main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Reversion To the Old (accepting new player)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Exar Koon, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Exar Koon

Exar Koon Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 16, 2014
    Sigeil Kast
    Hyperspace lane
    Sigma Class LR Shuttle

I am still on leave, perhaps you are mistaken....One is never truly on leave in service to the Empire, Knight Kast”

Looking into the deep blackness of space made Sigeil experience a perverse sense of claustrophobia, as a young man in the Imperial Military he had given the feelings reason to the tight and narrow corridors or the small living quarters of the Star Destroyers, these options changed once Sigeil was granted knighthood, his living quarters when on Star Destroyers became larger and less crowded. Once Sigeil's reasoning became not, he spent many cycles pondering why this happened to him, each reasoning was more far fetched then the previous, in the end Sigeil gave up and for a time these feelings didn't matter....Those days are over.

“Auto pilot engaged” voice the ship’s UI as the Imperial Knight lifted himself from the pilot's chair, taking a but a morsel of time to shake the ill given fear. Sigeil walked to a satchel resting on top of one of the ship's indented bunks, from the satchel Sigeil pulls a datapad contain all and any known information on his target....”What is the assignment, Agent?...In light of the event of the past six year I.I.A has determined that the Sith have returned in some form or another, we also believe that a dissident and former member of the Jedi Order is playing a large role in these events....And this dissident?...the last lore keeper of the Order.

After a few hours of of studying the portfolio of his target, Sigeil powered down the datapad and placed it back in his satchel, questions permeated the Knight's mind as he prepared himself for sleep...Was this man responsible, If so would...what would I do? Am I to trust my instinct...what if I fall into a rage and kill him....could I kill a Sith Lord?...........“Vorath Din.” He mumbled to himself, trying to stop the questions from overwhelming him. "Arrival to Dxun in nine standard hours" announced the U.I.

LordOfHunger Sam Hellbent

2. KnightBalgost

KnightBalgost Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon
    Muunilinst

Belved grinned and let a wheezy chuckle escape him. So this was Master Vanesk's game. He thought quickly and decided on his words.

"The latter is very tempting, my lady" he wheezed "but I believe I'll take the meal first and see where it takes us." He pulled a small collapsible cane from under his cloak, and extended it to its full, warped form.

He gestured saying "After you" and began hobbling after Master Vanesk as she led. He might as well enjoy the game while it lasted

Tag: Ktala

3. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bara Gwy’nedd
    Aboard the Derelkoos, Carannia, Serenno

Do you know the lay of the land, hereabouts? If not, I'll have to play tourist and purchase a map of the city we're in!" Renn said after stating that this was his first time visiting this planet. It was also Bara’s first time here as well. He’d been to other planets as a Jedi and a member of the Circle of Black but, never to this place. It always seemed too stable to require Order intervention but, that stability now seemed threatened.

“All I know about the area is what I saw coming in for landing.” Bara answered, “I did see a retail district not too far from here. We can get a map there and find where this summit is being held.” The Klatooinian turned to leave the cockpit stopping at the threshold. “You should handle any face to face interactions. Klatooinians are a rare sight outside of Hutt space these days.” He continued out and lowered the gangway.

TAG: Tim Battershell

4. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Renn Salazar
    Aboard Bara Gwy’nedd's ship 'Derelkoos' Landed on Serenno.

"All I know about the area is what I saw coming in for landing.... I did see a retail district not too far from here. We can get a map there and find where this summit is being held.... You should handle any face to face interactions. Klatooinians are a rare sight outside of Hutt space these days.", Bara informs me as we exit the cockpit and prepare to disembark.

"Roger that, Bara. Just point me in the right direction,", I say as my boots touch Serenno's surface for the very first time, "also, if you can stand it, I'd like to overlay my aura again. We're effectively in enemy territory here, no telling who or what is able to Sense us."

I let a gap open between us, then invoke the 'False Light-Side Aura' Spell again, even as I'm busy looking for an establishment where I might gain a map and, more importantly, information. Ah, there!

Emerging from the shop I feel quite pleased with myself. Not only do I have what's necessary, but I also left that garrulous oaf of a shopkeeper in one piece rather than the bloody cubes of my 'trademark' signature! More than that, I managed to restrain myself from harming him in any way at all! Yoda-frog would have been so proud!

That said, there's only so much I can take, so if we stay in the vicinity of Serenno for any length of time, he might be getting an out-of-hours visit.... an agonisingly fatal one!

With the aid of the map, but assisted even more by the precise, almost nit-picking, directions I'd been given, I lead off to the conference venue, find the right door and enter - senses on high alert!

TAG: galactic-vagabond422 (indirectly Exar Koon).

