Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Augusta, GA' started by Jedi_TaganCalera, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Master

star 1
    Greetings my fellow Raiders,

I mentioned in previous posts and the last meeting that I intend to start up a Star Wars RPG. It'll be played at my house and won't be part of the regular FanForce meetings.

Despite enthusiam from Joey and Malz I'm only opening it up to those who are 18 yrs and up. I'm sorry Malz and Joey for this excluding you but I simply don't feel comfortable about it. As I get to know you guys better maybe I'll change my mind.

So far I know that Headhunter0183 made mention of interest and so did bluestarwizard (that's Chris right?). Is anyone else interested in joining in?

JTC
  2. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    That's OK. I understand. When meeting with people from the internet you need to be careful, especially when the people are minors.
    Joey ;)
  3. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I am 18 but I guess you mean since you haven't met me yet...that's fine :)

God bless!

-Malz
  4. Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Master

star 1
    Oh! My misunderstanding! Well I would of course like to meet people before inviting them into my social world (especially RPGing as it consumes about 1/3 of my thoughts). However, I won't hold ya back based on age. If you aren't a minor and are interested then of course you're welcome! :)

The age thing only gets wierd for me when there is that wierd monichar of "minor" on someone. Granted otherwise I don't care too much about age. I judge people case by case on what I witness. I am, after all, marrying a 19 year old on Saturday (she'll be 20 on the 4th). >:)

Thanks for understanding Joey. But as I get to know you and the situation better and have feel for what's what with you I'll likely end up changing my mind (or you'll turn 18..one or the other). :)

JTC
  5. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be 18 in Feb.
    I really agree with you though. My parents would have a hard time letting me Go to an adult's house that I met on the internet, Until I've Known them a while.
    Joey ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.