main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    NPC: Jacen Solo

Jacen heard Lukes call about Kamino falling and gasped. Turning towards his Commander. "Commander, take a transport with me and lets see if we can find any suvivors." Jacen ordered. "Yes sir." the Commander said. Ten minutes later the transport was ready with a squad of troopers. "Let's go commander." Jacen said. "Yes sir, pilot take off."

About three hours later they arrived at Kamino. "Pilot, take us down low." Jacen ordred. "Yes sir." the pilot said. Soon they landed on a small island. "Hello!" Jacen said. "Hello!!"

TAG: Does it look like I care? Just playing.

2. soul-stealer

soul-stealer Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2008
    IC Bralor brothers

Arath simply smiled at him. He made a slight move with his hand which quickly resulted in an explosion coming from behind the jedi, the item he had droped seemed to have come in handy, the sonic detonators usually did.

The jedi was interrupted but didn't move to much but surtenly enough for the skilled mandalorians to make their moves.

Irkaniel jumped down behind some rubble barely in time to dodge the lightsaber that struck the wall behind him and cut up a line pulsating with and split up from his brother, dividing the Jedi's attention.

He was whispering orders and strategic suggestions to his brother in a fast-moving stream of slurred words and abbreviations.

"Tag 6, secondary AA, TP-forma-"
    His brother, alrready knowing what he would say and had already dismissed the idea interrupted him.

"Won't work, the inter-target distance is too short." Came his reply so fast that Irkaniel wouldn't have understood what
    he said had he not already known the answer.

Irkaniel then understood what his brother was up to, a daring move to say the least, and with such an opponent.. But there was no time to think.

Arath who in the meanwhile had got his knife up, surtenly a small weapon considered the lightsabres in front of him, but he didnt know fear and he started to circulate the jedi, knowing perfectly well where his dear companion where.

His smile hadn't fainted.
    - Give it to me you jedi skum, eyes narrowed and he took his stand, it was now or never he knew

He gave his command-lines to Irakiel, a simple but vary rare line simply stating: "target in bb-form for AV-use"

The jedi not hesitating his good fortune when he saw the knife and the other mandalian busy avoiding some wide spread fire, made his move.

His momentum was perfect, the first lightsabre working as divirsion as the other went for the quick kill, the knife however came up but the jedi thinking his lightsabre to perpetrate the knife continued his movementum.

To his shock the mandalorian sill stood, still breathed, how was that possible, the lightsabre had never failed him before. Now it simple seemed to have withdrawn itself without a reason, the mandalorian seemed to have entisipated the hole thing and had already sent his knee to the side of the jedi's torso making him loose his footing he stumbled to the side.

Then it all went black, the last thing the jedi saw was the glowing dark green eyes staring at him.

com-link to first commander Firth: "Mission accomplished, we have the Jedi captured".

~Gm-approved

TAGG: Drov Tahn, Darth Serat, brute_force

3. Brute_Force

Brute_Force Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    IC: Irkaniel Bralor
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Irkaniel was indeed startled when he felt his airways restricting. His hands went to his throat instinctively to twist away whatever was doing it. The second later he remembered the force. Pesky force. Hiding place of the weak!

His body was forcefully flung to the wall and what little air was still in his lungs was beaten out of him. He felt a second of doubt. A brief moment of nervousness as the Jedi closed his lightsabers to his brother. They had indeed fought Jedi's before but that had always relied on Jedi following the Jedi code, which greatly restricted them in combat. This one seemed to hate them, he longed to kill them. His eyes glared with such intense fury Irkaniel had only seen in the Tarentateks on Kashyyk.

He barely saw when Arath deflected the lightsaber with his knife. That wonderfully, specially made knife. With a Cortosis edge. But he did see when he kneed the Jedi fool in the side sending him staggering backwards. The hit hade made him loose focus on the Force Grip that was pinning Irkaniel to the wall. And Irkaniel, surprisingly swift and balanced for having no air in his lungs what so ever, cut a quick circle behind the Jedi and hit him in the head with the buttstock of his Assault rifle.

The Jedi swayed for a second and fell to the floor. Arath, not wasting a second bent low and dragged the body into an area more shielded from blaster fire. Irkaniel, his breath coming in difficult and short gasps, produced his comm-link.

"I'm contacting commander Firth." he said shortly to his brother.

"Bralor I to First commander Firth. Commander Firth come in."
    Kzzzzzz
    "Kzz- Commander Firth to Bralor I, how fares the fight?"
    "Mission accomplished, we have the Jedi captured. Awaiting for further orders."
    Pause.
    "Come to hangar 2-C, leave the... package and return to the fight - we need all the blasters we can get out there."
    "Understood. But we'll take extra for that. Transmission out."