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk
    Unnamed Diner, Muunilinst
    Rena watched as Belved gave her a chuckle. At least he was willing to play the game. He quickly responded, "The latter is very tempting, my lady" he wheezed "but I believe I'll take the meal first and see where it takes us." He pulled a small collapsible cane from under his cloak, and extended it to its full, warped form. Rena raised and eyebrown, but didnt say anything. She simply smiled, and nodded.​

He gestured, indicating, "After you" and she couldnt help but notice that he was happy to follow behind her. Well, in the universe, some things were a constant. And luckily, a diner was not too far away. And if they were lucky, they might be able to pick up some more chatter about what had happened as well. After all, such a public death should be quite the talk around town. Even if it was whispered. They winded their way thought the streets, and soon came upon the diner. Rena walked inside, and gestured, even as she walked to a booth where they could talk more in private. She looked around. It seemed pretty busy in the place. This could be useful. She carefully scanned the area within the Force, but she didnt feel any direct threats towards them. With a flick of her wrist, Rena gestured towards the seat across from her, as she sat back, smiling. She picked up the menu.​

"Well, this could prove interesting." she stated softly, as she looked over the menu, waiting ot hear whatever Master Garon had to tell her.​

TAG: @KnightBalgost

6. KnightBalgost

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon
    Muunilinst

Belved followed Master Vanesk into the diner, quickly scanning the many patrons. He took his seat and raised his menu slightly. " I've found many rumors of the Muun's death since my arrival. " he wheezed softly "All agree that it was extremely brutal, but the details are fuzy. But no one believes a mere man did this" He scratched the underside of his chin as he dropped his voice even lower "A betting man would place his money on a powerful Dark Jedi."

Belved cleared his throat. Looking across the table he asked "What of your investigation?" He very much expected that it was more fruitful than his own. His mind began racing as she answered.

Tag: Ktala

7. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Just a little somethin to get me back in the game.

IC: Bosak Stramare
    Serenno

Bosak leaned up against a wall near to the conference center. He was dressed much as he normally was, minus his sabers of course. It hadn't been difficult to gain clearance to land, nor to begin scouting the are around their target. He had a layout of the streets, rough though it may be, sketched in his mind, gathered while scouring for force sensitives, just as he said he would. So far he'd seen little to be worried about. Security was high, but best as he could tell it was of the mundane sort. No Jedi seemed near to their location, which was just as well for Bosak. Complications were, well, complex.

As he awaited the appointed hour, he stood with a lit death stick between his fingers. He didn't care much for the stimulant, and only puffed on it just often enough to dissuade any curious observers from paying any unwanted attention to his person. At last he saw his partners in crime Renn and Bara slide in through a door. Taking his cue, Bosak flicked the death stick to the street and vanished, only to slip in behind his compatriots moments later. He was quite certain he hadn't been seen. This was his forte, after all. Casually, he followed behind the duo, his own presence in the force subdued to avoid any unwanted attention. He stealthed along the corridors, his hands in his pockets, and for some reason he felt the urge to start whistling. He didn't.

TAG: All involved

8. Exar Koon

Sep 16, 2014
    IC: Lord Freke
    Serenno
    Shepherd's Watch, main council chamber

Still staring out the great pane glass window Lord Freke's thoughts were interrupted by one of the event coordinators " Sir, many of the House Representatives have already arrived and wish to begin the proceeding as soon as possible, and yes I have explained to then that we need to wait for your houses guests, but...." Lord Freke raised his hand to silence the poor girl.
    "Tell them to be patient and enjoy foods and wines, fore we have a great task ahead of us. The Jedi will be arriving soon, an inform the inpatient that for countless centuries the Jedi have been diplomats to the Galaxy, this will never change...besides they will provide an essential third perspective." waving the girl to leave him Freke resumed looking onto the growing crowd outside.

Tim Battershell galactic-vagabond422 Chukles38

9. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bara Gwy’nedd
    Carannia, Serenno

Roger that, Bara. Just point me in the right direction,” Renn said coming down the gangway "also, if you can stand it, I'd like to overlay my aura again. We're effectively in enemy territory here, no telling who or what is able to Sense us." Bara feels the dark presence behind him change into one of light. The Kaltooinian could still keep track of the human, being that he was the other strong force signature, light or dark, in the immediate area. Renn entered a shop and began talking with the man behind the counter. Bara looked at the wares pretending to be a customer. The shopkeeper droned on and on, at this point Bara would have given the fool a scratch on the hand with the poisoned dagger he kept in his belt and watch the life fade out. He followed the other dark jedi out and they made their way to the summit meeting place. On the path they passed by the protesters, they had no idea what was going to happen. The irony that a summit to preserve peace would be the spark that caused unrest pleased Bara. Unrest and chaos bred darkness and allowed those with darkness in their hearts to act with near impunity. Bara remembered the first time he found he enjoyed killing. It was an early mission with his master, a criminal reached for Bara’s lightsaber. On instinct the padawan activated the blade impaling the man. Bara felt no regret; no pain over taking a life in fact it was exhilarating to him. At the temple he was taught that each life was precious and the ending one should not be taken lightly. For a long time the young jedi agonized over his lack of remorse, until he realized that the man he killed was a criminal, scum, there was no place for them in this galaxy. Over time the list of people who shouldn’t exist in his galaxy grew, those too weak to defend themselves, those who defended them, anyone who stood in his way were fair game. This way of thinking horrified Bara’s master who tried to imprison his padawan, or if it came to it, kill him. The confrontation was short, once Bara knew his master’s intentions he struck swiftly and decisively using all the power he had. Standing over his master’s headless corpse, the last spark of light was snuffed out in the Klatooinian’s heart.

He along with Renn entered into Shepard’s Watch and awaited the signal to begin the slaughter.

TAG: Exar Koon Tim Battershell Chukles38

Tim Battershell likes this.
  10. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Murder Mission, Shepard’s Watch, Carannia, Serenno.

