1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBandit Jedi Padawan

IC: Aqua

A few minutes later Aqua and 10 troops were in the cloning facilities. Aqua gave his men orders to get in positions."i need 100 troops down here ASAP." "we need some more air fire we are losing the skies" he yelled launching a gernade at droids moving into the Cloning Facilities.

TAG:anyone
  2. DarthBandit Jedi Padawan

IC:Aqua

A few seconds later the Cloning Facilities were crawling with droids. " You there give me that EMP launcher now" Aqua yelled snatching the launcher from a nearby troop he quikly shot random shots everywhere on the field, he made less and less droids with every shot he took. When out of thi skies 10 clone ships bursted threw the skies and quikly unpacking clone after clone before they knew it they had conrol of the Facilities." about time" yelled Aqua shooting destroyed droids!!!!

TAG:anyone
  3. DarthBandit Jedi Padawan

4. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    NPC: Commander Nevad
    Command Central

"Sir, we've got a breach in the region of the former cloning facilities," a general noted, viewing a smaller display to Nevad's left. "Good thing we had them destroyed, eh?"

Nevad glared at the man. "That is irrelevant. We need to retake it as soon as possible. If necessary, you are permitted to utilize non-droid forces."

"Shouldn't be, sir, but we'll keep that in mind."

"Sir!" another general, this one to the right. "Security's been compromised! We have live footage."

"Put it on the display!" Nevad barked, as the display correspondingly changed to viewer mode. He saw several clone troopers; a glowing blade held by a man in robes...

A glowing blade?

"It's a Jedi..." Nevad hissed. He had known there would be Jedi involved, but he hadn't expected them to intervene personally. He gulped at what was, ultimately, a logical conclusion. "I... I have to contact Lord Serat..."

TAG: Jacen Solo, Aqua/>
  5. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    NPC:Jacen Solo

Jacen and his squandron made there way down the hall, cutting and shooting all droids in the way. Soon they made it to a giant room. "Must be a a sort of relaxing room." JAcen said, when suddenly several squads of droids made it to the scene. Jacen jumps up, cuts a droid in half, before knocking one on the ground, then stabbing it before returning blasterfire.

TAG: Darth Serat
  6. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Sorry for the hold up, I didn't notice my last posting did not post. Game on.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC: Darth Ninghai

Spinning away from Katarn, Ninghai began to his the presence of the two Mandolorians behind the Jedi, out in the courtyard. Quickly surveying his surrounds, the Sith began to tear fixtures from the wall, nearby shrapnel and all manner of other jagged debris, hurling them at Katarn. Using the maelstrom of projectiles and a judicious helping of force lightning to back the Jedi Master out into foyer.

TAG: Bralor Brothers, Kyle Katarn
  7. Brute_Force Jedi Padawan

IC: Bralor Brothers
    Loc: Coruscant, Jedi Temple
    Body:

The walls began tumbling down on the two Mandalorians. Initially, Irkaniel thought the Temple was under bombardment. A series of rapid-fast images flowed through his mind. Why would they do this? They had the battlefield! Was there another trick up the Republic's sleeve?? Escape plans, etc. As he realised the Dark Lord had conscioiusly caused the walls to tumble down on poor Master Katarn, Irkaniel breathed a sigh of relief. Both from knowing the whole City would go up in flames and that their Master had the situation under control. They would not have to interfere. Thank Mandalore.

He stepped back and was about to turn away from the pair. His brother had assured their safe return route. As Irkaniel started off he brought up a holomap over the area. Analyzed where enemy forces had been reported and made out a strategic plan of how to come...

His comm-link buzzed, startling him slightly.

Commander Firth to Bralor I. Commander Firth to Bralor I.

Bralor I here. Firth sounded eager. What now?

Arath closed in (casually, without looking, taking out a Clone that had sneaked up and thought them to make his day), obviously equally intrigued by the Commanders exited tone. Mayhaps the Jedi had escaped?

We have important information suitable for the two of you
    Get to it, fool. Arath glanced at his brother. He was exited too, Arath knew. He got obviously agitated when exited.

"Your pushing your luck, Mercenary, but we don't have time to squabble. We just intercepted a Rebel transmission from which we could decipher that Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is lying unconscious in Rebel Hangar 45G."

The pair went silent. Hell, even Commander Firth was stunned by the words he just said. Irkaniel exchanged a nervous glance with Arath. Arath was grinning insanely, Irkaniel knew. His body started to twitch with exitement. Irkaniel couldn't say anything. He wanted to reason with his brother. With Firth! This was insane! A Jedi Master like Skywalker is not unconscious for a long time! And when he comes to... Well something told Irkaniel that he wouldn't want to be around when that happened.

