So CO Star Wars Roleplaying Game (D20) in Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by scottdunphy, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. scottdunphy Jedi Padawan

Hi, my name is Scott Dunphy. I am 30 years old, married, and I now live in Colorado Springs. I lived in Denver from 98 to Aug 02. I am interested in all things Star Wars, but I focus on roleplaying games.

I haven't done a lot of costuming yet, but I am interested. I ran an "interactive" roleplaying event at a Denver gaming convention (Tacticon) in September 02. For those who don't know (sorry, I am not sure what the level of gaming knowledge is here), an interactive is an event where tabletop gamers dress up as their character (or as non-player characters for the game masters) and participate in a group game scenario.

I was a game master and NPC for the event. My character was an alien of my own design. My wife went as an NPC too - a blue Twi'lek. Her costume was much better than mine.

I have just started a Star Wars RPG (D20) campaign. I am looking for more players.

My campaign is loyal to the movies and takes place about 150 years after RotJ. If you are a big fan of the Expanded Universe (EU) material, my campaign probably isn't for you.

We meet in Colorado Springs every other Saturday afternoon/evening. The group currently consists of 4 adults between 25 and 35. We are looking for mature players (but not necessarily experienced players). Must be 21 or older please.

If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thanks!

Scott
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.