main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Drov Tahn

"This isn't good. We've got Mandalorians." Drov said as he saw a bunch of them mow down a side flank of his clone forces. He leapt over to land right between the pair, holding each of his sabers to their throats. "So you work for the Sith huh? They have you working like clones, have you executing order 66?" he inquired, bringing his blades a mere millimeter from the kill, starting to bite through the armor. "Well I'm afraid you've come at a bad time." he added with a mischievous smirk.

TAG: Bralor brothers

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Darth Serat

"So utter failure does not crush your fighting spirit?" Darth Serat taunted, as his feet collided with the Sith temple allowing him to ricochet off of it to block the Jedi's attacks. "You are either very determined," he continued, launching his own sequence of blows, "Or very foolish. Or [i]both[/i]." He used a few more strikes to allow for some distance to build between the two. "Regardless, I believe it is time to end this."

He held out his right hand in front of him, fingers splayed. "This was my old master's favorite technique. I must admit I'm somewhat partial to it myself." As he spoke, he slowly began to close his fingers towards forming a fist. As he did so, he noticed exactly the result he had been anticipating: The Force surrounding Skywalker was beginning to collapse in around the Jedi. "He called it 'Force Crush'."

[b]TAG:[/b] The guy in the compactor... I mean, Skywalker.

3. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke was formulating a plan when he felt the force start to crush him. "Oh no, it's the Force Crush technique." Luke thought. Even though the force was beggining to crush him, Luke let the force flow through him. Soon he let the force out creating a shield and barrier between the Siths technique. Then Luke let it blast out. "That what I call, Force Releloution." Luke said, force pushing the Sith to the top of the temple. Luke jumped after him.

NPC: Kyle Katarn

Kyle sighed. [i]"Man, I forgot how stuck up some Sith can be."[/i] Kyle thought. When the sith activated his lightsaber Kyle held his at the ready. Then the Sith charged him. Kyle held his blade high to block the initial attack, before force pushing him and then kicking the Sith. Then Kyle force pulled the Sith towards him, lightsaber ready for the stab.

TAG: Darth Serat, Darth Ninghai

4. soul-stealer

soul-stealer Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2008
    IC Irkaniel & Arath Bralor

Irkaniel used to battling jedi's did't flinch, didnt even blink but dove right away into a backspin roll, getting up on his feat a few steps away.

Arath simultaneously kicked high to deflect the wretched lightsabre, which while swinging sideways brought with it a good piece of his armor bringing up not fear but rage in the mandalorian strongwilled warrior heart.

He worked against his instincts to simply dive in and try to punch the jedi in the face and made a low (to his right) dove simultaneously dropping an item on the floor and fast staggering away. He tried to get as big a distance to the fierce jedi as possible while dodging some blaster fire from his left flank.

Damn, this one was going to be hard, he even gotten them by suprise, something that nearly ever happened before. But the team had made it through worse.

Irkaniel who had been marking his surroundings well, dived into some rubble while trying to get a glimpse of his brother whereabouts.

Arath now more in control of the situation made his way continuing to back away from the jedi, knowing the force strong within this one and not wanting to se those lightsabres up close again.

The temporary split up had indeed aided them, which one would the jedi attack and would he dare to leave his back free?

Irkaniel fully understanding his bother called out for Drov Tahn:
    - if our timing is inappropriate maybe we shall make an appointment asking permission to kill you? But with the speed of the jedi mind's we probebly die of old age long before ever receiving any answer, he tounted.

tagg: Jedi Master Drov Tahn, brute_force

5. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

"Impressive, if a bit foolish," Darth Serat taunted, landing gracefully on the top of the temple. He readied himself and then fired a Force blast, hoping to catch Skywalker in mid-air. He then lept off the tower, slashing at the Jedi as he fell towards him.

[b]TAG:[/b] Skywalker

OIC: Okay, never posting via iPod again. This took way longer than it should've...

6. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke jumped up after the Sith, only to be pushed back by a force blast. Luke readided himself once again, as the Dark Lord attacked him in mid air. Luke blocked all the hit, getting slight cuts,before using the force to enhance the strength in his leg and kicked the lord through eight stone pilars.