As I circulate among the delegates while waiting for the agreed-upon signal, I find an appropriate piece of dialogue from an entertainment has popped into my head;

Lead Diplomat: "What are they saying?"

Translator: "Nothing."

Lead Diplomat: "Then say nothing in reply to them."

So I follow that advice, giving nothing answers to all the nothings that are said to me; instead, using the time to identify my primary target and both secondary targets - just in case of need. This is my first operation as Leader of the Circle of Black and I want it to go off perfectly (I have no illusion that imperfections will aid my longevity) so I make sure I can recognise all three by sight and by Sense.

Surreptitiously, I also keep on the lookout for Force Sensitive beings as I circulate. Imperial Knights or real Jedi would have no problem identifying Bara for what he really is by his signature - in fact, given his reaction to my 'test', he might go kill-crazy if he encountered any; certainly if he encountered them unexpectedly, beginning the slaughter ahead of the planned time. Good news on that front, though, there don't seem to be any in attendance; or at least, not yet. Any I do pick up on will have to be added to my to-kill list, for obvious reasons.

Anyone can fake-up realistic-looking Jedi Robes. Lightsabers (or things that look, sound and appear to function as genuine Jedi Lightsabers) are more difficult for just anyone to come by, although not impossible to get hold of, by any means.

However, for this to work; for the Jedi to be discredited as Lord Animus wishes, Robes and Lightsabers will probably not be sufficient. We, certainly one of us, will need to demonstrate our status as Force Users in a way that couldn't ever be faked by a Deficient. I ponder this too, something fairly flashy, but nothing overtly of the Dark Side. Maybe a combination of Push, Speed and Jump on the way out? I'll see what opportunity offers when the time comes.

One slight niggle, there's been no contact from the Gre-gor yet, but that part of the plan isn't my responsibility; so, if he's failed I won't be blamed for it!

TAG: Exar Koon, galactic-vagabond422, Chukles38 (indirectly SonOfCyn).

11. SonOfCyn

SonOfCyn Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2014
    IC: Gre-gor
    Murder Mission, Carannia, Serenno, Across From Shepard's Watch

Across the street from Shepard's Watch, a maintenance worker crawled out of his rickety car with a backpack full of tools and walked up to the lobby of an office complex. He was an awkward, gangly looking human, barely more than a kid yet all the dirt and grime on him made him look much older, and much uglier, than he actually was. The hospital was do to have its rooftop ventilation system serviced and he was already over fifteen minutes late. His boss was going to kill him. Well maybe not, but if he lost this job he might as well be a dead man since his landlord was an inch from throwing him out of the rathole he called an apartment. Was striking out on your own always this hard?

He eventually stumbled up to the front desk and waved awkwardly at the pretty girl attending it before nervously sputtering out "Uh...H-hi. I'm here to run service on the ventilation." The nurse looked up at him only a second before passing him a clipboard and waving dismissively "Sign and date." "Um-right y-yeah," He stuttered as he scrawled his name on the sheet "Thank. Really. I-uh...yeah." He smiled awkwardly at the attendant, who responded with a grimace. "Great," he thought, "Just like a grade A rapist. Genius."

He dragged himself and his pack full of tools back outside and around the corner into the alleyway. He was going to have to carry his tools all the way up the stairwell since this company was apparently too cheap to invest in an elevator. "Like my day could get worse," he grumbled as he entered the code to unlock the door to the service stairwell.

"Excuse me." Someone said to him politely.

The maintenance worker turned to face his addressor. He opened his mouth, perhaps because he was startled, or perhaps to protest, or perhaps to yelp after being startled.

But he was dead before any such sound could be produced.

The maintenance workers eyes went wide with surprise as Rickant's assassin needle entered his mouth and exited through the back of his neck, severing his brain from his spine. His eyes rolled up into his head, a sickly gurgle heard as he began to crumple forward. In one single swift motion, Rickant reach around the worker and pulled the needle out from the back of his head before slinging the man over the shoulders, dead within seconds. "I am sorry." Rickant breathed softly. He really did hate killing civilians, but this opportunity could not be passed up, and he had already wasted enough time waiting for it.

Before entering the stairs, Rickant quickly swept over the alleyway. Not a single drop of blood had reached the floor or the walls. Perfect. In his physical condition, carrying the dead maintenance worker up the stairs, even with his pack, was no challenge.

When at last he reached the rooftop, he sat the dead man up against the edge of the rooftop's high wall. He closed the door behind before quickly welding it shut with a torch. He wouldn't be going out that way anyways. Rickant moved back over to the body and got to work. He placed the worker's toolpack next to the body, opening variously pockets and strategically planting what would need to be there, some sniper rifle ammo, a second set of clothes, and an unregistered credit chip with an unusually large sum of credits.

His patsy was almost perfect, but the final touched would be save for the end of this afternoon's show. Rickant opened his inventory and assembled his Sniper Rifle, painstakingly checking each connection, before perfecting zeroing the sights onto the meeting room. Yes this had been worth the wait. A perfect view of the assembly room in Shepard's watch with plenty of angles and perfect visibility. Additionally, the rooftop was far below the traffic line, had only one way to the roof, behind the office led into a large and complex array of backalleys and sewars, a perfect escape route. And as the final touch, a scapegoat to ruin the trail of anyone who might investigate down the line.

