main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Jankarakk seeing the considering look upon Zed's face gives him a growl and says, "Are you serious? You don't even know this guy and you're thinking about letting him take this...this...whatever it is with him? Whoever hired you will not be too happy because I can guarentee you won't be seeing it again."

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Zed looks at you, Jank. "You're right. You're right! Wow, this shadowy guy, he's good. You're good, you know that? I almost fell for it."

Zed thinks for a moment. You can almost hear the gears grinding.

He looks at all of you. "Tell you guys what. I am on my way up. To the big time. This thing is my ticket there, but I could use a crew. Any operator worth his salt has his own crew, and I need one. You guys seem pretty good in a pinch. What do you say? Any deal we do, anything that I get hooked up with, we all would share in the take. We gotta be loyal and trustworthy, though.

What do you say?"

3. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Jankarakk looks inwardly...contemplating if this is an avenue that the Force would want him to take. Joining up with some guy that he knows nothing about and being part of his "crew" for whoever he was working for...."Loyal to whom if I may ask?"

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Loyal to me. And each other, I guess. What I am saying is, be upfront, shoot straight, no doublecrossing, that sort of thing. Whoever is in gets cut in for a fair share.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    And who is it exactly that you report to?

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Nobody. Well, that's not entirely correct, I am loosely affiliated with the Crimsom Dawn, but now that I have this thing, I hope to really tighten up those connections. Fast track to the big time, and all that."

7. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    "It would seem that curiosity has not killed this cat, but rather put him in the cookpot. Well as long as the money is rolling in, I can be quite beneficial to any organization. However, you ask for loyalty and trust while I know nothing about you. This is not an easy thing you ask. So I will commit to a temporary partnership depending on the profitability of this device."

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Zed looks at you, Jank. "Did the blurry shadowy guy just say 'yes'?"

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "Well it sounded like it. Though I think we'll be hard put to get a straight answer from him. My decision as well is to work with you. It's been a while since I've had steady work. I mean afterall...when the Emperor has enslaved the a good portion of your species you've got to play it low key."

Jankarakk feeling that meeting Zed could only be the will of the force goes against his better judgment by joining this fellow. However he hopes that it is the force and not his need to make some money to survive that is driving his thoughts. He decides that in either case...he'll have his saber close at hand.

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Kronos? You there?

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay, I am going to do the same thing with this game that I did with my Modern Game, since this whole playing on the boards thing is as Obi Wan would say, "Crude and inelegant." It just isn't flowing right.

This Star Wars RPG will cease to continue in its current form. What we will do is play live, when our time and schedules permit. (sorry, Kronos...!!) So if you all want to get together for a live game, and we all can, then we will schedule it and do it. Excluding Kronos, the current local, active players are: Jank, Gerson, Axia. Am I missing anyone?

The upside to this is that for the periodic one shot live game, we could add a player or two, like Moka, for instance.

Sorry guys, thats the way it will have to be.

Thanks for giving it a shot on the boards.

12. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- perfect Obi-Wan impression.

Anyway, Are you talking about a regularly scheduled game?

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    An irregularly scheduled game would be more accurate.

14. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Can you give me a less nebulous answer? :D Only reason I ask as I am trying to schedule my Vampire game (assuming anyone wants to play) and I need to know when yours would take place.

15. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    It would be when the players (and I) agree to get together to play it, probably on a Saturday or (more likely) Sunday night. It won't be on a regular basis like once a week, and maybe not even once a month (I have a modern game in the same boat). Each game will be complete in and of itself, a one shot adventure.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    in other words, don't worry about it interfering with you vampire game :)

17. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Welllll, the slow pace of the on-line game was not bothering me at all.

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    it wasn't bothering me either...though kronos seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet....though Jankarakk still sees him...weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.