TAG: Do you really need to know.

7. 1bigj

1bigj Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2008
    IC: John Needo

John walked down to the hanger where he met his squad of commandos, the other three men in his squad were all clone troopers. delta squad consisting of Boss ,fixer ,and scorch, sev the 4th member died in mid clone war time. "Boys suit up touch down in 0100. Our mission is to rescue the prime minister we'll be further briefed later. move out" he left and got on the dropship and head towards the planet. John reached for his com-link "Luke we're heading for the main platfform to rescue the prime minister. commander rex will contact you when we obtain P.M.O.K. (prime minister of komino) over and out."

Tag: Luke

OOC: im going to creat NPCs for commander rex and cody, boss, fixer, and scorch.

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Although he was careening through eight pillars at the moment, the most pressing item on Darth Serat's mind was his next maneuver. He took the airborne opportunity he found himself in to scan for a certain item... And there it was. The Dark Lord grinned as he crashed through the pillar.

He got to his feet, his regenerative abilities taking quick care of any damage he had sustained. He then raised both arms in the air. Suddenly, the pillars he had crashed through began to rise up in the air before hurtling towards Skywalker. This was just the beginning, though, as Serat proceeded to attack Skywalker with the Jedi's own transport. The ship careened through the air, headed straight for its owner.

[b]TAG:[/b] Just guess.

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

"Okay Ivan." Luke said. Luke then turned towards his little problem. He saw that Darth Serat had finished crashing and the Sith Lord used the force to pick up all the debris and threw it at Luke. Luke cut through several pieces of debris and used the force to stop them in midair. When Luke looked at the Sith, he gasped. "Uh-oh!" Luke said as the ship headed towards him. Luke pulled his wrist up to his face and there was a liitle watch. "Ship: Eject." Luke ordered as the seat flew out. Luke used the force to land the ship once again.

Luke ran towards the Sith, kneed him in the stomach then grabbed his by the back and through him to the ground. Then Luke twisted his lightsaber and went in all directions in attacking.

TAG: Guess Who

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: Little problem? I suppose, I mean, what, I'm just the evil Sith mastermind behind the entire Clone Wars? Yeesh. I don't get no respect.

Serat never hit the ground, however, as he instead used the Force to push upwards before Skywalker could begin his assault, and came crashing down on top of the Jedi, lightsaber swiping in numerous directions. He then followed up with yet another burst of Force lightning, but still kept up his assault. Skywalker was beginning to make him angry. And anger was power.

11. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

When the Sith didn't hit the ground Luke didn't even have a chance to attack as deadly force lightning charged towards him and the Sith was still atatcking with his blade. Luke used force obsorb to obsorb the lightning in one hand so he could fight with another. Luke backflipped and kicked the Sith as he went. Then Luke went on a frenzy, using fast, strong swipes at Darth Serats arms. Luke once again in an attempt to end the war force pushed the sith and used force speed to get right in front of the Sith, lightsaber going for the heart.

TAG: Darth Serat

12. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Serat went on the defensive brilliantly, effortlessly def;ectong all of Skywalker's lightsaber strikes before being pushed. It barely phased him, however, as he skidded to a halt only a few meters away, giving him plenty of time to block the potentially fatal blow.

Allowing the blades to stay locked together, the Sith Lord chided his opponent. "You will lose this battle, Skywalker. I have forseen it." With that, he launched into a series of powerful swipes, alternating the height and direction of each. The sky itself around the Sith Lord seemed to glow red as the blade picked up speed, moving faster and faster...

13. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke blocked and parried all the Siths attacks before the weight of the slashes sent him flying through seven stone pillars. When Luke came from the rubble, his clothes were torn, he had blood almost every where, and his left arm was broken. Luke still stood there thinking of a plan.

TAG: Darth Serat

14. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Taking advantage of the opportunity, Darth Serat shot forward at high speed, the result of combining the use of Force speed with his aerial manipulation techniques. He plunged his red lightsaber forward. "This is the [i]end[/i], Skywalker!" he cried, sensing victory.

