main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San Diego, CA Star Wars Role Players

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediSquire, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSquire

JediSquire Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Are there any players of the Star Wars roleplaying game in this group?

Jedi Squire

2. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    Roger, Roger.

Recently started, D20 system. Enjoying it.

3. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I would be willing to learn depending on where the games were going to be held.

4. jawajames

jawajames FF Pacific RSA / Chapter Rep San Diego, CA star 6 Staff Member Manager

Apr 26, 2002
    i like roleplaying and i have the adventure game and the main rulebook. but not much time to play :(

5. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    Role player " Luxor Vega " me and a group of 6 play 1 to 2 times a mounth.

6. DarthMaul84

DarthMaul84 Jedi Master star 1

May 27, 2001
    I purchased the Adventure Game a while back, but I've never had anyone to play it with. I would love to get into it though!

7. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    I'd love to learn how to play. I have a couple old books and always tried to get my friends into it but they werent too interested.. Maybe this could be a group activity or a offsect of the SDSWS. And is this live action or the traditional RPG?

8. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    My friend got one of the RPGs, not sure which, and we only played it a few times, but it was fun. Wouldn't mind getting into it again.

9. annikinstarkiller

annikinstarkiller Jedi Master star 1

Jul 16, 1999
    Been playing RPGs for years, but i lost contact with my friends when i graduated, still i would always be up to getting back into the thick of things.

10. Kavic

Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    I run a Campaign using the new D20 system. Just got the new revised core rulebook. I recomend that any fan of the D20 system (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Wheel of Time) definately look into this game. I played the original D6 system by west end and that was ok but this new system bleeping rocks!

11. Shawn PTH

Shawn PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Until you get into space combat and throwing thermal detonators and we spend an hour arguing about the bad info in the rules =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.