main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith Tribute

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by trampolinus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

Did you like it?

1. Yes, it was really good

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. It was okay

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Not so much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. trampolinus

trampolinus Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2013
    Hello fellows!

Just finished my first Star Wars tribute, and I wanted to share it with you guys. Feel free to write your opinion and if u liked it feel free to "like" the video or write a comment what you thought about the video.

As i said before this is my first tribute/video for Star Wars and I'm not an professional (as you may see :).

If you have any videos or tributes or whatever, feel free to share them with us.

Have a nice day, BYEBYE

2. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    trampolinus

It was beautiful and sad and beautiful again. I've watched it twice today and the "eyes watered" both times. Very well done. Thank you! BTW, the music...just this week I watched the trailer for the new X-Men movie coming out next year, is it the same score? Haunting.

I have observed that this part of TFN does not get much traffic these days, so don't be disappointed if no one comments or views your video here! :D

AC

3. trampolinus

trampolinus Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2013
    Im glad you liked the video, i didn't think anyone was going to respond :). The song in the X-men trailer sounds very similar to the one i used, just a different version (i think :D). Once again, I really appreciate you took the time to write a comment, really makes me happy :)

Ananta Chetan likes this.