main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Wars round Table discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Mace: (to Obi Wan) Yes, Jango is dead. The person you see here is his son, Boba. He is a pure clone of his father, not restricted in independent thinking, or genetically prone to obey, like the clonetroopers.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Mara to Boba: Your a clonetropper!?

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Watto laughs. "I wouldn't let that get out. Kinda ruins your mystique."

4. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    To Watto: " Your the Junk Dealer that owned Aniakin and sold my old master the parts.."

To Mace and Boba: " Ok so you are the clone Jango wanted. Never thought to ask what had happened to him..."

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Mara smiles at Watto's comment. "It sure does."

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Boba to everyone at the table: "I am not a clone trooper. I am the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy, and it would serve you right to remember that."

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Mace: (to Boba) If having that reputation helps you compensate for the loss of your father, I understand why it upsets you that your secret might be getting out. By the way, I never intended to leave you fatherless. That was an unfortunate result of doing what I did to your father.

[BY THE WAY, IS THIS THREAD SPOILER FREE? IF SOMEONE WERE TO COME IN AND PLAY A CHARACTER FROM EPISODE 3 OR REVEAL EVEN THE SMALLEST TIDBIT ABOUT THAT MOVIE... MY HEAD WOULD EXPLODE.]

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    YES THIS THREAD IS 100% SPOILER FREE OF EPISODE 3 INFORMATION. NO EPISODE 3 INFO EVER!

Mara to Boba: "Tell you what, Ill give you that you're the most feared clone ever. Of course there was Luuke, he was a pretty fearsome clone. And the Emperor clone was fearsome...wasnt C'Boath a clone too? Nevermind I guess your not even a scary clone.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Mace gets a hint of a smile at the corners of his mouth, and his eyes twinkle. For those that know Mace, they know he may as well be laughing out loud. For those that do not know him, his face looks the same.

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Watto slams fist on table. "Anakin! Don't mention Anakin! That little punk wouldn't help me, even when he became a big Jedi and everything. I spit on Anakin!"

11. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    To Watto: " wait he never came to help you..then what was he doing on Tatooine the day I left him that message. I never really did find out about that."

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "All he seemed to care about was his mother. I know humans are emotional and all, but a Jedi should know better..."

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "I've given up being mad at Qui-Gon, though. I mean, he used the Force to change the chance cube roll, but... It was so artistically done." Watto winks at Thrawn. "You should remember that one."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.