main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Rise of the Black Sun Movie Trailer Hitting The Net Tonight!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Nabil41, Dec 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabil41

Nabil41 Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    Hello all! This is Nabil: writer, director, and supporting actor of the new fan film, Star Wars: Rise of the Black Sun. Just letting y'all know that our "official" movie trailer is hitting the internet tonight. Many saw our teaser trailer earlier and really liked it, and hopefully tonight, you will all like our trailer. Perhaps we can finally get this thing on TFN!

You can get it tonight from http://www.rotbs.com. And if you haven't seen the teaser yet, be sure to do that as well! (Make sure you have the latest Divx player -located on our website)

Remember: we are all high school seniors with no budget. Go easy on us! :)

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    I was very impressed with everything on your site. From the design (though it's a wee bit cluttered) to the poster. I just watched the teaser, it was neat.

My criticisms:
    - Is that Han there in the Falcon, or just someone who dresses like him? If it's Han, will we find out why he doesn't even have brown hair?
    - Your story seems to take place at an awful lot of neat locations -- Naboo palace, Death Star. Will your characters have good reasons to go there? Do we see HOW they get into such high-security places as the Emperor's throne room?
    (Of course, if your characters DO have a real reason to be in there, then I am intrigued.)

Rick McCallum loves you!

3. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey - Good Luck with it.

But just so you know, even if TFN decides not to "host" the final film and/or the Trailer,
    this does not mean that your film will not be well received by the masses.

Keep up the enthusiasm.

JediTAC

4. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    EDITED: TAC edited before I posted. All is well in Munchkinland.

Rick McCallum loves you!

5. Nabil41

Nabil41 Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    TAC: Thanks for the reassurance... :)

AdamBertocci: Thanks for the kind words. And no, he is not Han Solo. Check out,

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9613479&start=9615417&search=Black+Sun

for a little info blip I wrote up three weeks ago. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.