main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Drov Tahn

Drov shivered as a strong cold chill ran up his spine. 'A Sith, I refuse to allow them to desecrate this temple as they did in the age of the republic.' Drov thought, stretching out to sense the Sith Lord. he found him quickly. "Kyle consolidate forces our forces at the main entrances, I want a wall of EMP launchers to take out those droids and a split force of rocket launchers and sharp shooters for the organic targets. I'm going to go deal with a larger problem." Drov said, he then ignited his second blade and went hurtling toward the meditation garden inside the temple.

"Darth Ninghai." Drov said venom in his voice. "How dare you sho your face here?" he added, his eyes slants in his anger and disgust. "You're a sickening lifeform, twisted beyond recognition by the Dark Side of the Force. It is my solemn duty to remove you from this place forever." he added crossing his blades and then taking up a typical Sorvaa'mak-so defensive stance, one blade at chest level, the other laid across the leg closest to the sith lord. "Now make your first move, it is not the Jedi way to attack." Drov said his eyes narrowed now in focus instead of fury.

TAG: Darth Ninghai, Kyle Katarn

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC: chanbill5390, I know your doing your best, but your cutting dangerously close to godmoding. Try to lay off a bit. Because Lord_Lahmien's charachter was closeing off his force aura. No offense. Just doing the job.

IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke watched as both his and the Sith's blades interlocked. Luke looked him in the eyes. "Stop PLAYING with with me!!!!!!!" Luke said, moving his lightsaber. Luke went out to stab the Sith, before turning around to kick him in the face, then force pushing him. Luke then ran towards the Sith, moving his lightsaber right, left, up, and down.

[hr]

NPC: Kyle Katarn

When Drov ran off Kyle sighed. Drov was going to get killed one day for doing that. Suddenly the temple shaked. "Might as well help some more." Kyle said, jumping from his perch cutting a droind in half.

TAG: Darth Serat

3. Brute_Force

Brute_Force Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    OOC: Hia all! Irkaniel is my char and i have worked out my intro post. I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to post for another while... You see, I live in Sweden but currently work in Norway meaning i dont usually have access to a PC (my boss is kind though and allows me to use his office comp). But NOW it's my birthday and I'm celebrating it with my sis in her place meaning I wont get access to his office comp until tomorrow...

Sorry for holding up the game but as soon as i get "home" i'll post. I have it all worked out, saved on the desktop and all.

4. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC: Thats okay.

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: There was nothing in his post to suggest that, I posted in a manner that I felt was appropriate. If he had said he was concealing his presence I wouldn't have done what I did.

6. Lord_Lahmien

Lord_Lahmien Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2008
    OOC: Actually I have been masking my presence since my first post even from Serat, not to metion no one knew my chars identity save Serat so how Drov knows my name is beyond me but no matter. I will post a bit later.

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I didn't realize that you would keep it up for so long, consider my post null and void. As for how he'd know you he makes sure he knows his enemy, plus he's naturally telepathic he could have discovered the name through any of Serat's or your random thoughts. If you have a problem with the telepathy deal look up Draethos on wookiepedia, it will show how Draethos have a natural telepathic ability.

8. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC: Okay, you two. I'm glad that you two have made up. now lets get back to the RPG.

9. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: It doesn't matter, anyway. Soon, all will kneel before DARTH SERAT! MUHAHAHAHA! ... *Ahem*

IC: Darth Serat
    Korriban...

The kick-force push combination threw Serat off-balance, but only momentarily. A faint trickle of blood dripped from his nose as he casually deflected the three lightsaber swings from his opponent. "I don't see why I [i]shouldn't[/i] be toying with you," he mocked, as he began a counter-offensive series of swings. "The entire [i]galaxy[/i] will soon be little more than my plaything. And there is [i]nothing[/i] you can do to stop me."

He continued launching a flurry of savage lightsabers swipes while he slid his left hand free of the hilt to unleash a devastating burst of Force lightning. "[b]Nothing![/b]"

[b]TAG:[/b] Skywalker

10. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke was frustrated, no he was beyond frustrated. "I will defeat you and the Galaxy shall have peace." Luke said. But when the Sith Lord barrage of attacks sent him off balance, and while off balance, the Sith used his force lightning. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" Luke screamed. Then with the strength he had left, lifted his lightsaber to deflect the lightning. Then Luke ran towards him force pushed the Sith, then force pulled him back, Lukes lightsaber ready for the stab.

