Beyond - Legends Star Wars: Rise of the G.F.A.P.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Admiral_Palpetine, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey all!
    This is my first fanfic, SkiManiac may be helping me with this so enjoy!

STAR WARS:
    THE RISE OF THE G.F.A.P.

It long after the New Republic's rise to power, and peace is a legend in our universe?

There is much unrest now that the New Republic is under new leadership. Admiral Palpetine, descendant of the evil Emperor Palpetine and leader of the navy, has renamed the Republic to the Galactic Federation of Allied Planets. Palpetine, who is a Jedi Knight, has luckily convinced most of the systems to join the GFAP.

The new systems that have joined are very strong military wise. One problem, however is that a new group arises. They call themselves the New Rebellion, and are launching fierce attacks on the GFAP until they ban the new systems?that were their enemies at the start of the New Republic. There may not be any peace until these foes are defeated?

Chapter 1

?Shields up, Lieutenant!? said Admiral Palpetine, leader of the Galactic Federation of Allied Planets? navy and second head of the New Jedi Council, ?The new rebellion is attacking with full force! Alert all star fighters. Get Master Jordan up here!?

?I?m here, I?m here, what is it master?? Master Jordan was also a Jedi Knight, third head of the New Jedi Council. He was a tall human, a little taller than the Admiral. He had black hair and a goatee.

?I need you and your padawan to each lead a squad of Jedi Starfighters. Jordan, you will lead yellow squadron, and Kodak will lead blue squadron. I?ll take red squadron. We need to distract those Command ships long enough to charge our super lasers.?

?Sir, what will our other fighters do? They can?t take on all those droids alone, they?re too fast!?

?That?s where our secret weapons come in?? replied the Admiral, a small smirk on his face.

?Sir, the cluster homing rockets have not been tested, there could be disaster!? stated Jordan, determined to convince the Admiral, who did not pay any attention.

?Lieutenant, fire 10 C.H.M.?s of the fore, aft, port and starboard bows,? commanded Admiral Palpetine, ?That?ll get them, Jordan. Six missiles per C.H.M., and that means 240 ships will be killed.?

?But sir, what if the targeting systems on the missiles are defective? They will target and destroy every ship traveling at or above 300 feet per second! That means, all of our ships are in danger!?

?That is the risk we?ll have to take, Commander. There is no other way to help our fighters attack the droids. Now, let?s get to our ships! Lieutenant Commander,?

?Yes sir?? replied a small man, who was Jordan?s younger brother.

?You have the helm, and protect our ships! We?ll need plenty of cover fire.?

?Yes sir!?

WHAM! Palpetine?s star fighter was hit with a blast of lasers.

?Oh shoot! Red two, I?m heading back to the mother ship. You?re in charge now! My shields are down low. Yellow Leader, Blue Leader, direct all your fire towards the battle ships. We can?t have any more ships coming out from their docks!?

Rodger, Red Leader,? exclaimed Commander Jordan

?Got it,? replied Kodack.

Palpetine flew back to the mother ship. Not knowing the surprise in store for him.

/>/>/>
  2. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Come on, you guys,
    I need feedback!
  3. Jedi_Allegra Jedi Master

star 5
    o.k. I will give you feed back. Mr. I hit you with 10lb. bricks. :) I like it. It is great!! Love the goatee on CJ it was a great touch!!! Hey write some more!!! Please?
  4. GenOochy Jedi Master

star 5
    Oh, goody goody... :)

Why didn't you tell me about this???

Up!

5. Jedi_Allegra Jedi Master

star 5
    Oh, sorry Gen I meant to tell you but I forgot. :( sorry.

Is it good Gen did you like the story?

How about CJ's goatee?

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.