. He pounded the controls in frustration as the stars extended into lines. From Kamino, it would be a relatively long trip to where these coordinates led... And the Republic would be waiting for him.

He gulped. Along with Lord Serat, he presumed.

TAG: Jacen Solo/>
  8. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Jacen and Shade stood on the Avenger's bridge. "Captain, send the message to the Jedi Temple that were tracking the Sith Lord." Jacen ordered. "Yes sir!" the Captain said. Jacen turned on his commlink. "Master's Drov and Katarn, we have found an enemy commander and are tracking him towards the Sith base. I advise that you send the third systems army towards it. Here are the coordinates." Jacen said, punching in the coordinates. "What am I to do Masters?" Jacen asked.

Thinking of what Jacen said, Kyle came up with a plan. "Jacen, stay were you are. Me and Drov cannot lead this campaign. Where going to need Luke. So we'll gather Half of our armies and when Luke is better, which will be soon, we'll attack." Kyle said, before turning to Drov. "Master Tahn, what do you think we should do?" Kyle asked.

TAG:Anyone/>
  9. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"First I suggest someone goes to Myrkr and hunt down some ysalamiri, we need to be able to remove the opponents Force abilities, then once we have them outnumbered we can easily take them into custody." Drov said. "However what we do need to do is set a large enough net around them so as to keep them from escaping. Jacen make sure that you don't engage the Sith Lord, if you have no choice however do not do so on your own, this Sith Lord is a master of manipulation, just like Palpatine, what ever you do, do not underestimate him." he said to his fellow Jedi. "For now set up a grid around the enemies planet, I want a full sweep, leave no area around it uncovered, and make sure that we have reinforcements ready to take their places." he continued. "Which system have they been tracked to anyway?" he asked his eyes narrowing in concentration.

TAG: Jacen, Kyle
  10. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    ???

Still awaiting his apprentice's reply, Serat's eyes flashed upward in anger. FOOL! he cursed, the Force transmitting his message so violently that those around the Dark Lord could not help but pick it up.
    FOOL!

Commander Nevad blinked. Where had that come from? It sounded like Lord Serat's own voice...

"Oh, no..." was all the commander managed before his ship crumpled inward around him before exploding outright. The debris scattered along the hyperspace route, and Commander Nevad was no more.
    Bitterly satisfied, Serat turned to his apprentice. "There appears to have been a... change of plans... Darth Ninghai." He flicked his holodesk off. "It seems that we are due for some uninvited guests..."

TAG: Darth Ninghai/>/>/>
  11. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Darth Ninghai

FOOL!

His master's anger in the force was almost physical, driving pain into his mind, a delightful pain that he relished in drawing on the wellspring of force energy and drawing it in on himself. Placing his copy of the plans securely into one of the belt pouches beneath his cloak. "Guests Master?" He rose to his full height and stepped to Darth Serat's side.

TAG: Darth Serat
  12. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Jacen nodded at the Jedi Masters response. "Yes Master, I agree. I think that Master Horn should go to get the ysalamiri. He has had a little more experince with them. And as for the Seperatist commander." Jacen said before Shade ran up to him. "Sir, the fighter has colasped before we could pinpoint his location." Jacen explained.

13. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Tehn the world must not be too far away. Use the Force, feel the Sith Lord out, if he is as powerful as he boasts he should be easily detected, even if he does try to mask himself. Though I sense his pride will get the better of him. Again Jacen do your best not to confront him directly, and make sure he can't escape the region, I don't want him getting away this time." he added his tone gravely serious. "Our success depends on both his capture and his swift severance from the Force." he added to both Jacen and Kyle. "Contact all of our fleets, including our new droid ones and have them set up a perimeter around any worlds along the fighter's last known trajectory." he continued. "Cast the net wide, but make sure it's a close knit mesh, that way no fish can get get away." he added.

TAG: Kyle, Jacen
  14. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Soon to be revealed...

Darth Serat nodded gravely. "Indeed. It would appear that Commander Nevad has foolishly given the Republic forces a hyperspace map to our current location. I offer you a choice, my pupil: You may either lead our forces into battle personally, or we may wait here for any possible intruders. Regardless, I'm afraid that what I do next is absolutely necessary."

He flicked the master switch on his desk. Thousands of tiny hologram generals appeared, all standing at attention. "It seems the Republic, who continues to oppose our right to independence, has discovered our primary base of operations. Therefore, we will have all units withdraw to the home system immediately, to prepare our defenses. Commence Operation Total War," he ordered calmly.

"Again, all forces shall return immediately to the Lijuter System."

TAG: Darth Ninghai/>
  15. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Jacen looked at the map and went through the force to look for the sith. "Got him." Jacen said. "Master Katarn, Master Drov. I have found their base on the Second moon of Lijuter. We are going to go near it but wait for the other's." Jacen said.

NPC:Kyle Katarn and Luke Skywalker

Kyle turned to Drov, then to Jacen. Turning to Commander Nyle. "Commander Nyle. Call for all fleets, except the two systems fleet, which will defend the planet, to converge on the Secone Moon of Lijuter." Kyle ordered. "Sir, we have lost contact with Kashyyyk, and General Mara." Nyle announced. Luke's eyes flashed open, and it seemed as though his wounds were all but healed. "What!!!" Luke asked. "We have lost contact with General Mara." Nyle said. "Serat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luke grumbled.

/>
  16. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Luke calm down or I will rearrange vocal cords." Drov said his eyes slanted in frustration. "Just because we lost contact does not mean that she is dead, or that the enemy has her. For all we know an EMP backfired and disabled their communications temporarily." he added. "Not to mention that the first thing Serat wants is to enrage you and make you blind to the truth. So please, don't entertain him with your fury." Drov said, he felt like an old man berating a misbehaved child.

