Star Wars RPG [d20] Gaming

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Jedi_Counselor, Oct 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Counselor Jedi Youngling

There are those who enjoy the West End Games version of the SW-RPG also known as [d6].
    I've never played it, unfortunatly. But, I do play the Wizards of the Coast SW-RPG [d20] version. I live in Clovis. My two Sons are into the [d20] version also.

Now, anyone else in the Central Valley play and want to get together for an ongoing campaign? This game has no era of boundaries. We can play in the era of the "Old Republic" up to "The New Jedi Order".

I am quickly gathering more and more info for building up my GM needs. I am an experienced Role Play Gamer since 1979.

If you are interested and have the ability to travel, or play online via mIRC, either place a reply here or send me some email. I will answer as fast as possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU... ALWAYS!

S/
    Ron 'Jedi_Counselor_Trollian' Belcher
    Posted: Tues., Oct. 9th, 2K1, 8:39pm
    In memory of Nadim Jasani (Darth-Hannibal), may he rest in peace
  2. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    i dont play sw rpg... i hope that doesnt make me less of a fan! it better not because i think all that would do is take up more of the time i do not have!
  3. Jedi_Counselor Jedi Youngling

A Fan of the SW Saga is a fan! Plain 'n Simple. You aren't less of a Fan if you do or don't play the RPG. It's just like playing any other type of game (e.g., Monopoly, Stratego, Risk, Axis and Allies). Basically, what I am getting at is this, any type of gaming takes up time. (even simple car travel takes up precious time! eh! hehe).

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU... ALWAYS!

S/
    Ron 'Jedi_Counselor_Trollian' Belcher
    Posted: Wed., Oct. 10th, 2K1, 4:31am
    In memory of Nadim Jasani (Darth-Hannibal), may he rest in peace
  4. Jedi-Finney Jedi Master

star 4
    if i had more time it would be a different story, but i dont have time now... the game does sound fun however...
  5. Tycho_C Jedi Youngling

Hmmm....Impressive...

I would like to know some more info on this. the whole thing about this RPG. Click on my name to get my e-mail or AIM me.
    I always did want to get into RPG but none of my buddies are into SW as I am.

Later
  6. Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I have no experience in the star wars RPG but have the desire to play. I ljust bought the dark side source book and it struck my interest. Let me know I live in modesto.

May the Force be with you.

"fear will attract the fearfull"- darth Maul
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.