"Bra... Ehurm... Bralor I? Are you there? You Orders are: go to Hangar 45G, crush any Republic troopers on you way, we could use a safe path to 45G. It's deep into the complex. And when you're there... Kill... Skywalker. ...End Transmisson."

Arath grabbed Irkaniel by the shoulder. His hands and arms were twitching.

Think of the GLORY! He said, repeating the persuasive words that had made Irkaniel plan to take out Katarn. They were hunting bigger Game now. Hell, with Skywalker on their resumè they would be known as the best Jedi Hunters since Durge!

He did his best to hold back his smile. Futilely - His brother knew him all too well.

They had made their way tentatively through the ranks of Clones. Their orders had been to plow their way through the masses of Clones. But they needed to be in tip-top shape, should anything happen in the Hangar. And besides, they were most likely racing another small rescue group to the prize.

They came out on the upper Catwalks in the Hanger, not making a sound, and surveyed the area...

TAG: GM, Arath

OOC: :) Let us know what we see... Or who... or why... or when? I'm done. Btw, good thing this game was started up again. How about we finish this fight and move on to the next step?
  8. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    NPC: Kyle Katarn

When the Sith starts to tear fixtures from the wall, Kyle jumped up, used the force to stop the projectiles, before sweeping under the Sith, trying to knock him over.Then when, the Sith used Force Lioghtning, Kyle oborbed the lightning in his hand, before directing it back to the sith.

NPC:Jacen Solo

Jacen cut through a Super Battle Droid, before using the force to throw a droid through a wall. "Shade, resucure the facilities." Jacen ordered. Redirecting blasterfire, JAcen and his troops made it out of the entertainment module.

NPC: Leia Organa Solo and Han Solo

Han and Leia where in the Hangar when Luke landed. "So, where should we go?" Han asked. "Probably his room, it's heavily armoured and everything." Leia suggested. Suddenly when droids entered the perimeter, Han through an EMP Gernade, deactivating the droids.

TAG:Anyone />/>
  9. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1

Catching the lightning on his saber, Darth Ninghai smiled a wicked grin at the Jedi Master. "Lightning. We will make a proper Sith of you yet, Jedi." Tapping a button on his belt, a pair of shielded Destroyer droids rolled from a side corridor and began to unload laser fire at the Jedi Master. Bringing his comm to his ear, the Sith barked for a status update.

A broken comm signal reported back, "We are engaged heavily with various enemy fleets, Lord Ninghai. Taking *crack* loses. *Hiss*pop* orders?"

"Prepare the fleet for withdrawl our job here is done." The Noghri commanded turning his attention back to the Jedi who was still under fire from the droids. Deactivating his lightsaber, Ninghai turned to head back the docking ba and his ship. Pausing, he turned his head toward Katarn. "We must finish this another time, Master Jedi."

TAG: GM, Darth Serat
  10. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Kyle turned when the destroyer droids rolled into the scene. "Uh-oh!!!" Kyle said, before turning around to deflect blaster fire. Kyle threw his last EMP Gernade towards the destroyer droids, deactivating them. Turning towards the Sith. "Did you honestly think you would defeat me with theat?" Kyle asked, waving his blue blade. "Your not getting away so easily."

TAG: Anyone
  11. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1

Heaving a heavy sigh back over his shoulder in the direction of the disabled droids. "Never send a droid..." He stopped activating both ends of his saber before back-flipping over Katarn's head. Barely touching the ground, he lept again lauching strikes continuously at the Jedi from all directions as he went through a regime of somersaults. Rebounding off nearby walls and objects so quickly he appeared as a deadly ball of red light ricocheting around the Jedi Master, all the while driving him in the direction of his waiting ship.

TAG: GM, Darth Serat
  12. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Kyle saw both lightsaber blades appear and went on the defensive. When the sith kept bouncing of the walls like a maniac, Kule used the force to create an energy field around himself, and let it loose. Trying to send the Sith back.

13. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm back, now feel my fury.

IC: Drov Tahn

Drov had been out for a short time, but kept up his ruse so as not to make the boutny hunter's feel his alertness. Once they had left he jumped up and immediatley went to the control center of the enemy base they had set up, after he of course disabled the cage he'd placed them in, he'd built dozens of identical cages and made quick work of this one. "You'd think that the CIS would have come up with better security controls on their armies, haven't changed a bit from the last war." Drov said as he accessed the enemy database, hacking into the master control systems, he was elated when he got the blue screen varifying he'd enterd them. He proceeded to punch in the coordinates for each of the droid forces that they were dealing with, Coruscant and Kamino. He then proceeded to hot-wire the systems of both droid armies. "Let's see if the enemy can deal with a two front conflict." he added as he gained control over the droid forces and commanded them to engage the Seperatist fleets and the Sith Apprentice. "Let's see if the Sith enjoy having their Forces attack them, like they had the Clones attack the Jedi." he added as he continued to encrypt his commands so that the enemy could no longer regain control.

