main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by WhitelightX, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhitelightX

WhitelightX Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2002
    Hey, just wondering if anyone out there has checked out the d20 roleplaying game by Wizards of the Coasts. A bunch of people on my floor (I live in Deseret Towers at BYU) play it occasionallly and are always looking for more players. Anyone interested can either e-mail me (MatteoPHX@hotmail.com), give me a call (371-4189), or just post a reply here. It really is a lot of fun, and we try to play whenever we can get four or five people together who dont have plans for the night (which isnt nessescarily as often as one would think).

2. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings WhitelightX,

I haven't played the game yet, but I'm currently living in Seattle where Wizards of the Coast is based. I did a photo shoot with them about a month ago for their new RPG ad to be in the next Star Wars Insider and comic books.

The new ad pictures a bunch of people dressed in Star Wars costumes and some in plain clothes lined up to get into a house where the Role Playing Game is being played. I'm the Scout Trooper sitting on the Coleman cooler while reading the Rebellion source book in the front yard. :D

It's a cool ad. Watch for it!

3. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    I'll be interested after next Monday =)

I was in a SW RPG game (not d20), but our GM crapped out on us, so we only got to play like 5 times.
    But I still have my character ready to go, I even have a picture of him! =)

4. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Ooo! Me and my girlfriend would be interested! Email me @ filmfxman@hotmail.com

5. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    My friends and I prefer the D6 Star Wars RPG. Our fanfilm is based on our campaign! :D

6. Renegade4E

Mar 2, 2002
    So you gonna email me about RPGing with y'all or what? :)

7. Renegade4E

Mar 2, 2002
    I'm still interested in RPGing with anyone else who is into this! Is there anyone out there who wants to coordinate a get-together for RPGing? Email me! filmfxman@hotmail.com

8. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    sure, why not?

9. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I'm not a big paper and dice RPGing person, but I'm sure whoever can be rounded up for the game will be fabulous. This is a great group of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.