main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: Rise of the Dark Jedi (533 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC; Hey guys, sorry but I'm busy, so I'm quitting bye :)

2. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    Phayden was about to move when he saw the tomb beast despense of one of the dark Jedi in the cave. He was frozen and could only stare as the best as if in slow motion swollowed the man whole, his screems ceasing in an instant. Then as if out of no where a heavy cloud of force energy settled upon the chamber. Phayden looked to the man riding the beast. The look on his face was one of pure hate and anger, he rased both sabers he wilded simutaneously and in one clean thrust shoved them into the back of the creaters neck. The animal was still for a moment and the room was full of stareing eyes and held breaths. Phayden looked to the young woman at his side then looked back he thought to himself, " We can only hope that will kill it! "

TAG: Everyone in the cave

3. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
  4. Soni_Girl

Soni_Girl Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2004
    "Hello, sorry to disturb you..." said Tyne "I was just curious as to why there is no one else here but the two of us?"

TAG:darth_nemisis

5. Jedi_ElephantFeet

Jedi_ElephantFeet Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2004
    Akrona then looks to Sirius and says, "Then lets go search them out, after you." Motioning for Sirius to take the lead.

TAG: Mortimer_Nerdly

6. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Phayden lets out his breath, egnites his saber and moves into position infront of the tomb beast and awaits for the darkside to tell him the percise moment to strike.

TAG: Mertimer Nerdly

7. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    IC as Yoda

Yoda held out his hands to bracer against V'raxis attack.

Defeat us, he must not, not until aid arrives will we falter.

Yoda reflected the lightning back towards V'raxis.

8. Swordmastervampire18

Swordmastervampire18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 10, 2003
    ic as satine: *is relieved when this new dark jedi saves her. there is something in his eyes....something that makes her desire him. she quickly shakes the thought away. what had she been thinking of....she shouldnt be thinking of him that way. she came here to get a job done. not fall for a guy.* um, thank u. *scrambles up from where she is laying next to him....her head is killing her* yes. my...colleges, and i are trying to get to ragnos tomb. im sure they wont turn down your help. *watches as he jumps up to attack position in front of the beast*

9. Swordmastervampire18

Swordmastervampire18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 10, 2003
    ic as the beast:*feels something hot strike his head. at first it is numb...then it hurts. the beast lets out a final roar. then crashes to the ground dead almost falling ontop of a jedi that was standing infront of him *

10. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Tomb of Marka Ragnos

IC: Ridley

• Ridley toppled off of the Tomb Beast as it crashed to the floor, dead. The Dark Jedi got back up, brushed himself off, and hooked his lightsabers to his belt.

• Ridley glaced around him. Gannon had been swallowed whole by the now dead creature, and Margo had fallen as well. "Damn," he said aloud. "Two good Dark Jedi gone."

• Ridley walked up to Satine and the new arrival. He used the Force to heal Satine, then he made eye contact with the newcomer. "Your timing was excellent. I sense that you are, or desire to be, an ally to the Dark Jedi."

TAG: Jedi_Kray, Swordmastervampire18

IC: Sirius

• Sirius led Akrona inside the Tomb and found his way to his Master.

• Ridley: "Sirius? What are you doing here?"

• Sirius: "I was investigating two ships that landed here. I see you've already found the one of their owners."

• Ridley: "So it seems."

• Sirius: "What happened in here?"

• Ridley: "This creature killed two of us."

• Sirius: "Damn. However, I am here to assist and I have brought someone that we may want to recruit."

TAG: Jedi_ElephantFeet

Dark Jedi Temple - Dungeons

IC: V'Raxis

• V'Raxis extended his free hand, caught the delfected lightning bolts, and formed them into a blue ball of energy. Then he threw it at the three Jedi.

TAG: milney, Zenek, Ani_dala

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

11. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

"I'm sorry, but I don't know. I didn't realize i was here alone. I have been meditating for a while. When I meditate, I don't take in my surroundings. I concentrate on the force, trying to communicate with it, make it stronger in me."

Tag: Tyne

12. Jedi_ElephantFeet

May 18, 2004
    Akrona looks at Ridley and says, "I feel honored to have finally met you Ridley... it also saddens me to know that two dark jedi fell here..."

13. Soni_Girl

Soni_Girl Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2004
    "Oh...Has anyone else been here since you came to meditate?" Tyne said to him. (Thinking to herself... "I wonder why no one is here, I cant sense anything....")

TAG:darth_nemisis

14. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Tomb of Marka Ragnos

• "The loss of two of my mightiest warriors runs deeper than you know," Ridley said. "But I digress. By what name are you referred to?"

15. Jedi_ElephantFeet

May 18, 2004
    "I am known as Akrona Hanarr, and I have been searching for you for a long time....."

16. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Tomb of Marka Ragnos

• "Then it is obvious that you know me as Ridley Chaotrix." Ridley walked up to the man and shook his hand. "It is indeed a pleasure to meet you, Akrona."

17. Jedi_ElephantFeet

May 18, 2004
    "Indeed, why exactly were you engaging this creature in a tomb of all places?"

18. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Tomb of Marka Ragnos

• "That thing was a Tomb Beast," Ridley explained. "An unexpected obstacle that got in our way."

19. Jedi_ElephantFeet

May 18, 2004
    "What exactly is so special about this tomb? Dark jedi don't go grave robbing just for the pleasure of it."

20. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC:Nemisis

"I'm sorry. I cannot recall. I have been here for a while. I thik some were here but left. If that helps you out at all."

Tag:Tyne

21. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Tomb of Marka Ragnos

• "We are not here to rob this tomb or torment the dead," Ridley explained. "We are here on important business. But I will say no more at this moment."

• Ridley eyed Phayden and Akrona. "The both of you will swear unquestioned loyalty to me, before I decide that you will hear more."

TAG: Jedi_ElephantFeet, Jedi_Kray

22. Jedi_ElephantFeet

May 18, 2004
    Akrona smiled and said, "Where do I sign?"

23. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    IC as Yoda

Yoda watched as V'raxis collected the lightning into a blue energy ball.

Too much energy, wasted the force is with this one.

Yoda jumped out of the path of the energy ball, pushing his companions in the process. He got up and faced V'raxis.

"Pointless this deul is, defeat me you cannot. Only prolong your defeat can you do."

You summoned up the ligth side of the force and blasted V'raxis with a pure energy beam.

"Deflect the light side, you cannot."

24. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Phayden never took his eyes of the tomb beast when the two other dark Jedi approched, he was to buisy working his mind. Things were coming together, the script on the entrance was one Phayden knew quite well and though he hadn't spent time reading it he had glanced a couple words on entering. Then there was the distinct darkside energies within that were more than residue from a long dead dark jedi, no there was a very important being here and phayden could only guess that this Ragnos WAS the mission. To himself, " I see now (bringing his eyes level to that of Ridleys glare)I shall not say anything, I shall only follow"

"I am known as Phayden Bammu and I swear a vow of the utmost loyalty to you Ridley Chaotrix only on the condition that you take me on as your apprentice, your personal charge. That you teach me the true ways of the force so that I may become a true Dark Master and that I may avenge may father. It is up to you my Lord, if your decision turns elswhere I shall leave this planet and seek traing by other means"

Phayden lowered to one knee and bowed to Ridley, dipping his head in pure respect and admiration, " My life is in your hands, I awiat your decision?"

TAG: Ridley and Satine

25. Jedi_ElephantFeet

May 18, 2004
    "From what it looks like, Ridley, you may just have two more apprentices to start teaching, if you're up to the task?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.