main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Reversion To the Old (accepting new player)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Exar Koon, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Sam Hellbent

Sam Hellbent Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2014
    Quin Cerone
    Serreno
    Quins (slightly smoke filled) apartment
    Quin sighed. He knew they were going to talk about this eventually, but he still wasn't too pleased about all this. He was just some tech junkie, so he never thought he would have to discuss something like this. He could still hardly believe it.
    Quin walked to the back of his apartment and started getting another panel of replacement glass ready. He tried to keep his face turned away from Vorath as he spoke. He didn't want him to see how nervous he actually was about this matter.

"So, um.... Where do we start?" His voice was still a little shaky. He hoped Vorath wouldn't notice.

Tag:LordOfHunger

2. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Bosak Stramare
    On a Mission

Bosak stood, robe draped over his shoulder, and watched the scene unfold before him with little interest. So Animus had himself a new lapdog? What concern of that was his? He wished he would have simply been excused, and indeed thought to just leave without comment. Some patience could be afforded, however, and so he waited. When at last his freedom was granted, Bosak nodded over his shoulder and left, not even present long enough to hear Animus warn about failure.

Rapid steps drove Bosak to the hangar and straight into the Star Weaver. She was an old ship, that much was sure, but solid. With the aid of the resources Animus could provide, he'd been able to fit her out quite nicely. That was one of the reasons he stayed with the Sith. It was small by some standards, though it fit him quite comfortably. For a short time the vessel could sustain two, though for prolonged periods they must be quite comfortable with living in close proximity. He didn't mind, for the right person, which is why he had retrofitted the cockpit to contain a copilot seat long before he was found by Animus. All this in preparation for when--but enough of the past. It was a distraction he could not afford. Suffice it to say the cockpit was somewhat cramped.

He gained approval to lift off, after his preflight check, as Renn strolled into the hanger for his confrontation with Bara. Bosak only caught a glimpse of their auras, not enough to draw his interest as he sped towards the planet surface. The flight would not be long, and soon he would contact ground control and see what he had to deal with down there.

Tag: Exar Koon

3. LordOfHunger

LordOfHunger Jedi Padawan

Sep 24, 2014
    Vorath Din
    Quin's apartment
    "So, um.... Where do we start?" Quin's voice was shaky, betraying his anxiety. Vorath decided not to dwell on it, it would only embarrass the lad if he pointed it out. He had long thought about what he would say to avoid causing Quin too much distress. But as he felt the dark presence once more, he decided that honesty was the best policy.

"I won't lie to you Quin, this is bad. I haven't felt anything like this in recent memory. But the ripples have remained centered on this planet. He or she must have some plan with Serenno" He began pacing back and forth. He banished all thoughts of uncertainty, turning his focus onto what little he knew here. "I feel safe assuming that peace will not be preserved for much longer, for that is not the way of the Dark Side. Tell me my friend, does any unrest lie on the planet below?"

Vorath turned to look at Quin. His fingers lightly tapped the lightsaber at his side, as his mind began to work the puzzle of why Serenno was so important

Tags: Sam Hellbent

4. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bara Gwy'nedd
    The Orbalisk, Orbit of Serenno

"I will gladly ride down with you, Bara, maybe back up again too; depending on if I see a ship that takes my fancy, one that can swallow my Hawkbat but is far less noticeable." Renn started "For better or worse, I have been appointed Leader of the Circle of Black. I do not wish to reduce our numbers but only as a matter of practicality, not of leniency or mercy. So be in no doubt that if you challenge the authority Lord Animus has conferred on me I will ensure you meet the fate of Sim'dar, which I inflicted with no more effort than a mere thought. For lesser offences I will cause you such pain as you have never before experienced, just as I learned from witnessing Lord Tyranus discipline an underling. So do we understand one another, or will I have to destroy you?"

Bara gritted his teeth, now was not the time to challenge the new leader. Renn had skills and abilities that could not be defeated with brute strength and a lightsaber. Bara recalled the lesson of the Fountain, patience. The Klatooinian bowed his head. There were a great many things he needed learn before he could take on Renn much less Animus himself. Maybe he could begin learning from the human and from other sources, gain power, and rest control of the Sith away from the current master to himself. He could see it all, him leading a great army slaughtering millions and burning cities to the ground. These dreams would come to nothing if he were to die now.

