main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    She glances at you, but says nothing at your response, her face strangely blank.

She takes a step back, and says, "Here, this might be easier." With a gesture, large clumps of branches lift off and relocate nearby. She has a slight smile as she does this.

Soon, she has created an entrance to the cellar door, which is locked. She looks at you. "You don't happen to have a key, do you? How did you get in last time?"

2. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia smiles. "The passcode is Tira Euxine."

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Of course. It's all coming back to me..." She inputs the code, and the door opens. She looks at you and says, "If you don't want to come inside, I understand. In fact, perhaps it is a good idea that you do not. This place has potent memories for you, this was a crossroads in your life."

4. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia: "I think for those very reasons I will come with you. It was a crossroads. However that person no longer has any influence over me. An intense lightsaber fight followed by physically beating someone to death and stepping on thier neck has a finality to it that is hard to overcome." She motions to the entrance. "After you."

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

"Yes, I suppose it would. Perhaps you wouldn't mind giving me a moment alone with my thoughts and memories. I would like to see this place alone first. Even if for the first five minutes- and then by all means, join me."

She puts her hand on the door, as if to feel its force emantaions. "I am hopeing, somehow, that I might catch a sense of Kryl, even if just a few memories of he and I." She smiles at you.

Roll sense motive.

6. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Sense motive 8+6=14

Axia: "Of course, take your time, Ill be right here."

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia: You think your mom is acting a little funny. Could be the fact that she is seeing her old home again. In fact, you realize that it has been since this ship landed on Naboo has your mom seemed a bit more... private? cryptic? you can't put your finger on it.

8. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia had noticed this behavior, but its understandable. Axia will just wait outside and give her mother the privacy she wanted.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

Roll listen
    Roll sense

10. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Listen
    Roll(1d20)+0:
    6,+6
    Total:12

Sense
    Roll(1d20)+0:
    10,+2
    Total:12

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

You hear your mother descend the steps. Almost hurriedly.

You hear her footsteps echo as she goes into the chamber you remember.

You then hear a sliding sound, stone grating on stone. That you don't recall.

A moment later you sense a disturbance in the force. A small tremor, but one that you recognize all to well, and tremor in the dark side. As if someone dropped a single black drop of ink into a clear pool of water, it soon dissipates, and even the small ripples it created fade in a moment.

12. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia's eyes narrow as fear threatens to grip her. What item has her mother uncovered in some secret chamber down there? Why did it create a ripple in the Dark side of the Force? Has her mother truly turned from the Dark side or was it just a ploy to get whatever item she has now retrieved? These thoughts burn quickly through Axia's mind threatening to bring fear to the surface and just as quickly retract as her Jedi training takes over.

Axia Reaches under her jacket and pulls her lightsaber from it's shoulder holster as she approaches the entrance to the underground storage unit. "Mother? I felt a disturbance, is everything alright?"

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

"Fine... Everything is fine."

You walk down there, to see that there is a portion of the wall that has slid away. You mother is holding a case in her hands as she faces you. About the size of a large briefcase, it is made of metal, is matte black, and has rounded edges and corners.

Your mother is looking down at the case. The chamber that opened up in the wall is small, and the inside is lined with blast shielding. It is dark in there.

14. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia: "I felt a ripple in the Dark Side. What's going on, mother? You said you needed a moment to connect with your memories of father and then I feel the Dark Side. Can I help you somehow?" Axia pauses a moment. "What is in the case?"

15. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

"I... I don't know. I felt drawn to it. I knew it was there, this was an extra secure chamber Kryl and I set up, but this case..." She starts looking at it, turning it over in her hands. You notice it has a handle that spans the length of one side. "I don't see any seams where it would open, no key pad..."

She looks up at you. Whatever you had seen in her eyes before is gone, she seems more herself now. She holds the case out to you. "Have you ever seen anything like this?"

16. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    After a moment's hesitation Axia puts her lightsaber away and takes the case to inspect it.

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    It is a matte black metal case with no edges or corners, and gives off no reflection. You notice no seams, no openings, no keyholes, no keypads. The only thing on the metal that is not a smooth surface is a thin crack under the handle that goes in a circle, under an inch in diameter. You push it, thinking it might be a button, but it doesn't give at all.

The case feels cold to you.

18. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia: "Did you feel that ripple as well? Was touching this case what cuased it?"

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

"Ripple? I felt no tremor in the force. Then again, I was somewhat lost in the moment down here, I could have missed it. What was it?"

20. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia: "It was a momentary thing. A single spot of darkness on an otherwise prestine surface and then it was gone. It happened while you were down here."

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

"Perhaps it is related in some way. What do you make of that case? I- I can't remember what is it. Does it look familiar to you?"

22. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia: "No. It doesnt. Did someone else besides you and father have the rights to store stuff here?"

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

"No, this cellar was a secret, and this chamber was even more so. Only Kryll and I knew. The Jedi trusted he and I with the safekeeping of certain things they thought too dangerous to keep at the temple. Before Kryll left, we..." she pauses, as if searching her memory. "We moved as much out as we could... Palpatine tried to get us to turn over certain things to him, while he was still rising up in the politics of this planet. We wouldn't. Later, I believe he burned down our house, and I let the galaxy think I died there."

Her lekku tip curls from her back and lands in her right hand and as she looks down at it, she says, "If only I hadn't lost part of my memories, I might know more about what that is."

24. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    OOG: YOU ARE EVIL TALON, EVIL I SAY!!!! Nicely played, the whole memory thing.

Axia: "Mother the last time something was taken out of this cavern it very nearly destroyed two people and it eventually cost Petra her life. This...item whatever it is, is at least sympathetic to the dark side. I say we leave here, lock it back up and forget about it."

25. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Meanwhile, on the other side of the galaxy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.