main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So CO Star Wars Roleplaying Game (D20) in Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by scottdunphy, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottdunphy

scottdunphy Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2003
    Hi, my name is Scott Dunphy. I am 30 years old, married, and I now live in Colorado Springs. I lived in Denver from 98 to Aug 02. I am interested in all things Star Wars, but I focus on roleplaying games.

I haven't done a lot of costuming yet, but I am interested. I ran an "interactive" roleplaying event at a Denver gaming convention (Tacticon) in September 02. For those who don't know (sorry, I am not sure what the level of gaming knowledge is here), an interactive is an event where tabletop gamers dress up as their character (or as non-player characters for the game masters) and participate in a group game scenario.

I was a game master and NPC for the event. My character was an alien of my own design. My wife went as an NPC too - a blue Twi'lek. Her costume was much better than mine.

I have just started a Star Wars RPG (D20) campaign. I am looking for more players.

My campaign is loyal to the movies and takes place about 150 years after RotJ. If you are a big fan of the Expanded Universe (EU) material, my campaign probably isn't for you.

We meet in Colorado Springs every other Saturday afternoon/evening. The group currently consists of 4 adults between 25 and 35. We are looking for mature players (but not necessarily experienced players). Must be 21 or older please.

If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thanks!

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.