"Welcome aboard, Sir"

TAG: Tim Battershell Exar Koon

Tim Battershell likes this.
  5. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Renn Salazar
    Hangar Bay - The Orbalisk - Orbit of Serenno

"Welcome aboard, Sir". Just like that, the confrontation is over.... At least for now.

"Thank you, Captain Bara, please lead the way." It is, when all's said and done, his ship; so the title of 'Captain' is justified.

"However, please call me 'Renn'. No one's ever called me 'Sir' or 'Master' in my life, and I well remember being a lowly Initiate in the Jedi Temple, never likely - according to a certain old, green, frog called Master Yoda - to ever ascend past that rank. That I did eventually ascend to Apprentice, then Defender and then Saarai-kaar in the Jensaarai I owe to the chance act of striking up a friendship with one of the other followers of Nikkos Tyris and the blessing of the Dark Side; so I am uncomfortable with titles. I gave up the Saarai-kaar title when I left our home so as not to bring any more enemies down upon them; they were badly hurt, almost wiped out, the first time; and I was then, probably still am, a proscribed War Criminal. I neither have, nor really want, any title nowadays.

If you are willing, I'd like you to learn to use that Sith "False Light-side Aura" spell. I'd like the entire Circle to learn that, because sooner or later we are going to come across Jedi, or, more probably, Imperial Knights. In such a case, being able to pass unnoticed among them, or even better, get into position to slay them without being recognised as what we are, will give us a major tactical advantage. It may also sow disquiet within their ranks. A fine joke if we can get two groups of them to attack and kill each other because they cannot detect our Dark-side Signatures and think the other group is us!

TAG: galactic-vagabond422 (indirectly Exar Koon)

6. Exar Koon

Exar Koon Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 16, 2014
    Orbit of Serenno
    Deep in the bowls of the Orbalisk

There Darth Animus stands removing his armoring piece by piece, handing them down to a multi-armed service droid, as VC-T7 prepares another outfit. "Master, your shuttle is ready for departure as soon as you are, is there any other preparations needed?" Animus only had looked at the VC model droid and the answer was clear. A red sash was placed in front of Darth Animus as buttoned the collar of the grey suit he now adorned, before taking the sash Animus stepped toward a humanoid bust, around it's neck held an almost flat metal rectangular amulet with a slight curve, it was very nondescript save from a sigil carved in the center...reaching out Animus holds the trinket in his palm, tightening his fingers around the amulet Animus prepared himself. The experience was beyond not only the comprehension of most sentients...but the many words Animus new to describe suffering, there was no time to dwell on such musings, Animus places the talisman around his neck and a great darkness goes silent. Laying the sash across his chest the Kel Dor heads toward the his shuttle......" Take me to Carannia."

TAGS: LordOfHunger ,Sam Hellbent, galactic-vagabond422, Chukles38 Tim Battershell

7. Sam Hellbent

Oct 13, 2014
    Quin Cerone
    Serenno, Carannia
    Quin's apartment

Quin heard Vorath's question just as he was finishing up on the replacement glass. "He or she must have some plan with Serenno". That statement made him flinch a bit.

"Tell me my friend, does any unrest lie on the planet below?"

Quin thought about that for about half a second. An answer came to him fairly quickly. Not because quin himself had any actual interest in checking up on politics, but because at this point anyone on serenno could give an answer to that question.
    " Well.... I guess there is one thing that comes to mind. There has been some major societal uproars of late. A great deal of people have been raising their voices to the Great houses of serenno lately. And they are not happy voices, that's for sure."
    Quin could see the interest building on Vorath's face, so he sat down and continued.

" It's sort of a broad scale outrage, focused on quite a few issues. Better wages, more money for education, more funds to support healthcare, and more credits for our police forces so they can finally get the equipment they need to purge all the criminal corruption going on on our planet."
    " Yah, i just said a lot of words for currency, didn't I? I think you can take a wild guess why the houses are all a tad reluctant to give the people what they want."

Quin thought he was done with his little speech so he leaned back for a moment, then he remembered something.

