main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Next session is next Saturday the 7th of Feb at 6:30pm at All About Games. just a friendly reminder.

2. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Okay last night the characters defeated another dark Jedi and killed Artoo-Detoo...."Oh My".....next session is Saturday feb. 28 at 6 pm at All About Games.

3. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Yeah Artoo should have listened and the clone trooper that was with us got hurt in the first battle and was being treated at the hospital in the Sith Temple.

He will be missed but he is one with the force now.

there is no death, there is the force.

4. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    That clone trooper, did he have a name?

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    just a reminder the game continues tonight at 6:30. I will be there by 7. my new work schedule doesn't let me get off until 6:45. Go ahead and start the level up process until I get there. Thanks.

6. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    This Saturday's game will start at 6pm

7. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    How's the game been going guys?

8. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    And so, to catch up where the slackers left off, lets see how the story has progressed since our heroes escaped from the clutches of the false Mace Windu.

After figuring out that the portrayed Mace Windu was a fake, designed to send our heroes on a trap, they escaped the droid filled base without event. The base began to fall apart, and so Clay, Garik, Jaster, and Hitome all rushed onto a ship. Their clone compatriot, Spark, was lost undeer the tons of rubble. He is missed. The heroes plotted a course for Camaas, only to be foiled once again by Darth Janix. They were pulled out of hyperspace, and engaged is a battle is space, is which several friendly ships and their crew gave their lives so our four remaining heroes could escape. They then arrived on yet another distant plant, following a hyperspacee route that was pre-recorded into the ship. After another blazing space encounter, these unfortunate four crash landed aboard a captial class cruiser, in the freezing cold. They soon encountered a Jedi master, and his padawan, both riding on Rancors. After two of the three male members of our party expressed their hormones, to the humor of all, they made their way to the Emporers private museum. During this trip, the Jedi Master tells our group that we have time traveled AGAIN! Back to our original time period. For the next few hours, hell ensues on this small planet, ending with the finding of a Jedi crystal of Healing. A... "Bacta tank in your pocket" so to speak. One of our heroes, Hitome, was defeated in a fight ending in the death of a fake Dengar, and Boba Fett pissing himself and flying off like the pansy he is. The remaining members, along with the Jedi and a small Bith child looking for his father, make their way to the hanger, where yet ANOTHER epic battle ensues. In this battle, the other Padawan is also felled, but Jaster shows his Mandalorian skill and with a few choice shots, shows himself more than worthy of his heritage. With two of the three ships damaged in the fight, and the final ship only able to fit two people, a blood-bath would have ensued, if the Jedi Master hadn't pulled one more trick out of his sleeve. After speaking a few words into a comlink, a YT-1300 Correlian transport rockets into the hanger, driven by yet another teenage Jedi. So, with the final line of "What are you waiting for? Get your asses on the ship!", another session is ended, and our heroes are left once again on the verge of the galaxy, another adventure awaiting them in the near future.

In memoriam:
    The 30 or so Stormtroopers, Dengar's fake, Boba Fett's boots (which are now in possession of young Jaster Terrik), Boba Fett's pride, loads of rebels, Darth Vader's personal Jedi Starfighter, four or five Shadow Guards, two E-Webs, a speeder bike, plenty of V-Wing fighters, the Blue Dragon (our second ship. We just can't hold onto these things), and the two female Twi'lek Padawans, Hitomi Aketchi and Whats-her-face the other one!

P.S. Its me, and yes, I know, I shouldn't be on here.

9. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    Oh yeah, and Clay went Ape-**** and is now one evil deed away from being corrupted. No biggy.

That word has to be fully asterisked out.

10. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    but for the Record now that the Adventure is over Clay is able to take a chance to regroup and gather his emotions and try to regain his composure!

Darkside what a bitch!

11. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah I know where you work and I would never, ever post from one of those computers (lying my butt off)

12. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    Yeah, I posted the in-depth explanation because your little one liners leave out a lot. "Yeah, we defeated another dark Jedi, and R2-D2 got shot." Thats a fantastic summary of four hours! Still freaking out about whether or not Clay is gonna try and corrupt my new character, though...

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Is this Gary or who is this?

14. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    Andrew. Just now got around to checking out the forum. Had a good chuckle at the whole "I know where you work and I would never use one of those computers for this" quote, or whatever it is you said.

Oh yeah. Just reread the forum, and any-one remember Amma-rose from the previous page? If not, go check it out. We were at maximum folks then, but I do believe Sparks position has been left available due to his... errrrmmmm.... yeah......

15. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    I meant his being squished. Thats it.

16. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    The next session might be this Friday, stay tuned for details.

17. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Game is going on friday at 7 pm

18. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    to help with my expected leave from the game, I will be GMing one more session this friday. Game time is 7 pm at AAG.

19. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    okay see you all there!

20. destined4gr8ness

destined4gr8ness Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2008
    Many thanks go out to cmdrwillard for GMing! Great job! You left me with quite a mess to work with here I hope you know!

Our adventure wrapped up very nicely last night on Tattooine. Of course, Tattooine! Every game has to have a visit to Tattooine in it at one point or another, let's just hope they can stay away from any cantinas. I will be resuming my roll as GM again for the next few sessions until someone else comes up with a good story they want to GM. Our adventure will take up again in two weeks with the introduction of a few new (player) Characters. Can't wait to see what happens. Be ready for the next wave comming at you in full force. Hope you're ready!

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Messes are my speciality.

22. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    There is a strong possibilty of a second RPG game being started with a friend of mine GMing. It will be played three times a month, probably on Friday and Saturday nights, one of those nights will be at my house (boise and Beacon area by BSU). If you are interested please post here. But we are looking for people who will committ to this game. Thanks

23. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002

I might be interested in a second game I am willing to play once a week or even twice a week I love the game we got now also and in no way planing to stop that game. Would have to play around that game schedule.

Reminds me gary before we play this comming friday i need to talk to you about my character. [face_alien_1]

24. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Last night you said you wantd to play three times a month....

BTW my character is not playing this Friday but I will be there anyway.

25. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    yeah no where what i posted said any thing different.

I just said
    "I might be interested in a second game I am willing to play once a week or even twice a week I love the game we got now also and in no way planing to stop that game. Would have to play around that game schedule."

i would have no problem playing once or twice a WEEK in a second game but would have to work around the other game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.