With his sites set over the meeting and the explosives placed, Rickant opened his com channel with Renn Salazar. "This is Gre-gor. I am in position."

Calmly, Rickant breathed in and then out. His hands were steady, his mind was focused. Now he would await the signal.

TAG: @Exar Koon, @galactic-vagabond422, @Chukles38 Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell likes this.
  12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk
    Inside a diner, Muunilinst

As Master Garon sat down, Rena heard him speaking to her quietly, " I've found many rumors of the Muun's death since my arrival. " he wheezed, "All agree that it was extremely brutal, but the details are fuzzy. But no one believes a mere man did this" Rena nodded as she slid into her own seat. A quick look around, told her that there was no one nearby. Master Garon continued, even as he scratched the underside of his chin as he dropped his voice even lower "A betting man would place his money on a powerful Dark Jedi." He then cleared his throat.

Rena nodded slowly in agreement. The arc that the body would have had to have taken to land as he did, would also suggest such thing. Rena looked up as Garon cleared his throat. "What of your investigation?" He asked.

Rena gave a small smile, and gestured. "A moment...." she stated softly, and then waited for the waiter to come by. She gave her order for a drink, and then waited for Master Garon to give his order as well, and then held her thoughts until the waiter left once more. That should buy them a few moments of peace before they were interruppted once more. Rena leaned close, speaking softly as she quietly slid her data pad on the table in front of her, showing the scans she had taken of Heig's home.

Rena nodded. "Yes, the place was not broken into, which leads me to think that the man let his attacker in. There is no way, he could have jumped as far as his body had landed, nor could have been thrown. And from all the damage that was done to the body, that was certainly not done by his body landing on the ground. Rena tapped the pad. "And there was ... something left behind in the quarters. A truly disturbing resonance within the Force. Also, I am pretty sure that Heig had some type of assistant or other person within the quarters. There was a rather expansive intercom system within the home. The local authority does not seem to have the person in question. Most likely, that person, if they dont find a body, is in hiding. A quick scan of Heig's records could possibly reveal if he had done any type of transactions or contacts, before his untimely demise..."

Rena grew quiet, and waited for Master Garon to finish watching the video of the scans she had done play out. What had Heig gotten himself into, and with whom?

TAG: KnightBalgost

13. Exar Koon

Sep 16, 2014
    IC: Lord Freke
    Serenno
    Shepherd's Watch, main council chamber

" My lord the Jedi have arrived. shall we begin the proceedings?" inquired the same female event coordinator.
    " Yes, but first I need to have a word with our Jedi guests." Freke replied with an about-face began scanning the chamber for the entering Jedi, but this only took seconds, with a brisk pace Freke headed toward the trio "Master Jedi, thank you all for coming. it brings me great honor that the Order would grant us such dignitaries to aid my people in these trying times, again I thank you. Now if you feel the need for nourishment please let one of the many assistants know, but if these need are already met please take the seats just to the left of head of the table." he said with a slight bow. " One more thing, there will be an interlude in after a few hours of delegation try to meet as many of the other repetitiveness as you can." Freke added with a very stern and commanding tone

Tim Battershell Sam Hellbent SonOfCyn galactic-vagabond422 @ LordOfHunger Chukles38

14. KnightBalgost

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon
    Muunilinst Diner

Belved politely ordered and turned back to listen to Master Vanesk. He took the datapad she slid to him and started watching as Rena began to speak. "Yes, the place was not broken into, which leads me to think that the man let his attacker in. There is no way, he could have jumped as far as his body had landed, nor could have been thrown. And from all the damage that was done to the body, that was certainly not done by his body landing on the ground. And there was ... something left behind in the quarters. A truly disturbing resonance within the Force. Also, I am pretty sure that Heig had some type of assistant or other person within the quarters. There was a rather expansive intercom system within the home. The local authority does not seem to have the person in question. Most likely, that person, if they don't find a body, is in hiding. A quick scan of Heig's records could possibly reveal if he had done any type of transactions or contacts, before his untimely demise..."

The resonance confirmed his theory on a Dark Jedi. And all evidence pointed to Heig knowing his murderer well. Someone who he would've allowed in without a struggle, someone he trusted or feared.... He looked back across the table. "I agree, his records are the logical next step. It would appear that his murderer was a client. With the absence of his assistant, they may be the only evidence left to find." he softly wheezed. A sudden realization came to mind and he spoke once more. "What do you think? You've brought great facts, but not many opinions. You are in a far position to draw conclusions than I am" He smiled slightly, though he knew the gesture would be hard to discern.

Tags: Ktala

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    (OOC: Ktala, I'm going to name the diner, it makes it feel like a location and not an empty point)
    Allison Zander
    Ril Shain's Diner, Muunilinst

Allison had been sitting several tables from the Jedi, enjoying her meal; some sort of local poultry with a salad side, her gaze wandering, but settling on the pair of cloaked figures. She found it odd, two other non-Muun attending the same diner as her, its not as though the diner was well known, though she figured that if they looking to avoid too much notice, this was a rather good spot. She trying listening to what they were saying, but the chatter in the diner was, even in its meager levels, still enough to drown out their voices. Attempts at lip-reading would fail for her too, as the figure whom faced her seemed to have tentacle-like appendages over his mouth. Allison sighed inwardly, the two seemed huddled over something on their table, it glowed a light blue light, but Allison could only guess whatever it could be.