[b]TAG:[/b] Who else?

15. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Luke saw the blade and the man holding it. When the blade reached him Luke moved his lightsaber up to avoid any major organs and it hit threw his chest. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luke yells, before force pushing the Sith and limping to his starship. Luke punched in the coordinates before loking at the Sith. "Well finish this later." Luke said through the force as he departed towards Courscant. "Kyle, Drov i'm heading back to Courscant. I have failed." Luke said before passing out.

Two hours later Luke landed in the Hangar bay, unconsious.

TAG: Anyone

16. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Korriban...

A grin spread across Darth Serat's face as he watched Skywalker's ship take off. True, he had let him get away, but killing him now wouldn't have been nearly as fun. Better to let the Jedi run off, lick his wounds, grow stronger... There was a crackling noise in the air around the Dark Lord... And show him the true power of the Dark Side of the Force.

With a snap-whoosh, the red lightsaber at the Sith Lord's side deactivated. He glanced at his wounds. All healed, as he had expected. His robe, however, would need repairs. No matter. He grabbed the comlink from his shoulder pouch and flicked it back on. "Lord Serat...? Are you there...?"

"This is him, Commander. I can assure you that Skywalker will [i]not[/i] be a problem for the time being."

"Yes, my Lord. I should inform you, however, that we have received a communique that the Republic is sending troops to Kamino."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, sir. The mopping-up exercise has finished. The Kaminoans are all dead, save the Prime Minister, and the cloning facilities have been completely destroyed."

"Excellent work, commander, I am pleased. I can only hope my young apprentice is performing as well as you. You [i]may[/i] just be in line for a promotion."

"! ... Th-thank you, my Lord!" Serat switched off the comlink as he made his way towards his shuttle. There would, of course, be no promotion. But sometimes the [i]appeal[/i] of reward was more important than the reward itself. All intelligent life forms, deep down, were drawn more to desire than actually having. The Dark Lord smiled. How pathetic.

Power was all that mattered, and having power was more important than simply wanting it. But more important, still, was eliminating the weakness of all beings, want.

Well, the Sith Lord smirked, if everything went according to plan, there would be nothing left to want in the first place. And no one left to want anything.

The shuttle lifted off, the stars turned into lines and collapsed back into stars, and the Dark Lord of the Sith was cackling triumphantly.

[b]TAG:[/b] No one in particular.

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I'm sorry but it would take several months at the very least to wipe out all of Kamino, trying to use fighters or amphibious craft would be too difficult with the storms on the planet, unless you had Kaminoan made vehicles which would be impossible noting the fact that you would have access to their facilities. Also you have more clones there than you let on, you'd need a Death Star in order to wipe out so many at once and I'm fairly certain that's god-moding, also we had several troops deployed, and I know for certain that you couldn't have taken all of them out and still take out Kamino. If anything you would have either been force to retreat or surrender, you post makes absolutely no militaristic sense.

IC: Drov Tahn

"Mandalorians all the same." Drov said, he then threw one of his sabers at one of the Mandalorians and proceeded to engage the other, while his second blade attacked one he attacked the other, slashing in a vivid blur of color, almost imperceptible to the average warrior. "Alpha squadron, go help Luke.' Drov said, instantly a large troop of clones ran off to the hanger. "As for you two, retreat, surrender, or die, your choice." he said to the bounty hunters. as he cornered both with each of his blades. "Kyle kick that apprentices rump already and help Luke." he added. He then used the Force to pin the bounty hunters to the wall. "Have you decided?" he said his eyes squinted in fury, his blades slowly eating through their armor, no dobt making them very uncomfortable as the heat from them neared their flesh.

TAG: Luke, Balor brothers

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    WARNING: The following is an entirely OOC post. You will find no plot here, only semantics, which I love to argue. Again, this post is 100% PLOTLESS!