TAG:Who else

11. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Darth Serat knew he had to maneuver, and [i]fast[/i]. Using as much power as he could muster while still keeping up his lightning, he managed to adjust in midair...

But only enough to avoid having any vital organs pierced. The blade cut through the Sith Lord's left side, accompanied by a sound which somehow conveyed rage, mockery, and pain all into one. Darth Serat fell to the ground, still continuing his lightning, hoping to break through Skywalker's defenses. "You still don't quite understand this situation, Skywalker. You've already lost this battle, and you've already lost this [i]war[/i]."

[b]TAG:[/b] I'll go out on a limb here and say Skywalker.

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke sighed, looking at the dark lord. "No, YOU have lost. You have lost to me, and the war. You probably won't see tommorow." Luke said, still blocking the bolts. Luke then uses the force to hold back the lightning like yoda had done, and forced himself a shockwave that hit the hole valley. Then, Luke quickly got up, used force speed and went into very fast cuts, he first went diagonle, then he turned around and stabbed backward, aiming for the heart.

TAg: DArth Serat

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Darth Serat[/i

Serat blocked what would've been the killing blow. He would have to die someday, to be sure, but today was not that day. "How quickly the Jedi succumbs to his rage. You said you would [i]not[/i] kill me, yet here we are." He grinned evilly. "And you still don't quite understand the whole situation. Ask yourself: Can the forces at Naboo and Coruscant really be my entire force? Do they not seem a bit... small...?"

He cackled slightly, his true plans about to become readily apparent.

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

While Luke calms down the Sith talks. "I know I said I wouldn't kill you, but techniqally, with your healling abilites, you shouldn't die quickly." Luke stated.when the Sith talked about his forces Luke stared at him. "You mean, that that's not the bulk of your forces?" Luke said, before launching himself. Luke backflipped in the air, swinging his lightsaber as he went, launching a force blast, similar to the force push.

TAG: Do you really need to know?

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Darth Serat countered the Force blast with one of his own, while simultaneously blocking the lightsaber strike, staggering to his feet as he did so. The wound at his side was already healing. "No, it's [i]not[/i] the bulk of my forces, Skywalker. The bulk of my forces have already finished executing my [i]fourth[/i] simultaneous stike. You, Naboo, even the Jedi Temple, all were conceived merely to distract you from the [i]real[/i] target."

Reaching out with the Force, he flicked on the commlink hidden in the shoulder of his robes. "[i]zzz...[/i] Lord Serat... [i]zZzz[/i]... Do you copy? Kamino has fallen... [i]zzz[/i]... Proceeding with final mop-up... [i]zzz...[/i]"

A wide grin spread across the Sith Lord's face. "I suppose you understand just what [i]that[/i] means, Skywalker." He started cackling, more obviously this time.

[b]TAG:[/b] MUHHAHAHAHA! ... I mean, Skywalker.

OOC: Yes, I did actually already have this planned, as my apprentice can testify.

16. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke looked at the Sith in horror. "Kamino. So thats what you were after." Luke stated. Luke charged him but stopped. Luke used the force to make several pillars fall on the Sith. "Commander Nyle, Jaina, Ben, Ivan, Drov, every single Jedi. Kamino has FALLEN. I repeat, Kamino has FALLEN. So I want hald of the clone armys to head towards the planet, and retake it." Luke ordered. Luke then turned around and used force speed and circled the Sith, then kicked him, before sweeping under him in an attempt to knock him off his feet. Then Luke lead the lightsaber to the Siths head.