"Ma'am?" A voice spoke out. Allison looked up to see the Muun waiter, who seemed slightly perplexed at her absent gaze.

"Yes?" Allison replied, smiling politely.

"You seem to have finished your meal. Are you planning to have desert, or..." His gaze shifted to the cloaked figures. "Perhaps you have some business you'd like to attend to? If so, I'd appreciate you pay your bill first. Though for an added fee I could...help...?" Allison grinned, she knew the Muun well enough, always looking to make a profit, always trying to do better than their peers. This was an opportunity for her waiter to make a few extra creds and perhaps get a good standing with her, which could amount to a better tip as well as returning customer. In short, its just good business.

"10 creds enough for a passing recommendation? A perhaps a 20 cred tip for service?" Allison replied, already fishing for her card. No security in carrying physical currency, cards were safer and more convenient.

"That would be appropriate." The Muun replied, supplying the payment device. Allison swiped once to pay the diner, and a second time to pay the Muun himself. "Thank you, I hope you return in the future." The Muun bowed slightly and left her table, going to the counter to retrieve the order for the cloaked figures.

TAG: KnightBalgost, Ktala

16. Exar Koon

Sep 16, 2014
    "Searra, come look at this." Sigeil waved for his companion, as he moved his fingers along a scar in the alloy of the landing platform.
    "Why couldn't you find evidence inside the complex?" She groan grabbing her already erect hood and tugging it forward to cover an already drenched face. Searra Bends down to meet Sigeil "What have you found?"
    " This scar in the metal, what does it tell you?" He asked.
    " The scar was caused by a large increase of heat most likely from a lightsaber....our Knights fought someone." Searra replied. "Dark Jedi....wait you don't think the.."
    " No the One Sith are far to egotistic to let their presents fall to speculation." Interrupted Sigeil as the door leading into the Kaminoan complex hisses open. A humanoid in white armor walks into the rain with a cylinder in his hand on an approach toward the pair of Imperial Knight, Sigeil stands to meet individual “Excuse me, sir but this platform is off limits for the time being, I need you to turn around and vacate the area” but there was no cease in beings pace.
    I am sorry, but I am unable to do that” responded the stranger
    And why is that?” Inquired Sigeil narrowing his eyes and placing his hand upon his lightsaber.
    Because, “ the conductors of the electrostaff eject from the cylinder ”I am here to kill all of you”

“Exiting hyperspace “ groaned the monotone voice of the the nav system, as Sigeil's eyes were pulled open.
    “AHHHHHHHH” screamed Sigeil as he rolled off the bunk slamming his fist against the floor of the shuttle “DAMMIT, NO MORE!” slamming his fist again and again against the hard metallic floor repeating “No more!” after every consecutive strike each lessening in intensity “ NO MORE! NO More! NO more, No more! no more! no....more.”. Steady your breathing Kast calm down,you are an Imperial Knight not some child on a temper tantrum, after several minutes Sigeil was calm sitting in a meditative pose...with an exhale Sigeil began to rub his temples.... with a heavy sigh the Knight places himself in the pilots seat and entered the orbit of Dxun. Half way through the hour Sigeil found a suitable landing zone in a clearing in the trees... The hiss of the hydraulics in the landing gear scared many small creatures into hiding. The opening of the boarding ramp scared them even more so. The Planet was dark and wet, rain is falling from the sky, it feels like small needles stabbing into your face....The rain just like the rain on Kamino, of course...In the distance the roars of beasts can be heard battling for territory, creatures in the brush lurking and staring, and an overwhelming imprint of the darkside of the force, this planet was not one for the meek.

Raising his hood the Knight makes way toward Freedon Nadd's temple which he landed several kilometers away from, Where else would a Sith go on this uninhabitable rock., Sigeil mused. The jungle was thick, while the mud was almost tar like if one was to call Sigeil's progress impeded would then be viewed as incompetent. With his lightsaber removed from his belt the adroit knight ignited the blade and began to hack away the fauna...he swings in swift diagonal patterns cutting out just enough space to traverse through. Eventually the jungle came to another clearing not one large enough for the shuttle but somewhere Sigeil could rest without being to exposed to any attackers or indigenous beasts, placing himself upon a boulder the Knight removes a small flask of water from his belt and takes a sip, a few meters in front of him hidden by tall grass and brambles was a mouth of a crevasse, starring deep in the gaping hole on the planets surface Sigeil noticed something the darkness of this planet or at least a large contribution to it emanated from that crevasse “interesting.” he mumbled while simultaneously pull tree small orbs from one of the many pouches on his belt, then walking over he squeezed them in his hand, opening his palm all three orbs began to beep and light up the orbs were disposable recon droids designed to make detailed maps of an enemy base or ship), with throwing the droids into the crevasse Sigeil pull out a small round holo-projector which would display the droids findings. Within the crevasse was a system of tunnels that all seem to center around Nadd's Temple...Could Vorath have be using these tunnels to avoid scavengers and looters from noticing him? If this is true He may see me coming if I enter through Nadd's temple or have some kind of alert system in place or perhaps traps...Now with a map of the tunnel system Sigeil decides to go through the crevasse an into the tunnel to ambush the Sith Lord Vorath Din.

