So NV Star Wars round Table discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Mara: "Boba you should know leveling blasters at Jedi is unwise."
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Mace: (giving Aurra a stern look, and speaking slowly and in a slightly deeper voice) Aurra, you should rethink what you are doing. This is a neutral table for discussion. You don't want to start a fight... (looking at Mara, and speaking at his regular cadence and tone).

"The man in armor is none other than Boba Fett, the sone of Jango Fett. Boba is a bounty hunter, like his father was, and has earned a reputation as being one of the most feared and able bounty hunters in the galaxy."
  3. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boba: lowering the blaster he has leveled at Aurra, turning towards Mace "You know...I should thank you for what you did. If you wouldn't have killed my father I might not have become the feared individual that I am. No hard feelings...unless I get a bounty on you of course"
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Mace: (to Boba) Your father tried to kill me. Tell me, who do you think was the better bounty hunter? You or your father?
  5. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boba: I don't wish to boast, but I believe people fear the sound of my name more than they've ever feared the name Jango Fett.
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Mace: Why don't you take off your mask, Boba?
  7. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Yes. Take it off and face us!"
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boba: "I'm fine thank you." Sipping his drink through a straw coming up from the glass to the bottom of his mask
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Mara: "I knew this man is Boba Fett I thought perhaps the man behind the mask was someone else once."

Not in round table discussion: Im pretty sure Watto has not seen The Princess Bride
  10. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    NIRTD: Just a coincidence, that's all.
  11. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boba: "If you must know....I was once another person"
  12. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    to Mara: steal? no, we chiss do not believe in such a thing. I am simply an art aficionado with certain acquirement skills. you can learn a lot about a species or race by looking at the art they produce.
  13. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boba: to Thrawn...almost mockingly.."You should see some of the art work I've done."
  14. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Mara: "Acquirement skills...interesting way of putting it." Turning to Boba Fett. "I have seen some of your art as you put it. Your artistry leaves something to be desired."
  15. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boba: to Mara "I don't think you were able to witness what Vader and I did to Han Solo...fine piece of work if you ask me...it's a shame that princess had to go and thaw him out."
  16. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    to Boba: yes, Mr. Fett I am acquainted with your work...you would be surprised at how telling it is about your character and personality.
  17. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boba: to Thrawn "And what do you gather about my character and personality from the work I've done?"
  18. Padawan_Travina Jedi Master

star 4
    **In walks and Obi-Wan Kenobi(Ep II). Nodding to Mace he takes a seat at the table and nodds to everyone** "so what have I missed and who are these people I have not seen before?"
  19. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Mara to Boba: "You forget, or perhaps you never knew, during the time that Han was turned into a table I worked for the Emperor. I had access to all sorts of information. I believe Vader turned Solo into a carbonite slab, not you. Lando told me how you were whining about your money at the time, not admiring your....excuse me, Vader's work."

Mara To Obi-Wan: "The Chiss there is Grand Admiral Thrawn, The mandalorian is Boba Fett. The others I do not know, they havent introduced themselves."
  20. Padawan_Travina Jedi Master

star 4
    **Nodding to the others he turns to Mara** And you would be my lady? ** he says flashing his award winning smile**
  21. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    Boba: Yes, I´m sure you would be very interesting in knowing what your work says about you, however I´m afraid I cannot reveal my vast stores of knowledge as the most important edge a leader can have is the element of surprise.

Mara: *raises eyebrows amusedly* ah...yes...when you worked for the emperor.
  22. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Mara To Obiwan: She smiles "I am Mara Jade-Skywalker." To Thrawn: a knowing smile crosses her features
  23. Padawan_Travina Jedi Master

star 4
    Obiwan to Mara: " Oh yes..you are Luke's wife. I remember now."

Obiwan to Boba: " Hey I thought Jango was killed. Why is he here?" ** Does not know that Boba is not Jango.**
  24. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    NIRTD: Wonders how episode 2 Obi-wan remembers Mara at all...
  25. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Watto leans back in the chair.

"Well, I'm the owner of the biggest parts store, repair shop, and salvage yard on Tatooine. Yes, things are really going well for ol' Watto."
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.