Star Wars RPG - Episode III: The True Deceit Within

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico Star Wars FanForce' started by Khal_DRhonn, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    A new path will open soon to our motley crew of unlikely heroes. After one year, will they follow the path of truth or stray far and be lost to the darkness. Only time will tell.

This shall be the official thread of our next RPG session. Here you will post your reactions and suggestions as well as discuss the events that shall occur throughout the campaign.

A matter to attend: the date of the first session. The 14th of november will be off due to the screening of Star Wars: Episode II over at digital's house. Unfortunately there are minor conflicts regarding the Thursday after that. We must decide the day as soon as possible. All suggestions are welcome.

May the Force be with you.
  2. Corran_Horn_ Jedi Master

star 4
    No lo habiamos decidido ya? Un lunes por la noche que el martes el libre y no me acuerdo cuando era. . .
  3. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Si, el Martes 19 de noviembre es libre. Porque no jugamos ese dia?
  4. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bueno chicos decidannn..
  5. Corran_Horn_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Segun habiamos hablado, iba a ser el lunes 18 por la noche pq asi la gente no tenia que levantarse temprano el martes.

Digan sus opiniones, corcho!
  6. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yo voto porque sea el lunes 18!!
  8. Jedi_Boricua Jedi Master

star 4
    Monday the 18th, Roger roger.
  9. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    si estoy en lo correcto y el 19 no hay clase... metanle mano al 18
  11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *enters looking under his fur. His gaze thru his scarred eye looks at Reznor and in a blink of an eye his axe swings. Reznor ducks, luckily, but the Wookie already has him in his grasp.* "On monday you shall die maggot. Maybe you can make your sorry jokes to the devil........."*It looks at the Game master and growls* "Monday.......18....shall suit me well enough" *He drops Reznor to the ground* "Kill you later woman"
  12. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Im not planning to ruin the serious nature of this thread by answering any of the uninteligent squabbles that the "walking rug with semen stains" instills in this thread.DON'T PUSH THE ISSUE, IT'S A TOUCHY SITUATION! I have lost everything , my oganization , my honor , my wealth , and my family to the man they call Murnau. And I am planning to take revenge on the the man that has taken everything away from me. Even if it means that I must do it all by myself.If any of these so-called heroes wants to help me , fine ; and if you only wish woe upon my mission then fine as well.
    Looking back at the last year I am willing to admit that I have had some errors of judgement in the past , and I have treated some people without any respect. I am willing to appologize to them and form a better relationship.Well I am a little bit upset with the sentinent beign knonw as Digou . I am trying to patch up and fix my relationships with every body ; and in comes this idiot ,who never talks to start with (a rancor has more inteligence than he has) trying to instigate something. I mean ; when have I hurted him? What have I ever said about him? You are the coward , not me! The day you were confronting a "Sith lord" and your friends were dying all around you , all of the sudden your pants became "dirtier" and you started to run like a little girl. You are the embarassment not me! That day when Yak Bruce succumed to the enemy was the day you became a no one buddy. Don't get me wrong, I like you. I mean; you have helped the group , and you shown heroism , that's the stuff I admire!

Well gentlemen , I am a man that has lost everything , So I have no fear to lose my life avenging the person that has wronged me. I will help all of you ,that is if you still want my help"

<PS: OUT OF CHARACTER: GENTE REZNOR CONTINUA CON SUS ATAQUES CONTRA OTROS PERSONAJES , PERO RECUERDEN QUE TODO ES IN-CHARACTER , NO LO COJAN PERSONAL.>
  13. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ese lunes llevare hojas nuevas para que pasen sus personajes en limpio con el titulo de su nueva aventura. Asi que no olviden llevar lapices!

A los que no presentaron sus personajes la noche de la sesion anterior podran hacerlo antes de empezar el lunes.

14. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Gerry, se que te dije que Yack iba a vivir y lo mencione publicamente y todo. Bueno, el vivira, pero dare mas info sobre esto en el RPG, dado que he decidido adoptar un nuevo personaje, si quieres me llamas lo antes posible por si aun no sabes de que hablo.
  15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *looks down on the loud mouth* "aparently judgement still is a miss about you..... You still cant see where the true threat lies. You are trully a lost cause.....No matter, every mistake can be solved.......I still wonder why your parents didnt solve theirs. Still around the planets I heard of this folklore, I care little for cowardly boasts of bravery but it still struck me as odd. It said like this.......For every evil that exists there is a greater good. For every inocent that lives there is a protector. For every legend there is a hero......
    I know I am no Hero, just a mercenary and as such I shall be related to you. Out there its my life Im watching over and that of my investments. Those of you who want to be heroes can die a foolish death, those of us that are warriors will live on to bring you that death." *He sits back into the shadows and holds his glimering vibro axe with pride.*
  16. Corran_Horn_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Suddenly, Thales realizes he knows Shirook.

"Cool," says the warrior and sits down to enjoy the slaughter.

17. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Lunes 18 a que hora? No tengo trabajo el martes 19, so that's good. ;)

En cuanto a Lt. Essan (that's my character) les digo que van a notar un cambio bastante grande de lo que era antes a lo que es ahora.
  18. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Por motivos de la historia, necesitare detalles del pasado de sus personajes:

• Como crecio (ambiente y alrededores)

• Miembros de su familia y su relacion con ellos (lazos, riñas, perdidas, etc.)

• Amistades y/o relaciones sentimentales

• Educacion formal (institucion) y moral (valores)

Esto les dara elementos para explorar y concer mas a su personaje asi desempeñando un mejor papel en el RPG. Tambien me dara mas de donde agarrar para incluirlo en la trama.

NOTA: Personajes que se crearon nuevos empezaran en nivel 8. Esto se debe a no ser justo empezar a la par con los demas, los cuales se han esforzado a llegar donde estan desde el comienzo. Con relacion a lugar y hora, Pedro me va a confirmar si sera en su casa a las 7 p.m.
  19. Corran_Horn_ Jedi Master

star 4
    After I worked for that lvl 10. . .oh well!

Hour is fine. You may come earlier, like at 6:30 or 6.
  20. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hola muchachos,
    Yo se que voy a sonar bien COMBAT MOUNGER y MUNCHKIN por esto, pero tengo una inquietud que creo q vale la pena escribir aqui:

Si mal no me recuerdo la manera que estamos usando ( o que usamos porlo menos) el damage reduction de las armaduras es : restarle el DR de la armadura a todo damage que hagan los attaques.

Este metodo es incorrecto!El "Damage Reduction" es un numero que se le resta a el "Damage" a los WOUND POINTS solamente. Esto quiere decir que cuando a una persona que tiene armadura le quitan "Vitality Points" el "DAMAGE REDUCTION" no le resta a el DAMAGE DEL ATAQUE.

Para aquellos que tengan el libro ( y les importe) checkense la pagina 159.
    No estoy totalmente seguro si lo estamos haciendo correctamente , pero si estoy seguro que hemos usando esta regla mal antes.
  21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Once again REznor Gray says something that has no fundamental knowledge. Page 355 of your core book states in the vitality points and wound points that a high level Storm Trooper, the ones you constantly faced as normal ST and Black Sun soldiers hold a 0 vitality and 16 vitality points, henceford the constant reduction of 5. You where always attacking Wound points. Now in the case of the other ones, Lord Nyom had armor, the SIth Lord had ARmor and Murnao had Armor. So in short the rules where used well. Even though your pathetic attacks on Murnao didnt even reach the wound points to deduct the necessary amount. Thank you and Good Night.
  22. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey alfombra con patas , yo estaba señalado un possible problema con las reglas. Para que no occuriera!Yo simplemente trato de mejorar el juego.

Q yo te he hecho ati para que me regañes asi?? jajajajjaa.
  23. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    You mean 0 vitality and 16 wound points. ;) Don't worry, your point was well understood, thanks for clearing that up.
  24. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Unfortunate, this is.

Anger, fear, agression...

Lead you towards the dark side, they will.

What will await our heroes if among themselves work together they do not?
  25. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey , the wook started it!!!jajajja
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.