" Wait. There was one exception. I think their name was house dem. Yah, they're the ones trying to work for the masses. They've been the odd man out for this whole social rebellion thing. The other houses haven't been too pleased with them not following the status quo either."
    " I think their leader has been on the news a few times lately too...... what was that guys name again? Lord Fresk? Lord... Frelk?........." Quin snaps his finger. " Lord Frank, that's it!....... wait no, that's not it...."

Quin pounds his fist into his hand. " Freke! Lord Freke. That was his name."

Quin looks at Vorath inquisitively. " But that's just a bunch of political crap going on. Something like that couldn't possibly be related to any of this "shiftings of the force" stuff, right?"

Tag: LordOfHunger

8. LordOfHunger

Sep 24, 2014
    Vorath Din
    Quin's appartment

" But that's just a bunch of political crap going on. Something like that couldn't possibly be related to any of this "shiftings of the force" stuff, right?" Quin asked him. Vorath was intrigued. The Sith of old had used political power to overthrow the Jedi, but usually kept with a lower caste of slaves. And yet the one noble differing from the others supported the common people. Very strange indeed. This Lord Freke would require some investigation. If this was the method of the new Dark Side, even Vorath might be convinced that they were the best choice for the galaxy.

He turned to respond to Quin, but his mouth just hung open in astonishment. The dark presence had...... vanished. After blaring across the galaxy, what reason would it have to hide except..... "Whatever this presence is, it must be making it's move now. I must be ready to leave at a moments notice. Who knows where it will appear next"
    He started towards the door, remembering where the droid system was hiding his ship. He caught himself though, turning back towards Quin. "I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but this may be big enough to change the fate of the galaxy" He walked up to the lad, looking him over once before pulling him into a hug. "In case this is the last time we meet, thank you for everything you have done for me. You make your parents proud, blast, you make me proud." Stepping back, he handed Quin a holocron and a comlink. "As long as I'm on this planet, I'll make sure to keep in contact with you. But, if worst comes to worst, keep that holocron safe. It contains everything I've ever learned about the Sith. Maybe the Jedi could use the knowledge."
    He turned back to leave, saying "Farewell Quin. I hope that we see each other again soon"
    Tags: Sam Hellbent

9. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bara Gwy’nedd
    The Orbalisk, Orbit of Serenno

Thank you, Captain Bara, please lead the way." Renn said, Bara went to turn back to the ship while Renn kept speaking "However, please call me 'Renn'. No one's ever called me 'Sir' or 'Master' in my life,” The Klatooinian stood out of respect and let him finish his story. Bara listened with some interest looking for some weakness to be inadvertently revealed but, none came. At the end Renn mentioned teaching the Circle of Black the False Lightside Aura spell. Bara was interested in learning, not now though there was a mission and they had delayed too long already.

“Thank you for the offer, I will take you up on it later. Right now we must be going.” Bara turned and walked up the gangway. He entered the cockpit and began lift-off procedure having already done pre-flight checks before attacking Renn. Once away he set a course for Carannia.

TAG: Tim Battershell Exar Koon

10. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Aboard Bara Gwy’nedd's ship 'Derelkoos' Descending to Serenno.

I like what Bara has done with his ship, he's even included a training room!

What I'll be looking for, though, is something a little more Military, say along the lines of one of those 'Jedi Shuttles'; I think it's actual designation is the J-1. That will also have room for a training area, and has a hangar bay for my Hawkbat already built in. Improve the Shields and armament; certainly add some kind of missile system, and upgrade from Laser Cannons to Turbolasers. Droids to handle most of the piloting duties and repairs, especially when I'm out and about in Hawkbat. It seems I have a shopping list already!

Still, ship-shopping will have to wait for a while; I, and my companions, have an important task to perform first.

As for Bara himself, I think we'll get along well enough now. Certainly until he thinks he's learned enough to best me in a Force Duel!

TAG: galactic-vagabond422 (indirectly Exar Koon).

11. Sam Hellbent

Oct 13, 2014
    Quin Cerone
    Serenno, Carannia
    Quin's apartment

"Farewell Quin. I hope that we see each other again soon"

Quin watched Vorath leave. He was still slightly stunned. He managed to utter "Yah, that makes two of us.". He hoped Vorath heard that on his way out.
    It wasn't what he really wanted to say, but he felt "Please don't get yourself killed old man!" was a little too blunt for the occasion.

