main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Star Wars Robot Chicken Esp. II

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All...

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet or not? But Robot Chicken Esp II Prem this Sunday at 11:30pm. I hope everyone get a chance to check it out. From the previews I have seen so far it looks like they start up right were they left off. It looks to be a good time once again. I will Tvo it for anyone that can see it. So come by anytime.

I know it is Sunday night. Just to put in out there... if anyone would like to come on bye and check it out with me on Sunday you are more than welcome. K... see you all Saturday.

Later,
    TK

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    We cancelled our TV as of yesterday. Ok, everyone pick your jaws up now. So, I'll hopefully be able to watch it with James or at TK's, or probably find it online....

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I miss TV... :_|

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    TV ROCKS!!

You guy's are nuts! If I had NO TV I'd probably have NO hair. lol I'd be pulling it out. :oops:

later,
    TK

5. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    it was a repeat any ways

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, but it's damn funny! :D

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    So ....

I was able to pick up an addvance copy of the new RC Esp. II that comes out on the 28th. by the way. I was GREAT!! They have two version on the disc. The TV edition and the Disc edition. The disc edition is 15 min. long and has sceens not shown on TV. Very funny stuff. It is also a little stronger in laugu as well. Go figure? lol

If anyone would like to check it out let me know. But make sure you pick up a copy on the 28th when it come out. I should not have to tell you all were to go and pick it up from .lol

Later,
    TK

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok...

Star Wars Robot Chicken II went on sale this Morning everyone! If you need a copy come on by. I have order extra for the store. So, I have plently... If you can't amke it to my store just make sure you find it some where. It is GREAT!!

"Z" I'll have your copy of Fanboy for you on Saturday when I see you. I did not forget. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

9. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    How much $$. They have it at Target for under $10.
    Still need a copy of FAN BOYS!

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ours are like $14.99 so your cheap a*% will have to be going to Target.

Way to help the little man out. That's fine... lol

I'll get you a copy of Fanboy's ... Oh no wait, why don't you try to find that at Target while your getting RC II.. Oh wait... sorry they don't have it there. So sad, I guess you'll have to come to me after all.

TK
    ;)

11. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    What u mean little man? I'm not buying it from you. It would be from FYE their a corporation, not little like if you were selling them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.