OOC: I disagree. From what we see of Kamino in AotC, I concluded that it was a predominantly water-covered planet with several installations in which the Kaminoans lived. These installations could easily be wiped out simply by V2SD firepower, with no need for any actual invasion force. Also, judging by the fact that Darth Serat reached Korriban, that Ninghai reached Coruscant, and that Drov Tahn reached Korriban before heading back to Coruscant, we can conclude that an ample amount of time has passed for a full-scale V2SD bombardment.

Lastly, it's mostly just for the fun of it. You have other cloning facilities, as Luke has mentioned. The purpose of the Kamino fall was more for drama, then anything else. After all, if the bad guys never win, there's no real risk to anything. I would never, say, wipe out all the cloning facilities in the galaxy in one fell swoop, or even take over the Jedi Temple effortlessly. Kamino was unoccupied (PC wise) and not crucial to the war effort. Theefore, the conquest just makes the game fun, IMO.

19. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Actually Kamino had several more troops on it, plus they have orbital and anti aircraft weaponry on world. Add in the fleets and troops we sent there is no conceivable way you could have wiped the entire planet out like that, plus I can tell that you are basing things off of a small image and not the actual technological structure, if you knew enough about the facilities you'd know it would take extremely heavy explosives to take out even a fraction of a facility, that is why Kamino never fell during the first Clone Wars, and given the time between it is difficult to tell what changes were made. So no it doesn't make sense.

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: I am willing to submit to any ruling that Rune makes. I respectfully disagree with your assessment, but I want to see what he thinks.

EDIT: As for the assertion that the pillars would require heavy explosives, I agree. However, I feel that the turbolasers from a V2SD could easily provide the necessary firepower, especially if aimed at the correct structural points. Alternatively, they could simple attack the tops of the pillars, blasting holes through the buildings and causing widespread destruction.

Back to the timing, it seems possible, if highly unlikely, that the attack has been taking place since not long after the last PCs left Kamino. After all, during the battle the notice was that Kamino had already fallen.

21. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I don't doubt that the capital could have been taken, Tipoca City, but the entire planet is a bit too much to process. No fleet could take an entire planet in the time that has elapsed, unless you're saying that you've totally terraformed the planet like the Yuuzhan Vong, but noting the fact that the world is water based that would be impossible as there is no ground, which is where the terra in terraform comes from. Your forces couldn't have spread that rapidly.

22. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: A good point. What if the forces merely captured the various pillar-cities? It's possible that some Kaminoans, then, escaped to the islands, escaping detection by the commander.

Again, though, I emphasize that my attack was done for fun, and not for any actual strategic gain. It's my belief that sometimes accuracy should take the sidelines for the sake of drama and/or enjoyment.

23. Brute_Force

Brute_Force Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    OOC: Not that I have any right to tell you guys what to do being new here and all but I read in the "Our games and how to play them"-thread that OOC-arguments were to be held in pm's. And I can really see why. It kills alot of the the game, so please solve this out of the forum.

24. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC: Yes I agree with Brute-Force, this why we should argue in PM's. chanbill5390 I can see why your angry but you have to say we were a bit careless and there really wern't to many troops there. Sure the had the Ant-air turrets and such but it still could have happened. And in the first clone wars Kamino was already about to fall if it hadn't been for the Jedi and the ARC Troopers. darthramza, I understand that you did this for fun and I can see your reason. It may have been for fun but you probably wanted to see how we would react. Also chanbill5390, we have OTHER clone facilities, we discussed it. So I see both of your points but put them behind you and play the RPG. Thats what I have to say.

25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: Well, I think we've come up with a solution, so back to the game 'tis.

NPC: Vaun Ta, Kaminoan Survivor
    An island on Kamino...

Vaun glanced around the storm-ridden island. There wer others, of course, and they were already setting up rudimentary shelters. It had happened far too fast. The Separatist Forces had arrived in huge numbers, and within hours had completely taken over the cities of Kamino. Fortunately for Vaun Ta and the others on this island (And he presumed on others as well), they had managed to slip away without the Separatists detecting them. For now, at least, they were safe.

"Hey, can you give me a hand with this?" one of the others called to him.

"Sure thing," Vaun replied. Someday, they would rebuild. His brow furrowed. And then the Separatists would pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.