They made their way to hangar 2-C with ease. The way there was held by Imperial units. In the hangar was a Class II Imperial Space Transport equipped with a force cage. The brothers made sure that the Jedi was safely secured in the cage before returning to the battle.

Eagerly.

TAG: Arath, Jedi Master Drov Tahn, Darth Ninghai, other in the Jedi Temple

OOC: btw, do you tag players or characters? I've seen both :S

4. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC: Anyway

5. 1bigj

1bigj Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2008
    IC: John

John and his team lands on the platform setting off no allarms surprised john gasps "the clones are still producing and seperast ships are landing and taking off every second.commandos move up we need to take out the hanger platform." they progressed to the platform surprised to see what they saw.

Tag:Dont care

6. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Darth Serat
    Unknown Location...

Darth Serat briefly looked himself over. His spare pair of robes was identical to the first, true, but he never liked them as much, for whatever reason. No matter. [i]Wanting[/i] his main pair would make him no better than the lesser beings in the Galaxy.

He settled into his chair, and flicked on his hologram charts. Kamino now shown in a brilliant crimson tone, indicating the Separatist control of the world. He grinned, still pleased with how masterfully he had played that hand. And with Skywalker out of his way... The grin widened. Soon things would begin to fall into place.

Some Sith Lords before him had desired control of the Galaxy. Some had thought to eliminate the Jedi. Serat scoffed at their lack of ambition. He flicked a switch, displaying a set of blueprints he had begun developing. Once [i]it[/i] was actually built, his vision would be within his grasp...

[b]The complete and utter destruction of every living thing in the Galaxy.[/b]

The Dark Lord of the Sith cackled maniacally. And nothing was going to stop him. [i]Nothing![/i]

[b]TAG:[/b] No one in particular

7. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    NPC: Kyle Katarn

When Kyle heard that Luke was in the hanger, he growled. There was a trooper that decided that he would be one to die. Kyle turned around so fast the droid stammered and cut it in half. "I have to get to Luke." Kyle said to himself. Kyle then turned towards the Sith. "But I still have him to handle."

TAG: Anyone

8. Lord_Lahmien

Lord_Lahmien Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2008
    IC: Darth Ninghai

Stopping short of the Jedi's blade, Darth Ninghai lept into the air performing a double backflip before striking at Katarn's left arm. Then quickly tuck-rolling he released a vicious sweeping attack at the Jedi's legs. Fully emerced in his own rage, the Noghri's eyes turned the familiar golden hue of the Sith.

TAG: Kyle Katarn

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

The Sith stooped his stab before backflipping into the air slashing for his left arm. Kyle blocked all attacks made by the Sith. Then the Sith tuck-rolled to the floor and headed a strike for his legs. Kyle jumped and stabbed towards the floor. When Kyle looked into the Siths eyes he sighed. "Just great. Why me. Oh why me." Kyle complianed, before force pushing his little problem towards the wall.

10. Lord_Lahmien

Jun 19, 2008

Rebounding of hiss blocked attacks, the Sith Lord felt impendening doom from above. He rolled backwards out of reach before feeling the force push of the Master Jedi. Reaching his feet, he dug the claws of his toes into the permacrete to slow himself before countering with a force shove of his own to nullify the effect. "Come master, I don't think your heart is in it." The Sith mocked, throwing his saber at the Jedi's saber arm and dive rolling to the opposite arm and sinking his teeth into arm the tremedous muscles of his jaw clinching down hard enought to crack bone.

11. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Kyle jumped from the push, before going on the defensive. Kyle blocked the lightsaber throw before force pushing it away. Then jumping up just in time to dodge the bite. "Wow man, if your hungry go to a Cantina." Kyle mocked before using the force as a blast to knock the Sith off his feet. "Aw, is the little puppy hurt."

12. Lord_Lahmien

Jun 19, 2008

The mocking Jedi momentarily forgot about the Sith lightsaber behind him, the Sith Lord flicked the other activation switch on the saber extending the second blade from the opposite end. Aiming it at Katarn's back, Ninghai summoned the dual saber, spinning like a mad top with his right hand. With the other hand, he aimed his claw at the Jedi Master's throat clinching his fist in a force choke. "Human flesh is so much more appetizing."

Tag: Anyone

13. Brute_Force

Brute_Force Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    IC: Bralor Brothers
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Together, the Bralor brothers had secured several Command Posts and even retrieved an important Holodisk from a Clone Commander. They were getting tired with the fight. They would need more of a challange.

It was a wicked scene with shattered armor parts, blood and body parts, some burnt some ripped apart, lying scattered across the small alcove where the brothers stood. They thought nothing of the revulsive scene around them. Which made them even more intimidating.

The score is 366/379. Arath said ending with a pause as he looked up at his brother. My favor he ended slowly.