Quin looked at the artifact Vorath had left him. Nobody had ever left Quin with such a huge responsibility before.
    Quin put it in his satchel. He didn't want it to be in his hands for too long, he was afraid he might break it somehow.

Well at least his little role in this whole kerfuffle was finally clear. He would wait for communications from Vorath, and if those communications didn't come (Quin shuddered at that thought) he would give the holocron to the jedi. He could finally stop worrying so much about all this.
    But Quin knew that wasn't true. He still couldn't shake a feeling of unrest brewing deep inside him. There were still so many unanswered questions. Quin shook his head violently and thought "NO. Im not involving myself in this anymore. Vorath was a jedi. He has this mess under control."
    Quin knew that attempt to console his nervousness was pitiful the second after he thought it. But what could Quin do anyway? He didn't have the training for investigating like Vorath probably had. He wasn't the kind of person who could do anything to help.

Quin slumped back down into the chair he was sitting on before and started fiddling with his data pad. He needed something to get his mind off all of this. After a few minutes he gave up. He wasn't going to be able to shake these thoughts off any time soon.
    A twitch entered Quins brain. He remembered something he learned from a news broadcast. He heard it while on a job a week back "Isn't there supposed to be some kind of political meeting soon?" Quin thought.
    He looked at the news on his data pad. Sure enough, some sort of meeting of delegates was happening soon. With..... house dem leading the conference! Now might be his chance to help Vorath out! But how....

Quin looked at the plethora of tech surrounding him. A certain item caught his eye. A stealth field generator. He had given one of them to Vorath, but he still had one left for himself.
    Quin grabbed it and tucked it into his satchel. As frightening as this whole situation was, he was starting to get a little excited. "I'll just drop by the meeting for a bit and see what i can find out. Maybe i'll get some info that Vorath might need!" Thought Quin.
    "Just gotta be nice and quiet and get in and out, no danger at all. Besides, maybe this is all just some dumb coincidence anyway. I'll probably just be listening in on a bunch of political nonsense for a few hours. I'm more likely to die of boredom than anything else."
    Quin finally reeled back at how monstrously idiotic this idea was. "What if i get caught by the authorities? Sneaking into a political meeting has got to be a serious crime. They could send me to prison for that. This is absolutely not worth the risk. What a terrible plan. Such a stupid idea!"

He made the arrangements for the air taxi to pick him up.

TAG: LordOfHunger SonOfCyn Exar Koon

12. LordOfHunger

Sep 24, 2014
    Vorath Din
    Shadow of the Saarlac

Vorath sat in the quarters of his ship as it hovered, cloaked, in the atmosphere. He had already determined that he should stay at this planet for a while longer. Why would a presence stay at this planet for so long without striking? He exhaled softly, pulling a number of holocrons into an orbit around him, and placing Nihilus in front of him. The Sith appeared before him.

Immediately Nihilus started speaking, Vorath's mind translating as he pulled the holocrons towards him one at a time to access their knowledge. His vigil lasted for several hours before Nihilus spoke anything worth hearing. Vorath looked up at him, as the Sith repeated his message before disappearing. Vorath's thoughts raced. He slowly mouthed Nihilus's last words. "Act you fool, before waiting kills us both".

He stood and moved to the cockpit. He would find Lord Freke, and get his answers

Tags: Exar Koon Sam Hellbent

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk
    Jedi Temple, Ships Hangers - Heading for Muunilinst

Rena smiled as Master answered her query. "We shall remain under cover unless the situation changes. We mustn't allow this threat to know that the Jedi are investigating." Then, as Master Garon turned to head for his own ship, he turned towards her once more. "Keep your wits about you. I feel uneasy about this undertaking." He then walked briskly to the small hanger his own ship lay.

Rena gave him a quizzical look, before turning to enter her own ship. She always kept her wits about her. If she had not, with the many years she had done undercover work, she would have been dead. But undercover was not something Master Garon was known for. She worried about that. But if felt so compelled to go, then something was moving within the Force that she was not quite privy to at the moment.

