main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Regardless of number of times played a month, the time period for the game will be KOTOR. Just thought I should put that out there. Anyways will just have to see what kind of interest is out there. Need at least three people to committ to do it anyways.

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey there Gary hope you will fill better, Sucks to have to push back the game but i understand about tooth pain i have done enough self dentistry. lol

So please just let me know for sure when you think would be a good day to get together. To continue our rpg. Thanks for telling eric i would have hated going there and no one beeing there lol.

get well soon

3. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    Hey all, its me, Oreo-Mash. I wouldn't mind doing another campaign at the same time. No offence, Jaster, but we always end ours at level 2, and I'd like to actually develope a character for once. Also, in regards to the Imperial Renegades campaign Gary will be taking over, I'm concidering making another female character. THE JOKES MUST NOT DIE!

4. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Just a reminder that we have a game tonight. I have been looking forward to this for the last 3 weeks see you all tonight.

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I am only going to be observing tonight for about a hour. have previous plans I am not changing.

6. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    I am at all about games right now came down early to make sure we had a table secured so if any one wants to come down i am here waiting.

7. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    So the game tonight was very interesting. Clay almost became one with the force. Was knocked down to 3 HP.

After exiting the ship two jawas were checking out the ship, Clay shooed them away when they were walking away a Gamorian Guard walked in but Clay got a bad feeling about it and pulled his light saber and went into a defence posture. The Gamorian Guard blasted on the others who were not ready. Then Jodo Kast Joined the party and opened fire demanding his boots back. lol Well after the defeat of the Jawas and the Gamorian running away.

Clay chased after Jodo causing a force illusion of two Jedi appearing to attack Jodo. wich did cause him to stop but only for a moment. Clay then ducked behind a wall to avoid a flame thrower. then Rushed Jodo striking him once on the chest then sliping past him to his side slicing his leg off.

At this point a new enemy showed up throwing a Thermal Detonator at the feet of Jodo Kast, Clay smaked him dead in the head forcing his body to cover the explosive while jumping it went off causing Clay to fly into a IG droid and took damage from the shrapnel.

One of our heros was captured and hurt. The Young jedi threw a stun gernade and causing the enemys to be stuned and knocked out. and then ran up and killed the Trandoshan enemy point blank while he was stuned.

Before Clay could be uncuffed a ship flying up and down the streets started to shoot up the ground and droping explosives on the ground.

Our heros after almost being defeated. Have been rounded up in the building in Mos Eisley just across the street from the Cantina.

But we again got to change History Jodo Kast was on the hunt and lost his life to a Thermal Detonator at point blank range laying on it.

our next game is scheduled to be on 5/15/09 at 7 see you there.

8. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    Not a bad summary, but you left out my decapitation of the one bounty hunter. I did SOMETHING aside from throw the stun grenade and save your ass! [face_laugh] Am I the only one who finds it Ironic that the first time we actually NEEDED an extra gunner He's not there? Regardless, it was a great game, with plenty of action, evenly matched fighting -cough BULL cough- and plenty of worrying about rerolling characters (from my point of view at least). Can't wait to see what Gary throws at us next week! See you all then.!

9. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Please, for all things good and holy, tell me that there is an open seat, please please PLEASE I need something anything right now that can get me away from everyone and everything that is and lives in my apartment.

10. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    There might be but would need to ask the GM. we are playing at all about games on friday night at 7

11. Amma_rose

Aug 30, 2005
    I don't care if all I do is sit in and watch you guys I'm dieing to do something that isn't at my apartment and doesn't involve two little boys.

12. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    may 29th is our next game. at 7pm

13. Amma_rose

Aug 30, 2005
    Alright I'll see about getting there I might need a ride home though.

14. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Our next game is saturday June 13th at 7pm

15. destined4gr8ness

destined4gr8ness Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2008
    We are open to having another player. If you would like to join us we will be meeting tomorrow night at All About Games on Overland at 7:00. The characters are level 5 with a few exceptions. I think we are at a position where we can add another character quite easily. You might have to wait a bit as the characters finish what they are doing but it shouldn't be too long a wait. The more the merrier! I do ask for a comitment to the game and the group, so as to help keep the continuity of the storyline. I hope to see you there.

Am I missing the re-cap from last session? I don't see it, and I thought last session was one of the best yet. We are still on for Saturday night at 7:00 RIGHT?

Thanks for the Interest.

16. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Hey Slacker your job misses you.

17. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    yes i am looking forward to the game.

18. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Now that I remembered my new armor, I am ready to go!

19. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    (Alright. Just to recap for the times I was there, I'll try and recap what happened the time I wasn't with what I've pieced together from snippits from you guys. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. And no smart-alec responses, ERIC.)

Now, after somehow managing to Escape the building across from the Cantina on Tatooine after our Jedi, Clay, and his new padawan, Oro-Vash, survived the bounty hunters where they were outnumbered, out-gunned, and undeniably out explosived. Kriffing thermal detonators. They made their way to the ship where Oro-vash went off to meditate for the near future on his actions, thus cutting him out of the picture. Shortly after boarding the Ship, the Blue Dragon, our heroes picked up an old friend. Garik and his sister, Nara, reappeared, along with a trandoshan whos name I won't even try to spell. To quote Mira, "Sounds like something you cough out when you've had too much Juma. Something with too many K's and Y's." They recieved a distress call from a downed X-16 skyhopper, and promptly fly the ship to its location. No idea what happens there, I'm hoping someone will fill it in. Something about DESTROYING OUR LANDING GEAR, almsot getting killed by a wamp rat, and getting two thousand pounds of Bantha meat, along with their saddles, tendons, fats, so on. Apparently, our party also acquired a dozen bottles of Corellian Cactus Wine. This was specified, guys. So, after some stressing out about the landing gear, two jawa sand crawlers came out to join our heroes, with whom a deal was struck. Clay and Garik managed to convince the Jawas to give us, in return for our ungodly amount of Bantha, an R3 astromech droid (A droid worth all our meat in and of itself), and an LE repair droid.

Once again, Our party of One ship and armor addicted mandalorian Rodian, an ex-senate guard in Dengar's... woops, FAKE Dengar's armor, his techy sister, A trandoshan who while stupid does have his sparks of genius, our Jedi who is teetering between the dark and Light side of the force, and his new troubled teenage padawan all lifted off, recieving another mission in the form of a transmission concerning the wreckage of a Battle between the Speratists and the Clones which took place BEFORE the battle of Geonosis. Intrigued, our party hyperspaced to the specified coordinates, starting themselves on another Heart-pounding adventure!

Along the way, we followed our own tradition and fell out of hyperspace early... and where no one sane would want to. As the ship switched from hyper-drives to sublight-engines, our party found that we were where we were going to be, but not where we wanted to be. We had hyperspaced to Ord-Mandel so we could find a safe way to get close to the battle's grim remainders, but instead hyperspaced right into its debris feild. So, our pilots Jaster and Garik, showing us once again their excellent prowess, piloted us inside the debris feild, dodging everything but an AT-AT leg, the command bridge of an Acclamator class Assault ship, and the kitchen sink from Episode III. After the collision with the AT-AT leg, our pilots scanned the debris feild for life signs, or heat-signatures for any chance of rescue from our own personal hell. All that was picked up was a small heat signature near the middle of the Debris feild. The pilots continued to brave the onslaught of drifting peices of durasteel star-fighters and Command ships, heading towards the heat signature. It turned out to be the power source of an LH-3210 Trade Federation Battleship... with serious exterior hull damage and an entire hanger/arm missing. When all hope seemed futile as the ships sheild continued to drop from repeated collisions with the orbiting junk, the entire battleship burst into action. Life support kicked in, weapons and tractor beams came on-line, and thousands upon thousands of battle-droids became visible on the ship's hull, and it looked like the droids were repairing it! Our heroes were tractor beamed inside the battleship, where the unexpected happened. But of course, when does anything NORMAL happen

20. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    next sat 6/27/09

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003

22. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    So... you devote your entire life to making sarcastic comments when specifically asked not to? And you say that GARY'S job misses him. Oh well. And I left that out on purpose. I realized that he's been raised almost since birth in the Jedi temple, where they preach "There is no emotion. There is only serenity. Blah blah blah" So I'm gonna be making him concierably more level headed and less like an emotional waterfall. Kudo's to Brandon on helping me realize my mistake. And don't you forget. In a few years in game, and you'll start taking age penalties, while Jaster and Oro-vash will still be at the start of their prime. Best of luck then! melee damage, defense, over-all attack, reflex saves, fortitudee saves, pilot checks, and vitality points are all gonna go down for you, while all you get is one more skill point per level, and a higher will save. With me and Jaster, EVERYTHING will improve after about one year in game. Have fun! And Ron, we're going to need to find you a new leg soon... or not.

23. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    looking forward to the game this saturday.

24. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah someone tell Gary I quit. Can't stand the maturity level of the players anymore.

25. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    That may have been a rash statement, however if this group can't learn to play together, than the game just isn't all that fun. Gonna take the next few days to consider all things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.