main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: Rise of the Dark Jedi (533 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    Finally the master continued on. Phayden followed him but allways staying near to Satine, she hadn't introduced herself to him formerlly but somehow he knew her name! The pesterring Hannar also tagged along but if it was up to Phayden he wouldn't be a problem for much longer. Thay followed there leader through the corridors until they finnaly ran upon a big door, this was easily moved aside. There then layed the sarcophigy of the one who's presence he coulnd only figure was haunting him. Something cought Phaydens eye then, Ridley wore a ring that until now was a normal ring, now it glowed with emense power from the dark side, he could not sense it but feel it, it crawlled all over his skin and warmed the ever growing chill. Phayden had to know what significanse this ring posseded to this mission, he spoke up, " Master, your ring grows more powerfull and with that power it glows, what is its perpouse to this excapade?"

That was then Phayden heared something in the dark, a voice that drew him in its intocsicating tone, " You will be a tool of devine power!" The last word being held out. Phayden looked around the room to see if anyone else had heard it. Satine stared at him, her eyes capuring him in a stronger hold than the voice did, he blushed!

2. Dark_Assassin

Dark_Assassin Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2003
    IC: Dantooine
    After weeks after the argument the Republic and Jedi have agreed to attack the Dark Jedi?s Planet of Korriban. The Republic as assembled a huge fleet and ground force. If all goes well then the Republic maybe able to use the Planet. If it does they will have no choice then to wipe it from the face of the Galaxy.

IC: Korriban
    ?Captain order the bombardment of the Hangers and the Academy, lower the drop vessels and unleashed the fighters take out anything that moves on that Planets Surface?

?Yes madam, Fire away, Fighters and Drop ships away.?

TAG: All Dark Jedi

3. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Due to the fact that several people have had to leave because of RL and for other reasons that I don't care to disclose, I am forced to ask NP to lock this thread.

This has been a fun experience and, up until recently, had been the best RPG going. I may decide to put up a sequel or a remake to this. Any who decided to participate in this RPG, please feel free to join my next one, whenever I put it up.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

4. Jedi_ElephantFeet

Jedi_ElephantFeet Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2004
    Noooooooo........ I'm still here, i didnt leave!!!!, darn you slackers, quitting and all....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.