Reaching again into his utility belt our Knight pulls a thin fiber cord and proceeds to tie it around the trunk of a near by tree to use it as an anchor to repel down into the tunnels and as planned Sigeil does. Once inside it is rather apparent that the tunnels are a mixture of natural caves and artificially burrowed, taking out his holo-projector once more to path out the journey forward. Several hours have passed, the only light was from the glowrod hanging on his belt the ground was moist from the rain leaking through the top of the tunnel...rumble...Halting in his path our Knight take in his surroundings...What was that...rumble....SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH, a horrible creature burst through the tunnel wall whipping Sigeil several feet away, recovering Sigeil saw his attacker.....a Sith Wyrm.

@LordOfHunger, SonOfCyn Sam Hellbent

greyjedi125 and Tim Battershell like this.
  17. SonOfCyn

SonOfCyn Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2014
    Rickant had finished scoping over the meeting room and marking the three high priority targets. In truth Rickant's presence was clearly more of a formality than a necessity, the odds of the dark jedi failing to assassinate all three marks in such a close proximity was under 4%. If it had been only Rickant in their place within that room, he'd be capable of killing all three representatives in fifty-one to fifty-six seconds, and aided by the force, three Circle members could easily complete the job in much less time.

Nonetheless, a single shot would be all it would take to cause a panic either within the meeting room or outside among the protesters, or to stop a mark from fleeing the scene, valuable tools to be sure. Rickant narrowed his vision as the Circle of black strode into the meeting room and were greeted by Animus before being ushered to their seats, the signal to position themselves and begin the assault. The dark jedi need only begin the slaughter...

TAG: @Exar Koon, @galactic-vagabond422, @Chukles38 @Tim Battershell

LordOfHunger and Exar Koon like this.
  18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: hehe, great by me, Spatz. I was waiting for Exar to name the sucker. :p)
    btw.. Rena is NOT cloaked. She's dressed in a jumper, tiny dress, and a green cloak. NOTHING Jedi like. :D

Rena Vanesk

Rena adjusted her tunic top as she sat back on her seat, watching as Master Garon went over the information she had gathered so far. She stayed silent, watching the various patrons and servers as they moved through their paces. Master Garon's voice brought her eyes back to look at him, a small smirk playing on her lips, as she played with her hair.

"I agree, his records are the logical next step. It would appear that his murderer was a client. With the absence of his assistant, they may be the only evidence left to find." he softly wheezed. Rena nodded in agreeing with his assessment, when Master Garon spoke once more.

"What do you think? You've brought great facts, but not many opinions. You are in a far position to draw conclusions than I am." he added, making a small gesture with his face. Rena guessed it was possibly a smile. Or a thoughtful grin. Either way, the fact that he asked her opinion on the matter was important enough. She twirled her hair in her fingers, smiling as they both leaned over the datapad. She then quickly scooped up the datapad, as she saw movement. The waiter would be returning soon with their meal. Reva shifted slightly, letting her hip slide up, as she smiled.

"True. I am used to working alone. But yes, I do agree both finding either a trace of his records or he assistant would be the next logical step. And quickly before the local authorities find them first, or they become missing as well." Rena gave a thoughtful look. "Also, if Heig was dealing with a dark Force, we might find some more of his 'influence' around as well."

Rena leaned back, with a huge smile on her face, as she waited for the meal to reach the table. "Do you have a preference on which task to tackle first?" she asked him, as she chuckled softly.

Tags: KnightBalgost, Spatz

19. KnightBalgost

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon

"True. I am used to working alone. But yes, I do agree both finding either a trace of his records or he assistant would be the next logical step. And quickly before the local authorities find them first, or they become missing as well. Also, if Heig was dealing with a dark Force, we might find some more of his 'influence' around as well." Belved nodded, resting a bit easier knowing that they saw eye to eye. And it would be prudent to look out for more signs of this dark force's presence on this planet. He watched as his companion leaned back, smiling as she asked "Do you have a preference on which task to tackle first?".

Belved thought for a moment. Searching for the assistant or his records would reveal who their target, but searching around the area for his presence might shed light on his or her capabilities. He also reminded himself that the sooner they left this planet, the sooner they could move on. It would seem that the wisest choice would be to split up. She was better suited than he for the investigative work, so that would require him to sense around the area for more disturbances within the force. He leaned forward, his left arm resting on the table.

"I believe we should attempt to go after both at once. If you..." his voice faded as he saw someone approach. He quickly changed what he was saying, wheezing slightly more "I really do appreciate the meal my lady, but I don't see how I can assist you" His uncovered eye caught the waiter as he approached with the food. His gaze followed his meal, a dish prepared from some local mollusks he was fond of. As the server arrived, something caught the corner of his vision. It appeared to be a human, seated a few tables away. Quite unusual, the only other non-Muun he had seen since entering the city was sitting across from him. She also seemed to be lingering, as her plate was empty. Very curious he thought, absently thanking their waiter. He attempted to give a cautionary glance to Master Vanesk as he began to eat, silently cursing how difficult is was for his species to be visually expressive.

Tags: Ktala Spatz

20. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Murder Mission, Shepard’s Watch, Carannia, Serenno.

All the pieces are in place, even the Gre-gor. The signal has been given. Whether by grace of the Dark Side or by design, my seat is directly across the table from that occupied by my primary target.