It only took her a few moments to fire up her ship. Making sure the astro droid Memo, also knew they were heading for Muunilinst, she sat down in the pilot's chair. A few moments later, her ship roared to life, as it left the space and calming air of the Jedi temple, and turned its nose towards Muunilinst. She waited until she spotted Master Garon's ship, and ordered Memo to follow. She then turned to change her clothing. No Jedi robes for her. It was time to get a bit more gritty. She set the controls to ping her in case Master Garon contacted her. Of course, she would need to call him something else. Something to ask him, once they reached their destination.

TAG: KnightBalgost

14. KnightBalgost

KnightBalgost Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon
    Muunilinst

Belved shuffled slowly out of his ship, dressed in dirt stained clothes and a patched cloak. He concentrated on the force he held around him, altering his green skin into a much duller grey shade. A simple enough change, but it wasn't something he did often enough to be carefree about. Though his disguise didn't end there. Between his hunched posture and the old cloth used as an eyepatch, he felt he no longer held his former demeanor of a warrior. Though he did keep his lightsaber hidden under his shirt. Disguise didn't mean he would be undefended. He continued out into the ground level, not too far from where Heig's body body was found.

He shuffled over to a nearby wall, where he huddled near the ground. It was here that he would wait for Master Vanesk. She should be arriving before too long, so Belved merely listened to the whispers around him, in the hope that someone nearby would be speaking of the body. He settled in, contemplating the mission. After the site where the body was found, the morgue and the banker's office would still require investigation. He clutched a small bag under his cloak, containing a spare set of clothes. It should allow him to complete either task, but he decided to defer to Master Vanesk on this mission. She was far more familiar with this experience than he. For now, his only action would be to wait.

Tag: Ktala

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk
    The Flight to Muunilinst

Rena frowned as she followed the elder Jedi's ship.It was annoying. He had not really given her much to go on. Had not really discussed much of it at all. Something really must be worrying him, for him to become personally involved. Of course, he would never admit it. Rena moved to the back of her ship, and changed clothes. Undercover hmm? Without official Jedi notice, they would have to get their information from other sources...that or, contact a few of the lower level security. Since the person killed was known to be dirty, getting info about the murder should be interesting.

Rena changed into her skintight jumper, and covered that with a form fitting shift dress. An ID, identifying her as a private investigator would take care of it, if someone wanted to get technical, but she wouldnt use it unless necessary. Now how Master Garon wanted to be introduced...well, she would have to wait and see. As they approached Muunilinst, she saw where the Jedi Master landed his ship. She called, and requested clearence to land, opting to land a small distance from his ship. Until she knew how he wanted to play it, she would act as if was perhaps an informant. She drew a green cloak over her clothing, and once she gave a few orders to her droid, stepped out into the bay area, looking around. She had put on a wig, and her antenna was down for the moment, hidden. Contacts changed the color of her eyes. She then meditated until she had reached Muunilinst.

Heig's Home, Muunilinst

Rena walked the small distance over to quarters where the Muun, Heig had occupied. It was a rather lavish estate, then again, he was a banker. Money was his to move around. She kept her shields close to her, and her Force abilities cloaked for now. Her weapons, well hidden on her, as was the usual case. She walked with a comfortable pace, and soon came to the walls that surounded Heig's home, and place of his death.

Rena spied someone cloaked, and huddled near the wall. It did not take her long to realize who the someone was. But he seemed to be just standing there. Perhaps, he was hanging back to observe for now. Without saying anything, Rena turned and exampined the distance from the back balcony, to the grounds below. A quick look was simple enough to see where the body fell, as she remembered from the crystal video. She scanned the area, to see if she could see anyone out on the grounds, doing any type of search or examination. She saw someone out in the lower gardens. She turned, and walked over towards the person. As she did, she scanned the grounds she passed, looking to see if there was any evidence that might have landed in the tall grass, before Heig came to his final resting place. Rena stopped as she came to where the person was standing.

"Hey, do you know who the main jog for this collar is?" she asked him, as she crossed her arms, shifting her weight to one leg. The man looked up at her. "What?" he asked. She sighed, and shook her head. "Who's the top spot on this rocker?" she asked him, pulling out a datapad. The man narrowed his eyes. "You a reporter?" he asked her. Rena grinned. "Something like that. Just point me in the right direction, and I'll get out your way." she replied. The man looked her up and down, and gave her a smirk. He jerked his thumb in the direction of the house. "Over there. Just ask for Daniels. Good luck with that." with that, he went back to whatever tasked he had been assigned to. "Thanks." With a nod, Rena turned and headed for the house, looking to see what she could find out before anyone tried to stop her.