TAG: Luke
  17. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Luke sighed. Drov was right. "Alright, Master Drov." Luke said, before getting out of the Bacta Tank. "Kyle, put the Third Systems fleet towards the objective. It's going to be a long battle." Luke said. "Drov, I think you should join you fleet and go towards Naboo and Kamino. John should be at Kamino, even though Jacen hasn't heard from him." Luke said.

TAG:John, Anyone
  18. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Darth Ninghai

"I am always prepared for combat, but it is my duty to stand beside you Master." That was the correct answer from an apprentice to his master but he could not help but relish in the thought of the coming conflict. He focused on the moment surpressing his excitement as he turned his attention back to his master and his duties. Number one on that list was to rid the Sith of the idiot who had betrayed their location. "Hopefully... Our commanders can handle the rabble. We should await the Jedi."

TAG: Darth Serat
  19. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"That I can do, but I'm having Kyle stay with you. Kyle don't let him out of your sights for a moment." Drov said. "One last thing, Luke Serat is after something more than power, when we last saw him I sensed something in him I haven't ever sensed in a Sith, he's like a black hole, I fear he won't stop his attacks until every last lifeform in the galaxy is destroyed, and I mean every last one, down to the last microbe." he added. "So you must be especially careful." he added, he then left and joined up with his main fleet. "I'll meet you around the enemy base in a few hours." he sent back in a com signal.

TAG: Luke, Kyle
  20. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Luke pouted. Then he turned to Kyle. "Kyle, find Corran and Kyp. And alert every single Jedi you can. In the temple and out." Luke ordered, before putting on his robes and hooking his lightsaber to his belt. "I also want the Temple to be Defended, the best it can. Just in case." Luke ordered.

Kyle nodded. "Alright Drov." Kyle said. When Luke issued out his orders, Kyle sighed. "Just like old times." Kyle muttered, before heading towards the intercomm. "All Jedi Padawans, Knights, and Masters please head for the main courtyard." Kyle announced. "Now, let's get started." Kyle said with a grin at Luke.

TAG:Anyone/>
  21. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Lijuter 2

Serat nodded just slightly. "It is settled, then. I trust the generals to do their duties to the best of their abilities, unlike Commander Nevad." He smiled slightly, "And even if they don't, I've procured a wonderful bargaining chip..." He nodded again, as if his thoughts were elsewhere. Yes, it should be right now, assuming the plan proceeded as expected.

"Very well, then, my apprentice, we shall meditate in preparation for the coming battle. This time, there can be no withdrawing."

TAG: Darth Ninghai
    NPC: ???
    ???

"I presume that Lord Serat's plan went off without a hitch?" the cloaked figure said, addressing a relatively inconspicuous fellow who happened to be walking by in the crowd.

"Yes, it has. You may inform Lord Serat that we have successfully captured them," the man said, not turning to look at the cloaked figure.

"Very well then."/>/>/>
  22. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Luke walked, kinda slowly with Kyle right behind him, to the main courtyard of the Jedi Temple. On the balcony in front of at least several thousand Jedi, the whole entire Jedi Council, except for Mara, were on the balcony. "Knights of the New Republic!!" Luke yelled. "We have finally found the Sith Lords base. We will need most of our Jedi Gaurdians to come to the main battle. I'm going to need half of you to come to the battle, the other's stay here and defend the temple." Luke announced. 'Now the half of you that I pointed out join your fleets." Luke ordered.

23. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I have an announcement to make. I am sad to say that Brute_Force has droped out of the game.
  24. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Lijuter-2

Directing orders to his small hologram commanders was never Darth Serat's favorite task as the CIS commander-in-chief, but at some points it had to be done. This was one of those times. "The bulk of the fleets shall move into a defense position around the Second Moon. Similarly, most ground forces shall take up positions around the command headquarters. All top-ranking staffers shall rendevous in the control room within two standard hours of arrival. Those of you who I mentioned previously, you know what your fleets are to do, and I expect those maneuvers to go off without a hitch."

"And, lastly, General Stames, I want those two alive, but not necessarily unharmed, if you follow."

"Yes, my Lord!" the commanders all saluted in unison.

"Our moment of glory is at hand, my loyal officers. Soon, the reborn Confederacy of Independent States shall finally be free of the tyranny of the New Republic, free to govern as it wishes, and free to remove the corrupt Jedi who stuff the Republic's coffers from our Systems. Freedom forever!" He finished, sweeping a hand out over the generals in the unofficial salute of the CIS.

"Freedom forever!" the commanders echoed, also saluting. The holograms then shut off in rapid succession.

"Fools..." Darth Serat muttered as he went to meditate. "Idealists who do not truly understand real freedom."

TAG: Darth Ninghai, Jedi/>
  25. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Luke walked through the halls of the Jedi Temple. Walking a round the corner, Luke walked into the Hanger Bay were hundreds of transports lay waiting. Luke was surronded by some what 500 Jedi, and there were about 10,000 in total of the entire Jedi Order, but about several thousand were leading there armies and the the other thousands were at the Temple. Luke turned towards t he Jedi. "Knights of the New Republic, the time has come. To your fleet's and to the end of the Sith!!!" Luke yelled, even though he was hurt, he wasn't fully healed, but healed enough to fight. Luke ran into one of the transports and took off towards his fleet as so many Knights and Masters did.

Luke walked upon the bridge of his new Main Capital Ship, the Gurthang. The ship had to be replaced as for the original Ranger was destroyed in the battle above Courscant. Turning to Nyle, Luke turned on all comm systems. "All right guys, let's finaly put an end to the Sith!" Luke said before the Fleet of Thousands of ship's went into Hyperspace.

TAG:Anyone />
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.