main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Revelations

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Azeem, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mithrawnurodo

Mithrawnurodo Jedi Master star 2

Sep 27, 2005
    Just thought I'd post my .02 cents on this movie.
    I have both discs and I really enjoyed both of them, the editing was well done and I really enjoyed the behind the scens of the special effects.
    Now about the movie:
    1. The effects, they were spectacular and well done, the only films that look like they might have comparable ones are I.M.P.S and possible Tyderium(sp) (there may be others but, I havnt seen them.) the lightsabers were not quite what I would use(IMHO they didnt have enough of a glow, but again just my opinion) but looked cool none the less.
    2. The acting, it was okay for the most part, some were better actors then others but all did a credible job. Thumbs up to you all. :)
    3. Fight choreography, this is one of my few problems with the movie, it was cool looking in some spots(i:e the behind the back block) but on the whole it just didnt sell me on it. Now I know that in a real fight with swords it would be over in a handful of seconds but Star Wars is all about cool, drawn out fights with flashy moves, etc. Still, it was a good fight and I enjoyed it.
    4. Music, I dont understand why people seem to have a problem with it, I really enjoyed it and downloaded the sound track to enjoy by itself. And I personally think that the Star Wars scroll music was fine.
    On the whole it was an enjoyable film and I give it a 9.0 out of 10. :) :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.