..::Star Wars RPG::..

Discussion in 'Fan Sites' started by AnakinSkywlkr, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinSkywlkr Jedi Knight

Hey everyone!

I just started a new Star Wars RPG Forum!

In this forum you can post any kind of Star Wars related
    thread you want. For instance, we are not in a certain year,
    you can jump from Attack of the Clones to A New Hope. Make up your own stories or plots, change characters, almost anything you want.

It's extremely small, but I'm sure it will grow
    when more and more people join, like you!

Anyway, be sure and take a look all right?
    http://darthpippin.proboards50.com/index.cgi
    Have fun!
  2. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    No one is going to register if you do not take away the "you must be registered to view this forum" thing. Also, can you tell us a little more than "it's very small". Pretend that you are pitching a film script. You wouldn't walk up to Paramount or 20th Century Fox and say, "Here is my film script. It's only five pages, but it will be a great movie", would you?
  3. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Could you provide us with a summary about your role play storyline? That's always useful to see when reading an advertisement for a role play message board.

Your color scheme is very nice to look at though. I very much like the blue on black.
  4. AnakinSkywlkr Jedi Knight

Is that better? I edited it above.
  5. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I don't think jumping from one period to another is a good idea, honestly. That may get confusing to people. That's my two cents though.
  6. AnakinSkywlkr Jedi Knight

Oh I see,...I think I will leave it the way it is for now, but if I see that something is getting to confusing I will definately make some changes. Thanks for the two cents though man! Ha ha!
  7. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    I agree with jedimasterbac, it may get too confusing, and, as an RPer myself, I am not interested in RPG's that get confusing.

Also, you might want to either find another banner, or scale that one down a bit...It is slighty big. Though, I do like the colors of your forums. Very nice.
  8. AnakinSkywlkr Jedi Knight

Glad you like the colors! I'm probably going to change my picture as well, I thought it needed to be smaller as well, and needed more character pictures.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.