TAG:Darth Serat

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Drov Tahn

"I'm staying here at the temple Luke, I can't say why I just have a nad feeling about leaving this place behind unguarded. Looks like I may pull an Odan Urr and stand in the defense of the archives and temple. If you truly require extra aid contact the Singing Mountain, Misty Falls, and Frenzied River Clans on Dathomir, they should be able to back us up, all of them have strong relations with one another and to the Jedi Order, Master Yoda saw to that." Drov said. "They are alos very powerful when united they should be able to easily deal with any enemy force, probably rip them apart, literally. I do hope you aren't letting that scumbag get to you Luke, I'd hate to have to come over there and whack you upside the head and teach you a lesson, I can only imagine what Yoda and Obi-Wan would say." he added with a small chuckle.

TAG: Luke

18. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

"Nyle, contact the Singing Mountain, Misty Falls, and Frenzied River Clans on Dathomir. They should be able to help us. Tell them that Grand Master Luke asked for their assistance." Luke ordered. "Yes sir." Nyle said. "Corran, while the other fleets leave, you stay and help Master Drov with the defense. Same thing with you Kyle." Luke ordred.

TAG: Anyone

19. 1bigj

1bigj Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2008
    IC: John Needo

Replieing to his master's order " Sir, i will leave my army here to retake naboo. Me and the commandos will take a covert operation to retake the prime minister's platform. I'll meet with you on the capital ship Doadana stationed at boz pity, near kamino." John walks to captain cody," Cody, you take the troops you have and retake theed. i must leave with the jedi and 4 squads of commandos to help retake komino. Cody, make us proud" turning away from the commander he gathered up the jedi and head to kamino.
    [image=http://http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/commandercody/img/eu_sm.jpg]

"This is general needo requesting permission to enter the doadana" seconds later the bridge crew heard the voice of the hanger control men "you may enter docking bay 1977". about two hours later john sat waiting in the briefing room waiting for luke."
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/rebelalliance/img/bts_sm.jpg]
    [b]Tag: Luke Skywalker[/b]

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

The rubble that covered the Sith Lord rumbled before exploding outward in all directions. "You're troops will arrive too late, Skywalker. The first-priority targets were the cloning facilities," Darth Serat chided, getting to his feet. His trademarked robes were dusty, but surprisingly mostly intact. "Now I'm afraid every troop you lose cannot be replaced. You. Lose."

21. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke lookes at the Sith before taking his comlink out. "John, head on with out me and retake Kamino. I'm fighting the Sith Lord. But the cloning facilites are probably destroyed. So were going to have to use our second cloning facility." Luke said. "Make me proud." Luke said before turning towards the Sith. Luke stretched out his hand and made another Stone Pilar fall on the Sith. Then Luke ran towards the Sith. Used the force to pick him up and threw him into another temple. Luke then ran at fullspeed, and a barrage of attacks tried to keep the lord busy.

TAG: guess who

22. Lord_Lahmien

Jun 19, 2008
    IC: Darth Ninghai

As the last clone trooper fell leaving on the Jedi Master facing roughly a dozen of his remaining troops, a call came from the Jedi's comm. "Kamino has fallen..." That had been what the Sith Lord was waiting for, his soldiers unable to break the Jedi Master's defense fell one by one. As the Jedi reached for his comm to respond to the voice which had to belong the none other than Luke Skywalker, he struck.

Rage built instantly within him as he directed it through his fingertips sending a salvo of force lightninig directly at the Jedi.

TAG: Katarn

23. Brute_Force

Brute_Force Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    IC: Irkanian Bralor
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple

For a normal soldier the heavy Mandalorian durasteel armor must have felt restricting, akward. Irkaniel Bralor har grown up in it. It was a part of him. As his weapons were extensions of his arms. He was a weapon. He watched his brother, Arath Bralor strap on the last weapons, sitting on the edge of his small fighter - Bralor II. In a way, Arath was also a part of him. They had trained and fought together for so many years they had come to be a part of each other.

His brother looked up at him and Irkaniel could almost hear him smile under his helmet. Irkaniel could not help but smirk back at him. They were Mandalorians after all and lived for battle. Period.

Arath walked up to him and put a comforting hand on Irkaniel's shoulder.

You ready?, Arath asked with the raspy, metallic voice through their private communication channel.

I was born ready, fool, he answered and playfully slapped him in the back of helmet.

