I.E., CA Star Wars Role-Playing Game Character Creation

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by OddeBogodde, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sweet Dude! Thanks so much for hooking me up with thouse, this game is going to be sweet!

Well I just got my Amazon sponsored Gamemaster kit in the mail the other day. A bunch of stuff I order came all on the same day. Revised Core rules book, Power of the Jedi sourcebook, Darkside source book, Coruscant and the core worlds, Rebellion Era source book, book and the Arms and Equipment guide, me guide to aliens is on the way. Also my order of 25 standees for are action figures to stand on came and they work great. And I also revised my 3 Star Wars soundtrack Empire, Shadows, and Retune, to give us the ultimate gaming sound track.
  2. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    oh, the Lord of the Rings and Matrix Soundtracks work really well as background music too. I won't be able to get the battle maps before the 21st, so I'll just bring up the Hex one that I have. That or we can just use rulers and measure out movement distances and what not.
  3. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. JawaGen Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's so awesome!!! :) i luv ya odde :D thats so spif
  5. DIABLO-FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Odde thanks for the advice it worked great i've been checking everything out looks real cool.
  6. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    cool deal mitch. Have you bought your Book yet? If you have cable internet I can e-mail the book to you. just don't tell no one.
  7. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    well I for one am psyched about this game. I have yet to play in the Star Wars Universe, I have always been the GM, the one who runs the game. It will by cool to flex my proverbial gamer's muscle and kick some Imperial Remnant Butt!!!
  8. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    *ATTENTION ATTNTION*
    THE MEETING AS WELL AS THE ROLEPLAYING SECTION IS CANCELD. NEW DATE TO BE ANNCUNCED.

9. AquaDude Jedi Knight

star 1
    Do we need to have our character sheets and eveything done by the fist meating(whenever that will be), or are we doing that at the first session?
  10. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    no, all characters need to be rolled in front of Brandon or I so that we can verify your attributes. After that, if you know how to create your own character then great! It will make it that much easier on me when the time comes.
  11. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    My character artwork has finally been finished. I must say that Finux is a genuine bad ass. Unfortunately I have know way of posting it until it gets posted on the Star Wars Artist Guild Website.
  12. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
  13. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok guys as long as there aren?t any objections to the rescheduled meting on the 5th then we will roll all of r characters after the meeting. If for some resin there is a change again in the meeting then we will role characters when ever the meeting is. So keep checking the 4th meeting thread. ;)
  14. AquaDude Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am so set! I have costomized fiqures and new dice, all I need now is the book, and I may have that before the meating.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.