He grinned wickedly, his smile escalating into a wicked cackle sounding even more deviously through the raspy communication-channel of his helmet. Irkaniel winced. He had lead this struggle for weeks on end. He would not let the Jedi Temple, a most amusing battle-field, be where his younger brother exceeded him.

His eyes quickly darted around the room searching for either something to kill or a vantage point from where he could... There! he thought exitedly, ignoring his brother insane, meanicing laughter. It ended abruptly though as Irkaniel leaped up, igniting his Jetpak half-way to propel him to a niche on the wall providing a 90% cover. He went down to one knee, fluently, and started picking of the poor Clones on the ground below him with his scoped EE-3 rifle, burst fire.
    367. 368. 369. 370. 371. 372... Ha! That's 374

Arath grimaced under his helmet. No! he thought. Not when he was this close!

He ran up to the hall entrance and looked out. The Clones were scurrying along the devastating field like ants, trying to find cover.

Then something caught his attention. From the corner of his vision he registered sparks. He made his way closer, to have a better look. Two lightsabers connecting. He felt something like a bulge in reality around them. Like they drew the very fabrics of the universe in to them. Arath had to straighten his back when he noticed he was hunching from the attraction.

Who were they? After a while he recongnized the Dark Lord Ninghai - the... thing... who had recruited them. And he was fighting... His face broke up into an insane smile as his mind's databank found a matched entry with the Jedi.

Master Kyle Katarn..., he mumbled, knowing his brother would register it. Many a Bounty Hunter had tried his luck with that man. Now this would be a twist to the monotonous killing spree.

Irkaniel landed nimbly beside him and turned of his Jetpak. Where? He followed Arath's stare to the pair. And rocked back to his heels.

We will only be in the way. Look at them! He stated bluntly.

Pff... We can take Katarn ourselves! argued Arath.

The Bounty on Kyle is not worth it... We don't even need the credits

But think of the honour! Arath seemed mesmerized by the possible profit from taking down Master Katarn.

Irkaniel did think of the honour. But if they would get in the way of the Sith Lord, they would face... uncomfortable consequences.

A moment of contemplation...

TAG: Arath Bralor; Lord Ninghai, Kyle Katarn (if they sense us)

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Kyle was sensed two beings, probably bounty hunters, watching the battle. Kyle then focused on the battle by using force speed to move out of the way of a lightsaber and his death wish. Once behnd the Sith, Kyle took a lightnng fast underhand sweep, before hitting in all directions with his lightsaber.

TAG:Anyone

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Darth Serat
    ???

The hologram commander was saluting, standing at perfect attention. Darth Serat resisted the urge to grin, and instead began his usual routine of questions. "Yes, Commander Nevad?"

"Sir, we've begun the process of setting up permanent defenses on Kamino. It will take time, but I am confident that they will be completed with all due haste."

"Superb, Commander. Any word on possible survivors?"

"None so far, sir. I'll admit we haven't checked the islands, but the resources available there..."

"What do you mean, you haven't checked the islands?"

"Well, sir, it didn't seem possible that any Kaminoans could have escaped, and even if they did..."

"Do [i]not[/i] underestimate our enemies, Commander. You [i]will[/i] check the islands, and you will do it [i]thoroughly[/i]."

"Yes, my Lord."

[b]TAG:[/b] Anyone or, alternatively, no one.

16. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Jacen looked around the island. "Commader Shade, bring the fleet towards Kamino. Were taking it back." Jacen ordered, running back towards his Gunship. "Pilot, to the next island." Jacen ordered. "Yes sir, right away sir!" the pilot said, before taking off. Now the war was going somewhere.

17. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Alright yal, I have an annouement. I will be moving soon, and on July 30th, I won't be on.

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: Time to take matters into my own hands and post!

NPC: Commander Nevad
    Kamino, Capital City

The large hologram of Lord Serat flickered off, and Commander Nevad, Commander-in-Chief of the Kamino campaign, visibly relaxed. He realized that it was, of course, [i]his[/i] grand vision of galactic conquest (Or so he presumed. Nevad had his suspicions as to Serat's true intentions, but there was no way to confirm them, so he had no choice but to accept things as they appeared), so he naturally had to deal with his officers, but still...

Nevad shuttered. Lord Serat was just so unnerving...

He strolled back to the command room, where several of his top advisors were circled around a three dimensional strategic map relay. There was a noticeable red grouping in one quadrant, which he indicated. "What," he asked, clearly displeased, "Is [i]that[/i]?"

"Republic forces, sir," one admiral finally replied. "A small force, should be no trouble. We've already deployed fighters to intercept, as well as one of the V-2s."

Nevad's brow furrowed. A small force? To retake a location like Kamino? It didn't add up. Something was wrong. It was almost as if...

"Seal off all exits. Initiate intruder sweeps, and inform all personnel that THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

"Sir?"