The score is 212/229 said Arath. In your favor... he added remorsefully. They were very competative and kept score of their kills in every battle. Irkaniel smiled. How he loved this life.

On their way to the Temple entrance, seemingly oblivious to the sounds of battle eminating therefrom, Irkaniel, again, briefed his brother on the mission objectives.

The Dark Lord wanted the Jedi alive. Preferably. But not necessarily. They had fought Jedi before so they weren't nervous but were still keen on not leaving out any details.

'Nuff talking. Lets get to it Arath said, eagerly. And truly Irkaniel longed for battle as well...

As the pair noticed the first signs of battle they reacted instincively, crouching lower and moving off to either side of the door leading into the Temple. Arath reached it first and drew his Arkanian heavy pistol. At this point stealth was the preffered option. He waited for Irkaniel to reach the other side of door before he nodded to him. He did not even need to do that, Irkaniel knew the drill - it was a matter of formalities.

Irkaniel bent down to one knee and rolled out into the doorway and easily picked off the first Republic soldiers that, startled, turned their weapons at him. Arath sneaked behind the left side of the door and crept out into the shadows. Fully reassured that Arath knew what he was doing Irkaniel moved in deeper into the complex shooting all around him, seemingly disregardful of his own safety as he attracted the attention of every Clone trooper in his vicinity. Just as they started focusing all their fire on him he dived down behind some rubble taking cover in the last second. He flung over his gund and fired blindly - suppressing fire.

Arath moved from cover to cover seeing his brother perform the standard AA-routine (aggression attention). He had quickly made his way up behind the troopers and just as he saw they were pushing forward on Irkaniels position he produced his Heavy Repeater and started blasting them into oblivion. They turned around, startled, confused. Irkaniel popped up and tore them apart with his EE-3 Elite rifle.

After the massacre Irkaniel moved up to his brother and shared a silent nod as they pushed deeper into the Temple-grounds.

They went through a small room filled with Temple guards... Now dead Temple guards.

I don't think they even knew how many we were Arath said as they moved onwards.

There it was.

There was the difference between the two brothers. Arath was more of a Mandalorian than Irkaniel. He relished in dispatching and humiliating their opponents. Irkaniel knew what feeling Arath was experiencing at that moment. Absolute and insane glee. They had discussed this before when Irkaniel had been worried Arath would give in to the blood lust. During the years however Irkaniel had came to realise that his brother was as much "business" as he was when it came to fighting.

Their was had connected to a room including some of the Jedi Archives. This was heavily guarded

24. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    NPC: Kyle Katarn

Kyle cut down another droid. Jumping behind a super battle droid, Kyle swerved his lightsaber, cutting off the arms, legs, and finnaly in half. Kyle sighed as the battle around him became more intense. Kyle saw two men, wearing Mandolorian Battle Armour, cut down his troops. Kyle also saw they had taken the library and were haded in Drovs direction. "Alpha squad, retake the library and don't let any enemy take it again." Kyle ordred the ARC Troopers. "Yes sir!" the group responded. But when Luke said Kamino had fallen, Kyle was in shock. But snapped out of it when he finnaly felt the force presence. The dark one. Kyle turned around and lifted his blue lightsaber just in time to block lightning bolts.

TAG: Darth Ninghai

25. Lord_Lahmien

Jun 19, 2008
    IC: Darth Ninghai

Ashis force lightning poured into the lightsaber of the Jedi Master, a malevolent grin spread across the face of Darht Ninghai. Closing his clawed hand he shut the lightning down once again encassing him in darkness. With a minute flick of his wrist the remains of soldiers both robotic and organic, flew in every direction clearing a bloodied path between the force users. "I am pleased to see that it is not so easy to slay of Master Jedi." From the shadows, came the grave, reptilian voice of the Noghri Sith Lord. Removing his lightsaber from his belt and igniting one end with the familiar snap-hiss, Darth Ninghai lowered his hood allowing the blade's red glow to distort his face beyond that of his Noghri herititage and dark-side force use. "I would have hated to travel all this way only to have killed you so easily." Summoning the force to him, he charge the Jedi with his lightsaber raised before him.

Tag: Kyle Katarn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.