Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'New York City, NY' started by Mayhem, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Well this is a big heads up. I have already talked with Cailinn about this and know his thoughts(you can say them again here though..lol)
    I have alot of the Role playing game books but other then Aysardra..no one else to play with(sniff sniff). Anyway, I was wondering how many would be interested in traveling to the Bronx(unless we get a manhattan location) to play?
    I've heard rumours about Darth Venom(hint hint) so maybe we can con the great Venom into running stories(I of course can supply as much of the info as I have..including the revised core rule book when it comes out)

Some items I have:Core rulebook,Darkside companion, Rebellion companion, alien anthology, tons of character sheets, guide to Tatooine....I think I'm forgetting something...hmm...
    let me know
  2. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    well you know you can count on us & I've already talked to my brother(DV)& he's got no prob running the show so to speak.I've got your home # so I'll call you when I get back to the city bud.Later.
  3. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Okeeday..I'll be at work until 9pm tonight.
    (BTW you passed your dang cold over to Aysardra...thats the last time you sit near my girl..LOL)
  4. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
    i alreeady play in one but would like to join another one...let me know whatz up i think there is a place on 26 and 6th where we can play @...
  5. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    mesa soooooo sorry lol
  6. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    hey James, you play at "Neutral ground"?
    I went there years ago and know they still do stuff, I just never get the chance to go there anymore with my hours.
  7. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
    yep thatz the place..
  8. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    I figured. I was going to start going there to play Vampire the Masquerade awhile ago but just didn't give myself the time(though I found a few online games)
    Thats why I was hoping to get people up to the Bronx...I know Cailinn and Venom are there too, and of course Aysardra and I.
  9. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    I'm interested in participating and have a kicka** Manhattan location. ;)
  10. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds cool. Email me edartdel@hotmail.com and I'll get you my number and stuff so we can start getting a list together of people and organizing things.
  11. Darth_Mulder Jedi Knight

Count me into dis one... I'm in Philly, but wouldn't mind making the trip up for some RPG fun.

BenZ

12. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
  13. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Excellent.....everything is proceeding..um..uh..yeah....Soon we shall have a grand army....ahem...We'll have a really cool group together..yeah thats it!
    :)
  14. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
  15. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey if your gonna play near by. I will goin you
  16. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    I'd like to play too if it's ok :) I just got the brand new core rulebook.
  17. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    I would like to play as well, but doubtful I will get up to The Bronx to play.
  18. Darth_Mulder Jedi Knight

All right, I just the new Core rulebook, and I want to get into this! Can we start nailing dates and places? Sometime after HVE I presume?

BenZ

19. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
    well i'm down to play at just about anywhere but fridays r out cause i already play d&d and sw rpg...just as along as i can play a jedi jawa....hehe j/k..
  20. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    SWRPG sounds like fun. Been a while since I've done any gaming.

James: Being the Jedi Jawa is my department. ;)
  21. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    maybe finding somewhere in Manhattan would be easier for everyone interested in playing to make it.For me it don't matter Bronx,Manhattan what ever I'll be joining.Could even talk to a few about getting some good ol' D&D going some time :D
  22. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    I've got my own apartment in Manhattan. But I can really only accomodate 8 people tops for comfortable gaming, I think...
  23. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
    fine i'll do the jedi wookie then....
    :: sighs :: lolz
  24. Darth_Mulder Jedi Knight

How about 139 W 54th St? I hear it's a vacant lot right now...

BenZ

25. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.