As negotiations can sometimes devolve into real anger, even when Sith are not around to bring tempers to the boil-over point, a convention emerged early on that delegates had to be out of reach of any on the opposing side or sides. Laid down when the wearing of (metal) swords was a male fashion statement, that translates into 'out of blade's reach' - and makes for nice wide negotiating tables!

The width of this particular example made it easy to unhook my (borrowed) Jedi blade during the process of taking my own seat and to keep that action from being noticed.

One final quick glance around the table to pinpoint the other two targets' locations in memory and I act, sending the 'saber forward telekinetically while also igniting it. I see the evidence of its, tip-first, arrival on the contorting face of my victim and twist the handle so the blade carves a mangling spiral inside his belly cavity. Then I deactivate the 'saber and call it back to my hand. Elapsed time - just over one second.

A flick of the Force sends my heavy, antique, wooden chair back to smash itself into kindling against the wall, creating quite an impression - in more ways than one - as I come to my feet, openly reactivate the 'saber and assume 'Warrior Ready' stance.

Now I have nothing more to do than wait, make sure the other two targets die as ordered and get myself and my companions out of the room, the building, and off-planet, safely. Unless something entirely beyond prediction occurs, it should be a Blue-Milk Run.

TAG: Exar Koon, galactic-vagabond422, Chukles38 (indirectly SonOfCyn).

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Allison Zander

The Muun waiter nodded, acknowledging the thanks.

"I apologize if I happen to be overstepping my bounds, but it would seem as though you two are working together on something. What it may be is obviously beyond my business, however, if you require additional assistance, I would certainly recommend Miss Allison Zander, the..." The Muun stumbled in his thought slightly, he wasn't exactly sure what race Allison was, as there certainly something not Human about her, "Pardon my lapse in thought, Miss Allison Zander, the female non-Muun who happens to be seated across from you. She has a good reputation as a mercenary within the region." The Muun leaned in closer, "She also has a reputation of not working for the Sith or Imperials." The Muun smiled and returned to the counter, returning to his duties.

Allison had watched the Muun waiter deliver his recommendation, she may not have heard him, but she could read his lips well enough. She was content, and the Muun would certainly gratified to see that she'd be returning in the future for her dining needs in this region of Muunilinst. Allison kept her gaze away from the pair though, she had noticed prior to the Muun's recommendation that the robed Khil had noticed her, and had seemed to make a, was that cautionary, well some sort of expression to his counterpart.

Allison pulled a small pad out of her shirt, and began checking over her financial records, including any outstanding deposits from prior clients. Wasn't ever really a problem, some people had a difficult time transferring the funds they promised, or agreed to, for work done, and Allison was aware of the various reasons, but she did make it clear that clients were expected to ensure all payment was delivered within four months of work completion. She did make the effort to keep aware of the actions of the pair opposite of her, if they did take the recommendation and hire her, she didn't want to come off as ignorant.

TAG: KnightBalgost, Ktala

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk

Rena leaned back, with a huge smile on her face, as she waited for the meal to reach the table. "Do you have a preference on which task to tackle first?" she asked him, as she chuckled softly.

Master Garon leaned forward, his left arm resting on the table. "I believe we should attempt to go after both at once. If you..." Rena perked up as a slight sensation within the force, followed by Master Garon's voice fading, and then quickly changing what he was saying. He wheezing slightly more "I really do appreciate the meal my lady, but I don't see how I can assist you."

Rena leaned forward, and smiled as the server showed up with their food, and Master Garon gave her a strange look. She looked up, as the waiter placed their food down. Master Garon acknowledged the waiter. The Muun waiter nodded, acknowledging the thanks. Rena leaned back, looking directly at the man.

"I apologize if I happen to be overstepping my bounds, but it would seem as though you two are working together on something. What it may be is obviously beyond my business, however, if you require additional assistance, I would certainly recommend Miss Allison Zander, the..." the being paused a moment before continuing, "Pardon my lapse in thought, Miss Allison Zander, the female non-Muun who happens to be seated across from you. She has a good reputation as a mercenary within the region." The Muun leaned in closer, and Rena's eyebrow shot skyward. Obviously personal space was NOT big among the Muun.

"She also has a reputation of not working for the Sith or Imperials." The Muun smiled and then walked away. Rena did not turn to look in the direction of the person the Munn had been talking about, but Master Garon could see the person. Rena extended her force senses out to scan more of the area around them. Nothing dark came back to her. At least, nothing at the moment. Suddenly, she leaned in, grinning wickedly. "Well, ya old geezer. Do you want to handle ms mercenary, while I go play with the records?" She asked him. "Or shall I hire her as my 'bodyguard', and have her take me around, giving you a chance to sniff out anything interesting?" She leaned over, and gently patted the top of his head, before leaning back, laughing softly. "I guess it was to be expected, not too many non-Muun's around here." she added, while she took a sip of her drink.

Tags: KnightBalgost, Spatz

23. KnightBalgost

Sep 27, 2014
    Belved Garon

"Well, ya old geezer. Do you want to handle ms mercenary, while I go play with the records?" She asked him. "Or shall I hire her as my 'bodyguard', and have her take me around, giving you a chance to sniff out anything interesting?" He recoiled slightly as Master Vanesk patted his head. "I guess it was to be expected, not too many non-Muun's around here." He raised a mollusk to his hullepi, absorbing the juices as he thought. Though she acted with a more familiar attitude than he was used to, he managed to keep his mind clear. He decided it would be best to at least hear what the stranger had to say for herself. Belved learned long ago to not trust the impressions of others. He leaned in, saying "You handle the records. Watch your back" as he pulled his cane out from beside him. He rose, grabbing his plate and drink as he hobbled over to the mercenary's table. She seemed to be working on a small datapad now.