16. KnightBalgost

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon
    Muunilinst
    Belved hung outside the walls, keeping an eye on the crowd. No one seemed to taken notice of Master Vanesk entering Heig's home. Best keep it that way. Belved staggered down the wall a bit, staying just close enough to watch the entrance. He slowly pulled a tattered hat out from under his cloak, placing it next to him as he sat down. Controlling his breathing, he began to recite poetry in Khilese. He found that very few races understood the language, but most found it akin to music. It was also a simple way for him to divert attention and draw nearby people closer. He leaned back, listening carefully to the world around him as a few people saw fit to toss coins into his hat.

Belved decided to meditate as he waited. Few had seen him meditate over the years, and by extension, his love of poetry. It was one of the tamest of all his secrets, yet he guarded it like all the rest. From the background, he heard vague rumors of Heig's body as more people began walking by. It had been crushed, no, it had been partially eaten, no it had been twisted around like a discarded washcloth..... the rumors grew in number,yet not in consistency. However they all agreed that the corpse had been horribly mutilated. He smiled internally, crossing the morgue off of his to-do list. He only needed to confirm his suspicions. Once Master Vanesk returned, they would only need to go to the banker's office. Until he saw her, he decided to remain where he was, gathering what wealth he could

Tags: Ktala

17. SonOfCyn

SonOfCyn Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2014
    In the hanger of The Orbalisk, the door to Rickant's personal transport slid closed. Climbing into the cockpit, Rickant opened his pack and quickly did a full inventory of all his equipment.

"Six shaped thermite charges..." he muttered to himself. "...remote detonator..." Rickant swiftly continued through each compartment of his belt and satchel "...custom E-11 scope..." his inspection was over in a matter of seconds, as it should. Every item was packed such that it could be access in the most efficient manner possible, until finally he came to his last secret pouch. "...Poison capsule..." his most important item. Of course he'd face death no matter what were he to ever fail a mission, but this pill was about more than an honorable death or escaping capture. This was meant as his last line of defense, his final gift.

Rickant started the ignition process for his personal transport before directing the auto-pilot towards his destination on Serenno. The shuttle glided out the hanger doors before beginning its ascent into hyperspace. It wouldn't be long until his arrival. As Rickant laid back into his seat, he opened his PDA and projected and image onto his visor. But it was not the floor-plans or the mission briefings for the coming assassinations, he had gained all he needed of those from his initial review.

Instead, the picture before his eyes was that of a woman, head turning away from a window to the stars, a warm and gentle smile on her lips. Waves of silver hair flowed from the head to just above her shoulders, framing a youthful, round face. Large white eyes sat wide-open in a warm gaze. The eyes were staring at Rickant affectionately, and beneath the mask his own eyes were staring back, distressed.

18. Exar Koon

Exar Koon Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 16, 2014
    Carannia,
    Capital city of Serenno
    Shepherd's Watch

The air around an arriving shuttle is permeated with a thick blanket of steam as landing gear touches down on the platform designated for House Dem, from the rear of the ship the boarding ramp spills out, akin to a child sticking it's tongue out in a mocking manner, the ramp then twist into stairs as Lord Freke steps down from the shuttle entrance. The Dorian carried himself well, not with an arrogance or an self appointed importance like many of the planet's noble but with diligence earned through many years of service to not only the house he serves but to the people of Serenno. Lord Freke was seen by many as a forerunner of progression and equality among the public, but viewed as a harbinger of uncertainty and nihilism by those in the Galactic Senate...be it for the good of the people or their damnation Lord Freke was present.

Walking with a purpose Freke strides toward the main council chamber's, dozens of servants frantically preparing for the coming summit, organizers yelling orders at expressionless droids as they set the tables and beverages....entering the chamber from the northern doors Freke took note of the length and relatively narrow width of the chamber, at the southern end is a pane glass wall elegantly decorated with stains and wood framing, if an individual was to exit the chamber from the pane doors they would find themselves on a large balcony for addressing the public over looking a central plaza (shaped much like a birds claw with three walkways conjoining into on central path leading the the capital building) surround other various private and governmental buildings.