"Just do it. It's a... hunch. A good hunch." Nevad cursed mentally. This would only delay the sweeps of the islands. And if it was nothing, after all...

He gulped. Lord Serat had a reputation for how he dealt with failure...

[b]TAG:[/b] Jacen Solo, John, any

19. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Jacen walked into the Gunship. "Pilot, take us up." Jacen ordered. "Yes sir." the Pilot answered. Minutes later Jacen was on his ship, looking at the Hundreds of ships that made up his fleet. Turning to his men in the Hangar. "Men, they have takin your home, killed your brothers. Now we fight to take it back!!!!" Jacen yelled. "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" the Clones yelled. "Fight your best, and do not give up. Fight, to the death!!" Jacen yelled. "Yesssss!!" the Clones yelled back. "Now, lets kick these losers out!!" Jacen yelled.

Turning to his Commander. "Commander Shade, land all ground troops, send recon squads to the islands. First we retake Topica, then gradually we take the planet. Take out all planetary turrets. Then bring any refuges back to the fleet." Jacen ordered. "Yes sir!" Shade said. Jacen ran back to the transport. "Now lets go!!!!" Jacen yelled as thousands of transports, Gunships, and Starfighters made it out of the ship. Jacen and Shade landed on a platform on Tipoca City. Igniting his green blade, Jacen destroyed a droid, initiating the attack.

TAG: Darth Serat

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    NPC: Commander Nevad
    Kamino, Separatist Headquarters

Thousands of tiny landing craft were approaching before his eyes. "Contact the provisional Ion cannons," he barked to the communications officer. "Open fire."

He turned to his ground forces commander. "Full scale defensive maneuvering. Recommend the Dorh Technique, ought to throw them for a loop."

His attention again turned to his admiral. "Where are your...?" His question was interrupted as hundreds of fighters appeared next to the Republic forces on the radar screen. "Never mind, proceed as planned."

[i]Now,[/i] he thought to himself, peering at the Republic's flagship, [i]What's your move...?[/i]

[b]TAG:[/b] Jacen Solo

21. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Jacen and Shade were on the platform, behind a destroyed Gunship. "Sir, they have fired the Ion Cannons." Shade said. "Tell the Gunships to the fire and destroy them." jacen ordered, cutting down a nearby droid. "yes sir!" Shade said, rolling before getting up and shooting. jacen jumped up and landed infront of the door.

Using his lightsaber, Jacen cut around the armoured door to create an entrance. "Come on men!' Jacen yelled, charging into the building as thousands of more starfighters made it to the battle. Once in Jacen was on the defensive.

TAG: Darth Serart

22. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!!!!!!

Name:Aqua
    Homeworld:Kamino
    Race:Human
    Features:Nice lean face, with a Goatee
    Eye color:Aqua
    Habits:Keeps shooting droids after they're destroyed
    Strengths:Blasters, Pistols, and Gernades
    Weaknesses:Alot of light, fighting Bounty Hunters, and Girls

Clothing/Armor:White Clone Clone Armour, with Black Kama (the skirt thingy), a wrist blaster, Jetpack, Dark Blue Cape, and blue strips on armour design.

Blaster:WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle with blaster pistols.

Biography:Born in Kamino in the Start of the Second Clone War, Aqua was a prodegy. Great Tactition in the field, Aqua is Luke Skywalker and Jacen Solo's personnel ARC Trooper Captain.

23. DarthBandit

DarthBandit Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2008
    IC: Captain Aqua

Aqua, Captain of the ARC Troopers, made his way behind Jacen. "General, we have news, there are over sevearl Hundred Droids in this area." Aqua said, before rolling behind a knocked down table. "Hit the deck!!!!" Aqua ordered, as he threw a EMP Gernade. There was a blinding flash of light and the droids in the corridor were gone. Turning towards Jacen, Aqua said. "Sir, me and my squad are going to take back the Cloning Facilities." Aqua said, before ordering 20 more men to follow him.

TAG:Jacen Solo

24. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Jacen cut down another droid, when his ARC Captain Aqua, told him they were going to secure the Cloning facilities. Jacen sighed. It was just like Aqua to leave. Jacen turned his head towards the battle. Jumping up, Jacen cut a droid in half, throwing the pieces into a Super Battle Droid, then deflecting ablast back to another. "Follow Shade." Jacen ordered.

TAG: Captain Aqua

25. DarthBandit

DarthBandit Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2008
    IC: Aqua

As soon as Aqua reached the Cloning Facilities the first thing he noticed was several droids with wrist blasters aiming at him and his men. He quikly rolled for cover in a crater in the ground. He looked to his men and said "i need 10 troops to suround those droids and the other 10 come with me." Aqua ordered shooting a nearby driod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.