He seated himself across from her, placing his meal carefully on the table. He remained silent for a few moments, consuming another mollusk as he partially reverted his appearance back to normal. His skin wouldn't change back, but his eyes lost their glossiness, returning to their natural deep black coloration. He also took the time to examine Miss Zander from up close. She certainly looked the part of a mercenary, and the name Zander certainly sounded familiar. Her intentions were still a mystery to him though, and that gave him pause. His true identity would remain hidden for now.

He lowered his food as he wheezed softly "I understand, Miss Zander, that you wish to offer up your services. We may be able to come to an agreement, but I am forced to wonder how much you know of our purpose here. " He sipped his drink as he continued. "The Muun certainly spoke highly of your reputation, yet this is the first time I have ever heard of you. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt for now. I will warn you to tread carefully as you explain yourself." He continued to eat as he waited for her response

Tags: Spatz Ktala

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rena Vanesk
    Leaving Ril Shain's Diner, Muunilinst

Rena noted in the Force, and from Master Garon's reaction when she patted his head. That why she prefered to work alone. He would need to learn to hide those reflexes of his, if he wanted to be undercover. But she doubted that it would be picked up as anything major. After all, if she was trying to 'buy information' from him, it was an expected response. Of course, she would probably hear about it, once they were alone. But until then..

Rena was silent as she watched him raised a mollusk to his face, drinking the juices. He leaned in, saying "You handle the records. Watch your back," as he pulled his cane out from beside him. He rose, grabbing his plate and drink as he hobbled over to the mercenary's table.

Hmmm. Dismissed. Oh well, it had now left her free to work in a way she was used to. She would have said something else to him, but she figured that he had other things on his mind now. She left a few extra coins for a tip on the table, as she quickly rose. Wrapping her cloak around her, she swiftly rose, and with a bemused smile on her lips, she walked past the pair, as she exited the diner.

Now, she could get to work. She pulled up her hood, and pulled out her datapad. After a few swift taps, she turned and headed for the slightly darker side of Muunilinst. The Muun's were known as the bankers of the galaxy. So their computer systems were well safeguarded. No way the other could have hacked their way in. So they would have had to have forced, or as more likey thought, 'strongly suggest', Heig to do any transactions, it would most certainly show up in his records. Now, his assistant. More than likely NOT a Muun. And if the assistant wanted to get ahold of any credits, before records were frozen, and assets moved, he would have to go someplace NOT directly connected with the Muun's main computer network sources. Time to go chase down some leads. She headed for the area buried deep within Harnaidan, the main city. She let the Force lead her, as she headed for the inner city. It wouldnt take long for her to find what she was looking for. She quickly found a place where she could rent a bike, and took off.

As she traveled along, all she had to do, was follow the force. Strong emotions, and strong drink, usually were hand in hand, and such an environment was usually a good place to start.

Tags: Spatz, KnightBalgost

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Allison Zander

The Khil sat himself across from Allison, placing his meal in front of him. She regarded him carefully, placing her pad back in her shirt. The Khil was silent, clearly doing the same as he shifted his appearance and consumed one of the mollusks on his plate. He clearly seemed reserved, not willing to show or reveal anymore than what he deemed necessary. Made enough sense to Allison, distrust was a common thing in the galaxy, and when one encounters another non-Muun in a Muunilinst doner one should take what precautions they can.

The Khil lowered his food as he wheezed softly "I understand, Miss Zander, that you wish to offer up your services. We may be able to come to an agreement, but I am forced to wonder how much you know of our purpose here. " He sipped his drink as he continued. "The Muun certainly spoke highly of your reputation, yet this is the first time I have ever heard of you. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt for now. I will warn you to tread carefully as you explain yourself." The Khil then continued to eat, listening intently for Allison's reply.

"The sort of Muun that dine at this establishment are the sort that are most likely to have need for the sort of services I provide. Therefore I made the assumption that the presence of two other non-Muun dining at this establishment was little to no coincidence, and that you would likely be open to, or requiring, the services I provide. As for what your actual business here on Muunilinst is, I do not know. It's not my business until I'm hired, and I'm sure that seems ignorant, but the less I know, the less my client is at risk." Allison explained, "As for my reputation, I have been limiting my business and services to the Outer Rim, as my publicly known anti-Imperial leanings, as well as a few things I did in my youth, has made work closer to the Core much more difficult. However you probably have heard of my family, my ancestor, Jason Zander, was a rather prolific pirate during the Galactic Civil War, and since then, my family has been a rather powerful one on Corellia. My parents happen to be the co-owners of Zephyr Shipping Lines, a cargo transportation business based out of Corellia that spans much of the Core and outwards to several notable Outer Rim worlds, including Muunilinst." Allison was beaming proudly at this point, she loved her family and she certainly took no expense at sharing her connection to her ancestor.

"But all that aside, we should get down to business. If you are willing to hire me, or my ship, we need to work out the details of the contract." Allison stated with a more business-like demeanor.

Tag: KnightBalgost