main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away there lived a Jedi Knight named Axia. Descended from generations of force users that could trace their ancestry some 4000 years she and her mother Tira... were the last of thier kind.

Now Axia, following a vision given to her by the force seeks out a new hope for the Jedi and thier reintroduction into the galaxy. But before she can begin that quest Axia knows she must return to her adoptive home and try to address sins of the past...

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    ok... My apologies, yesterday got way hectic.... but stay tuned, boys and girls... an unsuspecting galaxy is about to be reintroduced to you...!

3. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Thats good news, Im sick right now and a steaming cup of Star Wars soup would make me feel better.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    From the end of Vanguard of a New Era:

So they wait...

Shaped by their experiences, good and bad. Molded by their choices and consequences, and the choices of their parents and forerunners:

Dyson Billaba... a young man trained in the force by his mother, Depa, a Jedi Master. A man who carries with him the wisdom of his mother, and deeper still, the fire of his father.

Kastor Soruul... quite possibly the last of the Mandalorians. Skilled in battle, fierce with honor, wearing the suit of armor that is his birthright. A man no longer avoiding who he was, but instead, embracing who he is.

Kleff Rixxard... now one of the best pilots in the galaxy. A duro that no longer lives in fear, but thrives on challenge. A seasoned veteran of flying, he could even give a certain Corellian a run for his credits.

Kal Crimson... the new leader of the Crimson Dawn. Waiting to refocus his organization, now that the Empire has lost the Galactic Civil War. A genius technician, he will now apply his intellect to taking over the family business, and taking care of the mysterious force attuned life form from Ilum that he is the guardian of. Young but determined, he is now one of the galaxies powerbrokers, remaining (as his father taught him) in the shadows.

Tira Doneeta... The last of the Old Republic's Jedi Masters. One of the few that escaped Vader's purge. One that tasted the darkside, and returned (not without scars- the darkside eats it's young, and does not let go easily). No longer a wife, she is once again a mother. Now, she is prepared to completely purge herself of the darkness, and content to allow a new generation to step forward into their destiny in the force and the galaxy. She has been reunited with her family, and has finally found peace.

Axia Doneeta... her beginnings at the seedy bar known as the Urban Blight seem like several lifetimes ago. She too has been intimate with the darkside, and has found her way back to the light. The darkside, however, is a jealous lover, and does not let go easily, which Axia is now all too aware of. She found her mother and father, completed her training in the ways of the Jedi, and succeeded in her trials. She is one of the last Jedi knighted by a member of the old Jedi Council. She has in her possession now an important item that once delivered, will help the son of Skywalker rebuild the Jedi into a New Jedi Order. Axia knows the Force is not done with her, provided she continues to keep herself available to serve the galaxy- even is she must do it discreetly. She looks forward to being a daughter, she looks forward to the challenge of atonement, she looks forward to living her life for a greater purpose: to live as a Jedi Knight.

So they wait...

...drifting at the fringes of the galaxy on board the Crucible Thorn waiting for an extraction team from the Crimson Dawn to arrive. They don't know how long they will be there. Kal suspects that there may even be a time discrepancy, due to the temporal anomalies they experienced. Such phenomena are random and not intentional, so calculating how much time was warped becomes an almost impossible task.

So they wait...

...each musing about what the future will hold. Each forever bonded by experience to the others on the ship. Each making plans and predictions about how they will make their way in the universe, paths that will take them apart from each other.

So they wait...

...each marked by the Force, by what they have done, and by what they still may do. A ship drifting in space, filled with the potency of lifetimes yet to be lived out, lives that have already and will continue to shape the course of history. Hopefully for the better.

So the galaxy waits...

...already the undergirding Force that binds it together has changed, grown. Things will be different now, in ways that no one may ever fathom. The galaxy is entering a new age, a new era, and some of the players are already in place, but so

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "... and that's why Wookies are made of hair." Kleff says with a chuckle. He shrugs, not really minding that Kal neither laughed nor even listened to his joke. "Know any good stories, Kal?"

6. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    IG

Axia, in the last couple weeks had crafted a new holster for her two lightsabers. Instead of hanging from a belt as would be traditional for a Jedi and attract much unwanted attention Axia had made a shoulder holster so she had a saber under each arm. Her own saber hung from her right arm so she could draw it with her dominant left hand quickly, and easily. Her father's saber hung from her left arm. With her leather jacket in place the weapons were completely hidden.