Peering through the pane wall just out of the view of the public Darth Animus thought to himself Soon those who have viewed the Sith as the forsaken, will see absolution in the darkside.

@galactic-vagabond422, @Tim Battershell. @LordOfHunger, @Chukles38, @KnightBalgost, @Sam Hellbent, @SonOfCyn

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk
    Heig's home, Muunilinst

Rena gave a quick scan, before quickly moving up the steps, to the main part of Heig's home. She took out her datapad, and began to scan, acting as if it was quite natural for her to be there. She had found out long ago, that if you acted as if you belong there, many just assumed that you did. She moved through the house, moving towards the back of it, where Heig most likely had been killed. Rena paused for a moment. A death always left a rather distasteful vibe within the Force. And violent deaths, even more so. An area of the wall seemed to be disturbed. She walked over to it, and scanned over it with her datapad. Another quick scan, showed that items had fallen over in different areas about the room. Rena looked about. An intercom system. The door did not look as if it had been forced. So his killer had been let in. He had dealt with the wrong crowd. Perhaps his records showing whatever transactions he had done lately, would show something. And where was his assistant? Surely, a man like Heig had someone to answer his door.

Turning, Rena had made her way to the balcony, where the banker had most likely met his unfortunate end. She looked over the edge. Yes, the distance had been far too for him to simply fall. Again, another touch within the Force seemed to confirm it. Rena turned when she heard a voice. "Hey...you there! Who let you in, and who are you?" Rena turned slowly to look at the being that addressed her. He looked human enough, though his hair was a strange color of red. Rena flipped her datapad around, and tapped a few keys. "I let myself in. And I am Strumholst. Rena Stromholst. PIA."
    Rena quickly showed a official looking id for a moment, before she flipped her datapad back towards herself. "Dosent take long for word to get around. And Heig probably had a long list of enemies. I just wanna get a jump ahead of the pack." Rena gave a nod towards the human. "You must be Daniels. Anything else you wanna add to this pink slip, bbefore the guilds get a nosewind about this?" she asked him, poised as if she were about to take notes. The man's face looked annoyed, and he scanned her over, before he finally growled. "I'm still the lead investigator on this, and I better not find one bit of this on the 'net, or else I'm slapping cuffs on ya!"

Rena smiled, and slipped her datapad into her pocket. "Do you promise?" she asked coyly, before she turned away, and with heels clicking, walked away quickly, back down the steps. She heard the sounds of a quickly muffled laugh from the side, and another growl from the lead detective, as she quickly left before he made good on his threat. She would have to keep an eye on him.

Exiting the home, she looked around, and saw what she was looking for. A 'homeless' man, sitting on the ground, with a hat placed in front of him. Walking over, she bent down, and tossed a cred into the hat. "Find anything interesting?" she asked Master Garon as she knelt down. Anyone else walking by, would think she might be trying to interview him. So it worked well enough. She waited to hear if he had any ideas.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  20. LordOfHunger

Sep 24, 2014
    Vorath Din
    Rooftop, Shepherd's Watch, Serenno
    It had not taken long on the streets to find out where Lord Freke's next public appearance would be. Between the stealth field generator from Quin and his own disruption bubble generator, no one had detected him jumping up here. And since his force aura was still stealthed, his presence here should still be secret. He reached under his cloak to grab a small parcel. Before departing his ship, he had traded out the holocrons for various lightsaber components he had gathered over the years. It gave him something to do that was both soothing and useful. Disassembling his own lightsabers, he began to work. The shoto didn't need an external switch, that was an easy fix. And His other lightsaber though.... that one would be interesting. he began rearranging the internal components, adding a few as he went. A counterbalance was first, placed carefully in the pommel. Replacing the crystals came next, though he mused on finally searching for Mestare crystals. That would wait until after he forged a phrik blade though. Defense before offense. Finally, he added an energy cell, just for increased power. His hands slid upon the hilt as he finished the reassembly. They had both seen too many battles.

Deactivating the disruption bubble, he peered out at the masses of people gathering. Lord Freke would be speaking soon, and then Vorath would find a way to speak with the man privately. He only wished that this dark sense of foreboding would dissipate.....

