main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Star Wars RPG sessions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey everyone,

I'm just throwing this out there to gauge some interest. I'm interested in hosting sessions of the Star Wars RPG and want to know if there is anyone out there that would be interested in joining us. So far it's myself and my wife Dianna, and GM extrodinaire has graciously accepted to run the game.

Details for now are that I would host the session in Concord one Saturday a month, and the limit of players would be six. We can discuss more details at the January meet, but Pete has suggested a time line between Episodes 3 and 4.

If you are interested or want more info, please ask!

2. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I was asked if I would like to GM the game and said I would.
    I would be using the new Star Wars RPG book which was released last summer: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Roleplaying-Game-Rulebook/dp/0786943564/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199935681&sr=8-1

It's a d20 system, and the game would take place after Episode III and before Episode IV.
    So Jedi are on the run and the Rebellion is in its beginning stages.

You do not need any experience in RPGs to play just a desire for fun and imagination.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Geez, I forgot to put your name in my post Cephas! I was sure that I did! :p my bad!

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Sound like fun guys!

I'd like to heard some more about it at the meeting. Satursday are a little hard for me with my work. But I'm sure I could make a couple hear and there. We'll see.

Later,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.