Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by Psxjedi76, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Reminder that tonight is Game Night See you all there.
  2. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Wish I could be there playing, but I'll be spooking the daylights out of people tonight! hahahaha!!!

Have fun and don't let a bad Empire keep a good group down...
  3. destined4gr8ness Jedi Padawan

Hi guys,

Looking forward to a great night of gaming. See you at 6:00!
  4. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well Last night was fun. We were able to get off the planet of corucant (Thank God). We set course to Naboo. Where we found that there was a Bounty on our heads. Once we arived we were greeted by a Senator from the planet of Alderann. Who related some information to us about the New Empire and the Recent Fallen Jedi Order. Identinty of some players was revealed to other players. and some alliances were forged.
    Next game 10-18-08

5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    It was fun and lots of good plot twists too....
  6. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I noticed you guys set your game block for the 18th and not your usual Saturday play. Did you guys decide to start meeting Thursdays or was this just for the next gaming session?
    I'm still wanting to swing in and watch a session.
  7. destined4gr8ness Jedi Padawan

The 18th is a Saturday! We decided to try to play RPG twice a month now as the stretch between is a little long. So we will set up another meeting after the game on the 18th. Possibly the following Saturday for a back to back gaming session. This should help to keep the interest and story moving.
  8. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    You're right! It helps to look at October's calendar doesn't it? haha.
    Well, hopefully I can come by after the maze is done and watch a session. Have fun everyone.

9. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Just a reminder that this is for tonight i'm already here waiting.
  10. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    So how'd it go tonight guys?
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Pretty mild last night. We left Naboo on a mission to rescue the frieghter "Stellar Damsil". We were attacked by a Star Destroyer and some V-Wings. We shot down the V-Wings and are near where the Damsil is hiding. We are playing this coming Saturday at All About Games at 6pm
  12. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Just a Reminder that tonight is our game session to start at or around 6:30 pm see you there.
  13. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I might be over at "All about games" tonight when you guys start your RPG. I've been looking for some RP books plus I've wanted to watch a little bit of play for awhile now.

So I may or may not see you there later. Have fun either way!
  14. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    So Spark is now a part of the team! Surprise!

We reached the Jedi enclave, after a lot of talking, sleeping and shopping, met a small band of clones still loyal to the Jedi.
    Under orders from Yoda we found a small "gold box." After successfully fleeing the planet, we modified some weapons, argued back and forth, and then reached the Corellian capital.

15. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Its good to have you aboard "Spark"....I was very suprised by his entrance to say the least
  16. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Haha, yeah, it was kinda funny when Gary kept telling you to "talk to him," and you were like, "what?"

So when is the next session officially scheduled?
  17. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4

Just a Reminder that this is on Saturday Evening see you there.
  19. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be there around 7:15-7:30. I have to work until 7. See everybody there.
  20. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    There's a possibility that I may not be able to make this due to illness. I've been battling an awful cold since Monday afternoon.
    If worse comes to worse Ron can direct my character under GM discretion. If I'm able to make it, than none of that matters anyway.
    I'm really hoping I can come! I hate being ill and enjoyed our last session a lot!!!
    So I'll do my best to make it but can't guarantee I'll be available.
  21. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay a quick recap. The two jedi characters went to aquire lightsaber parts or something. meanwhile they sensed trouble and asked for backup. Spark and Garik went to see what was going on. they were in their clone armor so when approached by other troopers, they blended in and ended up the store where the jedi were inside. A firefight ensued and Spark blew up the weapons store by shooting a box of frag grenades.....what was he thinking...anyways we retreated to the ship and took off. After some fancing flying and lots of puking (thanks Spark)we went into lightspeed. We came out a day early and Alderaan was completely destroyed, with no signs of life except some big frightening machines (Garik needs more astrogation lessons i guess). we decided to go back into lightspeed and head to the Planet Caamas.

Next session is December 6 at 6:30 at Kasey_Kenobi's house
  22. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm looking forward to our gaming session here. Yesterday Marcus and I did a super clean of the downstairs and rearranged our game playing area and it's perfect for an RPG setup.
    You are welcome to come a little early Gary if need be for setup purposes.

See everyone Saturday.
  23. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a reminder that this is tonight. I guess the NBO meeting will precede this (the meeting will be about 5 minutes long). Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.
  24. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    So after obsessing over armor, running into the Black Sun, hitting on Twilek party members, a revealing shower, traveling through time, taking city tours and getting captured by a new Darth Lord, nothing much happened this session...

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and remember our next session is set for January 3rd at 6:30pm. See you then!
  25. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Yes this is getting very interesting, This new Character we met last night Dark Lord Carnor Jax originally died 11 years ABY. I'm am currious to see how this is going to play out. History has made some real funny changes so far.

Solos all dead. R2 has joined our party. Time travel is always a funny thing.

Great Scott!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.