Drov then proceeded to collect his lightsabers which the bounty hunter's had foolishly placed near the command center. He then ran off as fast as the Force could carry him, he arrived at the base of the Jedi temple rapidly and proceeded up the steps and to the hanger in which Luke had landed. There he saw a securtiy team of clones...and two Mandalorians. He quickly ran up behind them. "Now, now, you wouldn't be think what I think you're thinking." he said as he hit both of them hard at the base of the necks, in an attempt to knock them out cold. "It isn't honorable to take out a wounded target, unless it was you who did the initial injury, and if that's the case then your skills aren't that great." he added igniting his sabers and landing in a defensive stance in front of Luke. "To get him, you need to get me...again. Not ot mention I'm not going to take it easy on you this time around." he added, his eyes filling with a fire the likes he hadn't had since we was an eager new Jedi Night, fighting through a wall of Dark Jedi on Bpfasshi alongside Master Yoda.

TAG: Bounty Hunters, Sith if you think you can regain control of the droids which are now attacking you.
  14. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1

Ending his flipping attacks, the Sith Lord rolled to a halt in a crouched postion a few meters awa from the Jedi Master. Raising his clawed hands in Katarn's direction, he poured tremendous enegry into force gripping the edges his protective sphere. Lifting it wholly off the ground, the Noghri Sith heaved it through a nearby transparasteel window. Panting, he turned and made for his ship, "I mustn't keep the Master waiting." Moments later he turned the corner entering the courtyard and in sight of his hovering Interecptor. The driods standing guard turned toward him, raising their weapons.

"Freeze, Roger!" when he did not stop they began to open fire. Lightsaber already in hand, Ninghai spun into the right flank of the formation kneecapping and decaptiating for the droids before they could track his movements. The laser fire swung his way as the droids took out two more of their compatriots. Sending his saber spinning at the half dozen remaining battle droids, the Sith quartered the closest droid to him sending its limbs through the chest cavities of another four droids standing near it. The final droid stopped firing, looked around at its dismembered squadron mates and turned to flee in time for the Sith's saber to cleave it neatly in two. As the access hatch of his ship opened, Ninghai caught and deactivated his blade.

Tag: GM, Darth Serat
  15. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    NPC:Kyle Katarn

Kyle flew out the window, only to land on the ground of the coutyard. WOunded with his left arm broken, Kyle made his way baack into the temple, having a good look to see the SIth leaving. Going to the communications room. "All remaining knights, head towards the Hangar Bay." Kyle said, before running off towards the Hangar.

NPC: Jacen Solo

Jacen ran through the halls, as the Gunships made it through the Kaminoian skies. JAcen ran through a door to find the cloning facilities. "Captain Aqua, I need you to find the other facilities and see if they can still work."

TAG:Anyone/>
  16. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    IC: Darth Serat
    ???

Meditating quietly, Darth Serat could not help but sense that his apprentice was leaving the Jedi Temple. He had made his point, presumably. He could contact him now... but speaking in person was always his preferred method of communication with Darth Ninghai. Serat smiled. Ninghai was always so unpredictable in his dealings with Darth Serat.

A pulsing light, accompanied by a soft beeping noise, alerted him to the fact that he was being sent a message. Methodically getting to his feet, he pulled his cloak down over his head and went to his desk. A slight Force nudge flickered on the viewer, and Serat was not pleased with what he saw.

"Commander Nevad...? I trust you have a good reason for interrupting my meditation...?"

"My apologies, Lord Serat, but it seems that..." the small hologram shifted nervously, "We're under attack."

"You seem to be under attack? One does not seem to be under attack, one either is or is not. I presume, then, you are, indeed, under attack."

"... Yes, my Lord." Nevad swallowed hard. "The assault is being personally led by a Jedi Knight."

Beneath his hood, Darth Serat's right eyebrow arched upward. "Really? Any identification matches...?"

"Yes, my Lord. It appears the Jedi is known as Jacen Solo..."

"Solo? Fascinating," Serat grinned. Solo was still young, idealistic... The grin widened. Corruptible. "Well, Commander, I have full confidence in your abilities. Handle the threat as you see fit... And, if at all possible..."

"Capture Jacen Solo."

TAG: Jacen Solo, Darth Ninghai./>
  17. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Jacen walked up into a room. It was full of weapons. "Nice." Shade complimented, before picking up a blaster. Suddenly a Clone Captain ran into the room. "Sir, we have found a large area full of droids. We think that thats the command center." the Clone said. Jacen smirked, easy way to get rid of the the leadership. "I want 50 commandos to follow me!!" Jacen yelled, as he ran out the door. While running through the halls, Jacen noticed something strange, the droids weren't firing at them, but foloowing them and destroying each other. Running through a door, Jacen saw a GIANT room. He saw the command staff and everything. "Give up, you are under republic Arrest." Jacen ordered, pointing his lightsaber towards them.