The jacket, she had recently cleaned. She had orginally purchased it for herself and then gave it to Petra Blackwing before reclaiming it after the incident in the alleys of Theed. Petra's scent no longer clung to the jacket and Axia found that appropriate. That was part of her past and Petra's spirit had finally been laid to rest.

Axia took a look at herself in the mirror and was satisfied that her weapons were not apparent. She noted the tattoo's that streamed down her left side Lekku and framed her left eye. This in turn reminded her of the large tattoo of Petra that covered her back. Axia had originally intended to get them all removed when she returned to known space. However she had recently changed her mind. The signifigance of the tattoos would serve as a constant reminder to follow the Jedi code. Before her knighthood Axia had reveled in the death's she cuased getting a new tattoo with each kill culminating in the large tattoo on her back and death of over 500 Naboo. She had tried to save Petra's life after she was shot by Redd. Calling on the Dark Side of the force Axia had tried to will Petra back to life with only partial success and steep price tag that the citizens of Naboo paid.

The tattoos would stay as a reminder, a constant reminder of how far a person can fall.

The last and possibly most important thing the mirror revealed was the metal sheath that now replaced the lost tip of her right Lekku. Axia still wondered what memories had been lost with the loss of the tip but she obviously had no way of knowing.

Axia pushed the thought away and rechecked her makeup before exiting her quarters. As usual she went to find her mother. She tried to spend as much time as possible with her mother in an attempt to make up for lost time. Not finding her mother right away Axia headed up to the cockpit were Kleff was sitting with a cup of caf. "Good Morning, Kleff. Morning, Kal"

OOG

HOT D@MN!!! Axia is back!!! WOOT Im so happy. Someone post

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Kleff:

Although Kal didn't laugh, you hear someone else on the ship groan, followed by a male voice saying... "please open a private com channel and take this off of the ships intercom..."

Kal says to you from the comm on the console, "Ummm... Why did the Eopie cross the road?" followed by "Good morning Axia!"

8. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    IG

"Kal, have you seen my mother this morning?"

9. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    OOG: Yo...GM...Where am I and what am I doing? =D=

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Kal says, "No, but if I had three guesses I would guess meditating, meditating, or meditating. Try her quarters."

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Keela, could you put a link up to your SW character sheet in your bio?

That would help me a great deal.... :)

12. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    OOG

I have, someone hasnt checked my bio. :) Also there was no place on that sheet for secondary attacks which I now have. Second attacks are at +4

IG

"Probably." Axia agrees and closes her eyes reaching out with the Force to lightly brush the concentration of the Force that Axia recognises as her mother to see if she's meditating.

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Umm.... Keela... is who I wanted to do that :)

14. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    OOG

Oh yeah, helps if I read hunh?

IG

See above

15. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    OOG: I'll have to do it after work. I'm not done with it yet, sorry.

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: who is in the cockpit with me?

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Kleff: Axia is in the cockpit with you.

Keela: Thank you. Please make sure your bio is on there, too.

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia: please roll the appropriate skill for what you are doing. Sense check? See Force?

19. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    OOG: Ok well, as you can see, I don't have my new character sheet up yet. I WAS working on it last night I SWEAR, but my computer has this nasty tendancy to crash on me, and I hadn't saved so it all went Bye-Bye. I'll do it again tonight, tho the picture may be delayed because I'm currently in negotiations with my artist hubby about using one of his pieces. I promise...she will have clothes or coverings of some kind, have no fear Mr. GM man, sir, your honor...sir... :D

20. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
  21. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff's keen eyes scan the ship's readouts, searching for anything that may need his attention, or things that he may need to take into account later.

Spot 14+12=26

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Kleff, your eyes rest on the long range scanners. You remember that Kal said that the the long range scanners might be able to be finally fixed, due to some repairs he did in the last couple of days. Feel like taking a stab at it?

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia, you sense through the force your mothers presence in her quarters.

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Sure, I've got nothing better to do. I check long range scanners, and see if I pick up anything promising.

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    MD: You find nothing. In fact, they look like they don't work. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.