Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith Tribute

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by trampolinus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

Did you like it?

Yes, it was really good 1 vote(s) 100.0%
It was okay 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not so much 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. trampolinus Jedi Padawan

Hello fellows!

Just finished my first Star Wars tribute, and I wanted to share it with you guys. Feel free to write your opinion and if u liked it feel free to "like" the video or write a comment what you thought about the video.

As i said before this is my first tribute/video for Star Wars and I'm not an professional (as you may see :).

If you have any videos or tributes or whatever, feel free to share them with us.

Have a nice day, BYEBYE
  2. Ananta Chetan Force Ghost

star 4
    @trampolinus

It was beautiful and sad and beautiful again. I've watched it twice today and the "eyes watered" both times. Very well done. Thank you! BTW, the music...just this week I watched the trailer for the new X-Men movie coming out next year, is it the same score? Haunting.

I have observed that this part of TFN does not get much traffic these days, so don't be disappointed if no one comments or views your video here! :D

AC
  3. trampolinus Jedi Padawan

Im glad you liked the video, i didn't think anyone was going to respond :). The song in the X-men trailer sounds very similar to the one i used, just a different version (i think :D). Once again, I really appreciate you took the time to write a comment, really makes me happy :)
    Ananta Chetan likes this.
Moderators: AdamBertocci