Toronto Star Wars Rhapsody

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, May 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    For those of you who made it out to the May 5th gathering, you'll probably remember the series of doodles I was working on.

I've finished scanning 'em in and have plopped it all together in html. You can take a look at it here.

enjoy.
  2. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    It is incredebly great, I'd feel bad not to share it with my friends of Quebec, would you mind if I'd input a link to your site in my fanzone (fanfiction)?

thanks.

boy I can't wait to show you what my friend came up with .. ha what the heck, I'll be back soon.
  3. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone who wants to link to this, or moreso, anyone who wants to mirror it, be my guest.

lol. I was originally going to toss this all into the trash. It was just a bunch of doodles to occupy my time while commuting to the May 5th gathering. People seemed to like it though.

btw, anyone interested in owning the originals?
  4. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Beeing a memorabillia collector myself, I would like to have it, but it's your call.

If I may suggest, maybe auctionning it at T-trek could be a good idea, and from the money you'd make, you could invest in a future fanforce project.

:)

by the way, here is cristalia as seen by me. conceptualized by my friend Frank.

The true face of Cristalia
  5. Darvin11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    That was honking awesome Tragic!

Someone should record this.

I thought you did a great job.

Cool

Robin
  6. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG!!!! I don't think, I KNOW I just wet myself reading that. Fantastic piece of work, Tragic.
  7. Cristalia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mmm...I'll take the originals, if you're getting rid of them. Sandwich and I are amassing ourselves this sizable gallery of Trag-o-vision, mostly by accident. :)

...and why oh why is everyone always making fun of me..?? :( *waaah*

Cris~
  8. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Awwwww crap.

Alright......bighugforCristalia.

There - better? <yeesh!>
  9. Subject Zero Jedi Knight

star 2
    See, I'd hug Cris to make her feel beter but knowing me, I'd trip and a lightsaber would get involved.

>P

SZ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.