TAG:Anyone
  18. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Nevad had only been in the command room again for a few moments before none other than Jacen Solo himself burst through the doorway. "You're all under Republic arrest," the Jedi ordered, his lightsaber drawn.

Nevad couldn't help but smirk. "I'm afraid, my Jedi friend," he began, as suddenly what must have been dozens of droids came out behind Solo, guns pointed at the Jedi, "That it is you who are under arrest." He pulled a sword from the sheath at his side, flicking a switch on the hilt as he did so. The vibroblade hummed to life. He twirled it around a few times before bringing it to a ready position. "You're outnumbered. Don't be a fool."

As he spoke, the other officers, in turn, pointed their guns at the Jedi.

TAG: Jacen Solo/>
  19. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Jacen smirked, suddenly the commandos around him turned on their deflector shields and shot towards the droids. Picking up his commlink JAcen ordered. "Shade, now!!" Jacen ordered as Shade and about two dozen ARC Troopers ran in the room and joined the fight. JAcen then jumped infront of the man. "NOW you are under arrest." JAcen said with a smirk with hil lightsaber glowing.

20. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Nevad glared at the young man. "Well played, young Jedi, but..." he swung his vibroblade at the Jedi before following up with a sweeping low-kick. "I'm afraid that' not possible." He followed his sweep kick with a quick volley of vertical swipes, and for a moment, just a moment, in what perhaps was a trick of the vibroblade's light, his eyes almost seemed yellow...

TAG: Jacen Solo/>
  21. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1

Ninghai watched as the last of his battered fleets jumped into hyperspace from the unseen security his matte black Interceptor. Setting course for the lair of his Master, only then did he allow himself to rest. The pain and fatigue in his limbs only served to anger him, so he drew upon hate hatred, boiling away acidic fatigue in his muscles. As his ship made the jump to lightspeed, the Sith Lord focused on his encounter with the Jedi Master in the worth hoping to glean new insight into his darkside powers.

....Several hours later...

An alarm sounded alerting Ninghai of his emergence back into realspace and abrutly ending his deep mediation. Silencing the alarms he guided his ship to a landing bay, exited and made his way to his Master's chambers. Entering, Darth Ninghai dropped to one knee without a word and waiting for his Master to acknowledge him.

22. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Jacen just smilled as the Sepereatist Commander attacked him. Blocking the Vibroblade, Jacen jumped over the leg sweep and brought his lightsaber down towards the commanders head. Just when Jacen was about to kill him with his 'secret' move, he saw a glint of yellow in his eyes. "Sith." Jacen whispered, before picking the commander up and holding him tight with the force. "Now commander, tell me were the Sith leader is."

23. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    IC: Darth Serat
    The Dark Lord's eyes flickered up from his desk, his apparent trance brought to startling attention by the arrival of his apprentice. "Lord Ninghai. I see you have returned," he said, rising to his feet. "Tell me, how fared your mission?" He of course, already knew the answer, one of the benefits of his prior meditation. This was a test. A test of the Noghri's loyalties. The Dark Lord's gaze drifted downward, as if he were looking at something just below his eye level...

Commander Nevad's gaze drifted downward, to face the Jedi who now held him in his grip. He smirked. "I'll never tell you," he chided, his grip tightening around his vibroblade. "Although it's irrelevant. You'll be meeting with him soon enough!"

The commander's arm snapped forward, the vibroblade whirling forward, heading straight for the Jedi. Almost as if...

TAG: Darth Ninghai, Jacen Solo/>/>
  24. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1

"Lord Ninghai. I see you have returned," his Master said, rising to his feet. "Tell me, how fared your mission?"

Keeping his head lowered, recanted the tell of his invasion of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The service of the two Mandolorian mercenaries in their employ, his duel with the Jedi Master Kyle Katarn of which he fared better than the Jedi. And finally of the return of the Jedi Grand Master, Luke Skywalker, reportedly battered and unconscious. "In all my mission was a total success, though I would have loved to taste the flesh the Jedi."

25. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Jacen just smirked then suddenly the Commander's arm snapped forwawrd. Jacen's eyes widen and he force pushes the Commander to the wall. Turning towards the Commando's Jacen closed his eyes. "Lock him up. Take away his weapons, anything to keep him from being dangerous aboard the ship. Also get the information out of him by any means." Jacen ordered, before walking out the door with Shade by his side. "Aqua, be ready. Keep a couple of garrisons here to make sure the droids are all destroyed." Jacen ordered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.