main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Roleplaying Game In Dalton

Discussion in 'Archive: Dalton, GA' started by Darth_Jacob, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Jacob

Darth_Jacob Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    Hey Everyone,
    I'm Starting a Star Wars RPG here in Dalton and i need players, so anyone who is interested in playing or possibly Gamemastering E-mail me at mgs_liquid_snake@yahoo.com. I was going to have the people interested meet me at Fantacy Factory in downtown Dalton, but i just discovered that the forum for Dalton is bigger than the one thread i found using google and i might have alot of people trying to join. But anyway, if you'd like to be in it, email me, cause i really need players.

P.S. When the game actually gets started, we'll be meeting in the Fantacy Factory in downtown

2. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Hi there! Sounds fun...do we need to own the roleplaying books and all that?

3. Darth_Jacob

May 30, 2005
    No, for the time being we can all just use mine. But At some point it would be good for all players to have there own copy to study between sessions, but like I said, for the first couple of sessions we can just use mine.

4. FettHead_71

FettHead_71 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Sorry but I am boycotting the Fantasy Factory due to that LAME a$$ tv commercial they have.Plus other reasons I wont discuss here.

5. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Out of curiosity, Jacob, where do you work/go to school?

6. Darth_Jacob

May 30, 2005
    I'm home-schooled and I don't have a job, which is kind of lame cause i'm 17. But I can't get a job without being able to get there and I waited a really long time to get my license.

7. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    LOL, it's okay. I'm eighteen and I still don't have one, much to the chargrin of our members. ;)

8. Darth_Jacob

May 30, 2005
    OK everyone, i'm going back to my mom's house today, which means I won't have access to the internet, so if you're interested in playing the Star Wars RPG, then after 6pm today, call my home phone number which is
    (706) 673-3878.

9. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    You should really keep your number off the public boards. Sometimes we have Trolls that visit and I'm sure you don't want them having your number. It's best to let members of the board PM you for it if they want it. As for added security, I'd only PM it to members of the Dalton board. It sucks to have to be that way, but some people are just... Not nice.

Sage H.

10. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, Jacob, defintely not a good idea to have your number on the boards. Thankees, Sage.

11. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, Jacob, defintely not a good idea to have your number on the boards. Thankees, Sage.

12. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    So nice, I got thanked twice!

[face_dancing]

Sage H.

13. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
  14. Darth_Jacob

May 30, 2005
    it didn't really matter to me at the time. mostly because my number is private and you can't get my address just by having my number, but it doesn't really matter now, cause my phone is out, so if you want in The RPG ur just going to have to email me and hope for the best, cause the number is going to be changed after we get the phone turned back on. Oh and it's going to be atleast another week before i try and start The RPG up, cause i still have to work out a campaign.

15. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    It's not about someone getting your address, it's about prank calls day and night.

Buuuuut, like you said, it's off and doesn't matter now. Good luck with your RPG.

Sage H.

16. darthfarggel

darthfarggel Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    well hurry up and finsh the campaign, im interested in this RPG thing.

Nick B.

17. Darth_Jacob

May 30, 2005
    It will be about 2 more weeks, cause i didn't really grasp just how much i had to read, but when i'm done i'll let everyone know.

18. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    For anyone whos intreseted, we have a tactical?strategy game in the LaGrange thread called THE WAR. We need some seperatist forces because all we have are Republic forces since everybody wants to be the Republic! The Rules and sign up sheet are in our forum if anybody wants to join.

19. Antilles01

Antilles01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 5, 2001
    Hey Wedge, your username is very similar to mine.

Contact your lawyer.

20. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Haha!

Get him, Brian! Don't let it slide!!!

[face_laugh]

Sage H.

21. Antilles01

Antilles01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 5, 2001
    Hmm, ok I just talked to my lawyer and he told me that theres nothing legally wrong with that and that I should stop calling him and hes not my lawyer and harrasment IS legally actionable blah blah blah, so I apologize.

22. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    If you call me again in the middle of the night, I'm callin' the cops.

/not his lawyer.

Sage H.

23. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    LOL. I love you guys.

Hey, I didn't realize The Fantasy Factory was so close to where I work. I can walk there in like two minutes. :)

24. Darth_Jacob

May 30, 2005
    Hey everyone,
    Sorry the RPG is taking so long to finish, but i've had alot of stuff going on the past 2 weeks and it's been hard to work on a campaign. But I promise i'll get on it and i'll tell everyone when i've finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.