Tags: Exar Koon

21. SonOfCyn

SonOfCyn Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2014
    Rickant's shuttle had arrived with no fanfare. He'd parked it on the roof of a condemned and forgotten building, and left it running in case he needed to leave at a moments notice. The urban streets of Serano were crowed and bustling, a relief for Rickant. It meant he had no need for a disguise or cloaking. In such a busy environment, Rickant simply looked like another mercenary, and blended effortlessly with the crowds of people. Demonstrators were all ready starting to pour into the streets, Rickant silently calculated where the majority of them would amass, and in a single pass placed the marble-sized lumps of shaped thermite.

After his heads up display confirmed that the thermite was armed, Rickant opened his PDA and pulled up the architectural plans for Shepard's Watch. He'd studied it along with three other potential candidates on his flight to the capital, but the current weather conditions made its location ideal, no obstruction, a clear view of the meeting room, and a clear view of entry into and out of the embassy.

22. KnightBalgost

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon
    Muunilinst

Belved waited until Master Vanesk was right in front of him to stop reciting. "Find anything interesting?" He pulled his hat in as he rearranged his hullepi switching over to basic. "I've found many interesting things, my lady" he wheezed, eyeing the pedestrians walking nearby. "Perhaps she would want to know about the dead banker. Quite the unnatural death there. Should we find somewhere more private?"

He shifted his one eye onto her. She probably uncovered more than he did, but the corpse.... this was personal, not a random act of cruelty. He waited for Vanesk's response, slowly transferring the credits in his hat to his pouch

Tag: Ktala

23. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bara Gwy’nedd
    Aboard the Derelkoos, Orbit of Serenno

Bara watched Stramare’s JM-5K made a bee line for the planet. He admired the Miraluka’s knack for infiltration, and ability with machines but, Starmare’s tendency toward mercy bothered Bara. If an enemy is defeated he or she deserves to die, they failed but, the Klatooinan couldn’t allow personal misgivings to get in the way of the mission.

“Scout ship” Bara said over an encrypted channel, “we will meet up with you after landing and attend the event together.” He kept things vague or as vague as he could. “Keep us informed if anything changes.” The Derelkoos entered atmosphere casually and began looking for a spot to land, not the main spaceport, too many questions. A private landing pad would be suitable, and explainable, a personal delivery for some bigwig or count. Most beings don’t look too hard at a TL-1800. He found an empty landing zone, looked abandoned or maybe the owners were on an extended vacation. It didn’t matter the freighter wouldn’t be there long. Beginning landing procedure the ‘captain’ turned to his passenger “Have you ever been to Serenno before?”

TAG: Tim Battershell Chukles38

24. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Aboard Bara Gwy’nedd's ship 'Derelkoos' Descending to Serenno.

I now know one further thing about Bara. He's a good, safe, pilot and knows how to handle his ship to best advantage.

He looks at several potential landing places before selecting one and engaging the landing sequence. He then turns to me and says;

"Have you ever been to Serenno before?"

"No, Bara, my first time here.", I reply, "Lord Tyranus did not use Serenno as one of his Headquarters during the War, far too obvious. On the few occasions I met with him in person he came to me, although I was once summoned to his main Headquarters and Retreat on Vjun.

Do you know the lay of the land, hereabouts? If not, I'll have to play tourist and purchase a map of the city we're in!".

TAG: galactic-vagabond422 (indirectly Exar Koon).

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk
    Outside Heig's home, Muunilinst

Rena watched with some amusement, as Master Garon pulled his hat in, and replied to her in basic. "I've found many interesting things, my lady," he wheezed. Rena chuckled softly, as she waited for him to stand, and gather himself. "Should we find somewhere more private?" he asked, as he looked at her, quickly pocketing the credits.

Rena laughed softly. "Sure enough. I'm pretty sure I saw a place we could perhaps get something to eat, and find a bit of privacy." she told Master Garon. "Unless..." she added, giving him a even larger smile, "You are looking for something even a bit MORE private."

Rena coudln't resist the poke. After all, if anyone was watching, they would simply assume she was looking to earn a bit or credits...or pilk some more information from the old crow. Wasnt her fault that he decided to dress himself in beggars clothing. She stood, her weight on one leg, and her hands on her hips, as she waited for him to respond to where they should go next. This was a serious case indeed. But since Master Garon had decided to come along, then he might as well be part of the cover, until they could discover more.