main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oro-vash

Oro-vash Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2009
    Don't have enough posts yet to PM this, so I guess this'll have to do.

You know I don't mean any of the things I say, right? Hell, if it makes you stay, I'll quit! You guys made a lot more progress without me than without you, anyway. Seriously, if you want me to stop acting a certain way, just say so and I'll stop. Really, I don't want you to quit. Your humor is one of the key reasons its enjoyable anyway, so I don't want to ruin everyone's time, so tell me what to do so I can stop. What can I do to help?

-Andrew

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Its not just you. Its the fact that we should play together for a common goal instead of all the infighting. I am not going to quit and you should not either. I am going to be a little late tonight, but will be there.

3. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Well it sucks that the game is over with no end of the story.

If any is interested let me know i may just start a new RPG set in the Old republic era since there is not a lot of Cannon details in this era and would be a good time period to do a game alot like a D&D RPG with lots of adventures and artifacts and mystical powers of unkown force enhanced objects characters use more melee weapons over blasters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.